Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:37 am

"She was conservative. And intelligent. And a great writer. And she told me that if she wasn't lesbian and if I wasn't already married, she would have worked very hard to get me to marry her."

because you remind of her a very butch woman?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Dora
Sophomore
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by Dora » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:44 am

Actually, Helen was butch -- her partner was the femme. She never proposed to me, but she did express great appreciation when I posted my sexy photos. She even excused my political leanings saying I was liberal rather than a left winger.
Take life with a pinch of salt, a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:11 am

are you the one that posted a pic here titled like me2.jpg and Crow found me1.jpg and me3.jpg by replacing them in the URL - pictures you didn't really intend to show us ? This was like 7 years ago
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:41 am

Something is going on, some tectonic plates are moving in interesting ways. My friend Cesar works the deli counter at my neighborhood grocery store. He is Dominican, an immigrant, early 50s, and listens most mornings to a local Hispanic radio station, La Mega, on 97.9 FM. Their morning show is the popular “El Vacilón de la Mañana,” and after the first GOP debate, Cesar told me, they opened the lines to call-ins, asking listeners (mostly Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican) for their impressions. More than half called in to say they were for Mr. Trump. Their praise, Cesar told me a few weeks ago, dumbfounded the hosts. I later spoke to one of them, who identified himself as D.J. New Era. He backed Cesar’s story. “We were very surprised,” at the Trump support, he said. Why? “It’s a Latin-based market!”

“He’s the man,” Cesar said of Mr. Trump. This week I went by and Cesar told me that after Mr. Trump threw Univision’s well-known anchor and immigration activist, Jorge Ramos, out of an Iowa news conference on Tuesday evening, the “El Vacilón” hosts again threw open the phone lines the following morning and were again surprised that the majority of callers backed not Mr. Ramos but Mr. Trump. Cesar, who I should probably note sees me, I sense, as a very nice establishment person who needs to get with the new reality, was delighted.

I said: Cesar, you’re supposed to be offended by Trump, he said Mexico is sending over criminals, he has been unfriendly, you’re an immigrant. Cesar shook his head: No, you have it wrong. Immigrants, he said, don’t like illegal immigration, and they’re with Mr. Trump on anchor babies. “They are coming in from other countries to give birth to take advantage of the system. We are saying that! When you come to this country, you pledge loyalty to the country that opened the doors to help you.”

http://www.wsj.com/articles/america-is- ... 1440715262

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:57 am

Why in the hell Did You have to reference Wal Mart underwear? We already knew that and just ignored it.

Dora
Sophomore

Post by Dora » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:38 pm

eCat wrote:are you the one that posted a pic here titled like me2.jpg and Crow found me1.jpg and me3.jpg by replacing them in the URL - pictures you didn't really intend to show us ? This was like 7 years ago
No
Take life with a pinch of salt, a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:55 am

a little high brow for me but nonetheless an interesting perspective on what I see

http://www.hbs.edu/faculty/Pages/item.aspx?num=40027

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:38 am

Interesting. I'll check it out.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:03 pm

I thought this was cool....

In 1916, with World War I looming for the United States, a group of Nebraska residents gathered petition signatures and sent a constitutional amendment to Congress that would have enacted a national referendum before lawmakers could declare war. On top of the national vote, anyone who cast a ballot in favor of war would have been required to register as a volunteer for service in the United States Army.

While the proposal didn't make it far in Congress, the idea now pops up regularly on various social networks, earning the attention of anti-war activists and anti-interventionists who support a more concrete definition of war. There was heated discussion last month over whether President Barack Obama would seek congressional approval for military action in Syria. The president has decided to, but he has also maintained that it is within his authority to approve a strike without a vote in Congress.

The 1916 constitutional amendment isn't the only historical effort to give American voters a greater say in when the nation goes to war. On several occasions between 1935 and 1940, Rep. Louis Ludlow (D-Ind.) submitted a measure calling for a national vote to confirm any declaration of war by Congress, except in cases when the United States had been attacked first. While the proposal was supported by around 75 percent of Americans at the time, according to polling, it failed in a congressional vote.

-----------

75% support from the public and they wouldn't do it -because it would defer power to the people and not congress. Similar situation with immigration 8 years ago.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:32 am

Well, we do live in a republic after all...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:03 am

I'm tired of seeing this damn born again last minute christian clerk on TV.

Even though I have rather traditional views on marriage, she needs to either do her damn job as an elected official and keep that $80k a year job with husband number FOUR or resign in protest.

fucking nut job....even more sickening to me is to see Huckabee latch onto her in some desperate attempt to revive his presidential campaign. He's the white Al Sharpton. We need more white Al Rokers.

People like her are why I had to leave the state. We still have some of them that cross the border over here into Ohio and try that kind of bullshit, but thankfully Ohio people are quick to tell them to knock it off and get their head out of their ass.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:44 am

and while I'm at it, if I never see another picture of Bruce Jenner with tits, it will be too soon.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:59 am

...or another ED commercial or Jewelry commercial on sports talk.
Let 'er Blow!

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:58 pm

Yeah, this Kim Davis woman is an idiot and a horrible poster child for Christians...even the crazy Christian type that are supporting this crazy bish.

I keep telling people that have a problem with same sex marriage that they actually have a problem with the state being in the marriage business. Once the state got involved and the church did not have to be, then marriage left the domain of the church (for the purposes of state recognition). If Kim Davis' church does not want to recognize same sex marriage or perform the ceremony, Godspeed. Shit, they can do that for people who don't conform to their rituals or sacraments or dogma, regardless of sexual preference. They just like focusing on gay people because its a minority that's fairly easy pickings.

They are protesting the wrong thing, though. If they ever really wanted to have a chance (or prove they had a brain), then they would protest the state from calling the contract two consenting parties enter into for domestic rights purposes "marriage." Otherwise, foh.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:07 pm

apparently KY has some religious persecution law that wasn't really intended for this but she has a lawyer that is going to latch onto it

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:51 pm

Fascinating to think how it would all play out if it involved Sharia law.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:16 pm

It won't be long....
Let 'er Blow!

Saint
All-American
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:39 am

I'm pretty sure Huckabee has already hit it.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:02 pm

UK study says taking Statins turns you into an old man quickly

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/hea ... se-warning

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:47 am

I'm convinced they played a role in fucking up my ear, and I only took a few doses...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.