Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:35 am

hey...72 virgins

think about it
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by Bklyn » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:56 am

Pussy and power have always driven the decisions of men. Thanks for the repackaging, Hamid.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:00 pm

eCat wrote:I've said it before but just as Democrats are scratching their head at the support of Donald Trump by republicans (although its definitely a hostile crowd in the mix)

I'm just as disappointed in Democrats supporting Hillary in the kind of numbers I'm seeing. HIllary won't go to jail but she is going to burn for these emails and it will happen after she locks up the democratic nomination but before the presidential election.
Hilary's emails won't cause a problem. The GOP better hope someone has Zapruder-level footage of Hillary planting pipe bombs in Benghazi with the ghost of Khadafi. Otherwise, she is taking an easy walk to inauguration. Some GOP power brokers probably already hope that is the case.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Her husband didn't do that bad.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Bklyn wrote:
eCat wrote:I've said it before but just as Democrats are scratching their head at the support of Donald Trump by republicans (although its definitely a hostile crowd in the mix)

I'm just as disappointed in Democrats supporting Hillary in the kind of numbers I'm seeing. HIllary won't go to jail but she is going to burn for these emails and it will happen after she locks up the democratic nomination but before the presidential election.
Hilary's emails won't cause a problem. The GOP better hope someone has Zapruder-level footage of Hillary planting pipe bombs in Benghazi with the ghost of Khadafi. Otherwise, she is taking an easy walk to inauguration. Some GOP power brokers probably already hope that is the case.
Nebraska Senator Sasse has already said he'll push for 3rd party if Trump is the nominee.

Hillary's emails better be a problem.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:58 pm

So Brooklyn

what's your take on Chris Rock's monologue at the Oscars last night?

Telling Grandma lynching jokes to a predominantly white audience...... I don't know. I wish they had about 40 cameras on white people in the audience trying to decide if they should laugh or act mortified.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:13 pm

As the resident voice of Black America up in here (Spacer, come back! RIP Hizzy), take my view with a grain of salt. I thought Rock balanced things properly. He pointed out the silliness of getting too rankled about diversity in the entertainment business, but also held Hollywood accountable for its documented and stated racism (even when they did/do not realize they were/are being racist). I know he took a lot of heat (from black people, particularly) for the lynching joke...but personally, I think those black people were "reading" it wrong.

I only watched the monologue then turned, so I don't know how the rest of the night played out...but I thought it was a decent attempt at balancing the seriousness of the issue (I mean, real dollars change hands and this impacts careers) and the not-that-serious ness of the issue.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:18 pm

really?

I actually thought he sold out a little bit.

not a lot but I don't think he needed to try so hard to balance it out.

I do like that he pointed out Will Smith has made some shitty movies though.

But I give him credit, I doubt Kevin Hart would have gone at it as hard as Rock did.

I only watched the monologue too. I thought he missed an opportunity when talking about black only awards to mention "first guy to die" in a movie.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:29 pm

I would have liked to hear Dave Chappelle give that monologue

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Rock recently got divorced. He was not going to burn the house he needs down too much. No way would Kev Hart had waded into the waters that Rock did. Hart's comedy has never been one of biting social commentary, though. He's a relationship comic. Last night was classic Rock schtick. He went as hard as he could for a Sunday night network telecast. Anything more than he did (let's say he went full Paul Mooney...from Chappelle's "Ask A Black Dude"...on them) and he would effectively be burning his own money.

Yeah, for some reason it felt like he was going to go a few places during his monologue and pulled up, personally.

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:35 pm

black history month with jack black was pretty good

the man on the street interviews rock did missed the point when the interviewees not a single one had seen an Oscar nominated films
it seemed to contradict the points everyone else was making--rock seemed to bring out the worse stereotypes in that interview

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:36 pm

Moving this here, as it fits...and if I ever searched for it, I probably would not think "Explorers"

http://www.goatpen.net/forums/viewtopic ... 67#p135765

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:41 pm

Bklyn wrote:Rock recently got divorced. He was not going to burn the house he needs down too much. No way would Kev Hart had waded into the waters that Rock did. Hart's comedy has never been one of biting social commentary, though. He's a relationship comic. Last night was classic Rock schtick. He went as hard as he could for a Sunday night network telecast. Anything more than he did (let's say he went full Paul Mooney...from Chappelle's "Ask A Black Dude"...on them) and he would effectively be burning his own money.

Yeah, for some reason it felt like he was going to go a few places during his monologue and pulled up, personally.
so maybe that was an actual plea to get into Rhiana's panties.

can't blame him - I'd used a national telecast in front of millions to try to hit it too

I just watched Chappelles show last night as I was flipping around and they had "Ask Negrodamus" with Paul Mooney, but they also had the skit where the segregation plant worker had to choose between getting mud butt or use the whites only bathroom. They had Chappelle sitting on the toilet and they were sicking dogs on him and spraying him down and he was cursing himself for having mud butt.

Chappelle's show would have been a force (well it was back then too. Black Bush was on last night - odd to watch in the Obama era) in the politically racially charged environment we are live in now.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:41 pm

"Nebraska Senator Sasse has already said he'll push for 3rd party if Trump is the nominee"

That guy would fit in good in here...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:15 pm

eCat wrote: so maybe that was an actual plea to get into Rhiana's panties.

can't blame him - I'd used a national telecast in front of millions to try to hit it too

I just watched Chappelles show last night as I was flipping around and they had "Ask Negrodamus" with Paul Mooney, but they also had the skit where the segregation plant worker had to choose between getting mud butt or use the whites only bathroom. They had Chappelle sitting on the toilet and they were sicking dogs on him and spraying him down and he was cursing himself for having mud butt.

Chappelle's show would have been a force (well it was back then too. Black Bush was on last night - odd to watch in the Obama era) in the politically racially charged environment we are live in now.
That Rihanna line may have been the one that got the biggest chuckle out of me.

Yeah, I loved Chappelle's Show. I loved it so much it disrupted my appreciation of Key and Peele and Inside Amy Schumer (to an extent). It was so relevant (Black Bush was one of my Top 5 Chappelle sketches. Good point, I need to watch it again to see how it holds up). I wonder if he and Neal could have kept the momentum of the show going long enough to make it to the Obama era. I doubt he would have.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:39 pm

MSNBC fails

[youtube]jcWbpGMzSjc[/youtube]

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:51 pm

heh
Let 'er Blow!

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:22 pm

I signed up for hulu a couple of weeks ago, and have been watching all of the uncensored Chappelle Shows...I never realized how censored it was.

Some sketches are relatively unchanged, such as the Racial Draft, but others are drastically different.
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:49 pm

looks like Carson has gracefully bowed out

Good man, great surgeon - would likely be in over his head from day 1 and never recover was my take on him as a presidential candidate

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:31 pm

He hurt his legacy so much in the past year. I feel bad for him. Even in years past when he would say silly shit at a conference, diss President Obama to his face during a luncheon or make some nonsensical statement about life, politics, history or whatever, it got so little coverage, he could still get away with being "Dr Ben Carson, the famed neurosurgeon from Hopkins." Now, he's a joke and a dimwitted meme. SMDH. I still remember as a child my mother buying me the "Gifted Hands" book to read as another in a long list of things she gave me to armor me against what I would see and be told during my life. It bothers me, a bit, that his story has come to this place.