Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:47 am

Making the Hispanics hate you because of your vitriolic speeches, so they vote against you forever by %90 like blacks do, is the surest form of long-term suicide for the GOP. The anorexic shrew doesn't get that. But the wiser minds in the Republican Party do. Their commentators are wondering out loud if Trump is actually a Democrat plant.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Dr. Strangelove
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Cornell
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Dr. Strangelove » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Nonsense. Trump is the truest conservative and best candidate the Republicans have.

Dr. Strangelove
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Cornell

Post by Dr. Strangelove » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Next Gingrich has denounced it as the "most dangerous summit for the West since Adolf Hitler met with Neville Chamberlain in 1938 in Munich"

He's talking, of course, about Ronald Reagan's treasonous treaty with the soon-to-destroy-us Soviet Union in 1985

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/16/world ... .html?_r=0

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by sardis » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:55 pm

Well, the Iranians don't fear Obama like they did the Gipper went it came to hostages...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... in-tehran/

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:16 pm

sardis wrote:Well, the Iranians don't fear Obama like they did the Gipper went it came to hostages...

no, they most certainly do not

Worst. POTUS. Ever.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:46 pm

Obama has lady parts where his dude parts should be. This deal is a masterpiece of appeasement, capitulation and self-delusion.

Never, ever send a Harvard law professor to negotiate with the Hell's Angels.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:03 am

Professor Tiger wrote:Obama has lady parts where his dude parts should be. This deal is a masterpiece of appeasement, capitulation and self-delusion.

Never, ever send a Harvard law professor to negotiate with the Hell's Angels.
"We have stupid people for leaders."

-Donald Trump 2015
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:09 am

sardis wrote:Well, the Iranians don't fear Obama like they did the Gipper went it came to hostages...

You mean the same Gipper who ILLEGALLY TRADED WEAPONS TO IRAN???

http://middleeast.about.com/od/usmideas ... 81109f.htm

“The market price was set: One American citizen is worth 300 TOW antitank missiles, or 50 Hawks and 200 TOWs,” wrote Terry Anderson in Den of Lions, the account of his seven-year captivity in Lebanon. (Hawks are surface-to-air missiles; TOW is the acronym for "TOW" stands for "Tube-launched, Optically-tracked, Wire-guided" missiles). Anderson was referring to a Dec. 5, 1985 memo by North outlining the package of weaponry to be shipped to Iran by way of Israel. On Feb. 17, 1986, 500 TOW missiles were shipped from Israel to Bandar Abbas in Southwest Iran, according to Anderson (who had been the Associated Press’ bureau chief in Beirut before his captivity). A second shipment of 500 TOWs followed the same route on Feb. 27.

“No hostages were released,” Anderson wrote. “However, North got something else out of the deal. The Americans had heavily overcharged Iran for the missiles they had sent,” so even after all involved took their cut, “millions of dollars were left over, and ‘off the books’—that is, with no need to account for it, since officially it didn’t exist. That money, it occurred to North very quickly, could be used for another project dear to both his and Reagan’s hearts: the Nicaraguan Contras.”
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:18 am

See, he also got Iran and Israel working together. If only we had such leadership today...

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:35 am

I'm taking the family to New York, Washington and LA to see them one last time while they're still there.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:48 am

I'm going to Israel soon too. That's one of my life's dreams anyway, but I'd better hurry up and visit the holy places before the Iranian mushroom clouds do.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:39 am

With any luck, those two events will coincide...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

IMHO, this is the best thing that Obama has done as president.
On Tuesday, he’ll be discussing the need to reform mandatory minimum sentences for nonviolent crimes at the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People convention in Philadelphia. Spokesman Josh Earnest said Obama would continue the theme at the prison in El Reno.

http://newsok.com/obamas-visit-to-priso ... le/5433521
Mandatory minimum sentencing is a disgrace. Forcing judges to send first-time, non-violent drug offenders to prison for 20 years for possessing a handful of drugs is immoral and wasteful. Rand Paul agrees, BTW.

And this is the worst thing Obama has done as president:
A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that the Little Sisters of the Poor must comply with the Obamacare mandate that requires their health insurance carriers to subsidize contraceptive and some abortion services for employees or face fines from the IRS.

The ruling by a three-judge panel of the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver is a setback for the Little Sisters, a global Catholic order with U.S. headquarters in Catonsville that has cared for the elderly poor here since 1868.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... story.html
HHS is still attacking a bunch of nuns for practicing non-government approved theology.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:40 am

Does this bother any of you liberals?

[youtube]jjxwVuozMnU[/youtube]

Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:Does this bother any of you liberals?
What bothers me is that this same BS creeps up every few years.

“A well funded group established for the purpose of damaging Planned Parenthood’s mission and services has promoted a heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape that falsely portrays Planned Parenthood’s participation in tissue donation programs that support lifesaving scientific research. Similar false accusations have been put forth by opponents of abortion services for decades. These groups have been widely discredited and their claims fall apart on closer examination, just as they do in this case.”
Fetal tissue donation is heavily regulated by the Department of Health and Human Services’ Office for Human Research Protections, and it is one hundred percent legal. It requires informed consent from the woman donating the tissue, and neither she nor the donating organization may be paid, apart from what the HHS calls “reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.”

http://jezebel.com/planned-parenthood-r ... 1717809655
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:32 pm

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:36 pm

It has been 117 months since a major hurricane, defined as a Category 3 or above, has made landfall in the continental United States, according to 2015 data from the Hurricane Research Division of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).

This is the longest span of time in which no major hurricane has struck the mainland U.S. in NOAA hurricane records going back to 1851.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:48 pm

I hope a Category 6 hurricane makes landfall in your living room tonight...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:58 pm

Johnette's Daddy wrote:
Professor Tiger wrote:Does this bother any of you liberals?
What bothers me is that this same BS creeps up every few years.

“A well funded group established for the purpose of damaging Planned Parenthood’s mission and services has promoted a heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape that falsely portrays Planned Parenthood’s participation in tissue donation programs that support lifesaving scientific research. Similar false accusations have been put forth by opponents of abortion services for decades. These groups have been widely discredited and their claims fall apart on closer examination, just as they do in this case.”
Fetal tissue donation is heavily regulated by the Department of Health and Human Services’ Office for Human Research Protections, and it is one hundred percent legal. It requires informed consent from the woman donating the tissue, and neither she nor the donating organization may be paid, apart from what the HHS calls “reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.”

http://jezebel.com/planned-parenthood-r ... 1717809655
Thank you, Dr. Mengele. So it's got a beating heart, brains with measurable brain waves. lungs, a liver, and all those human organs up for sale, but it is not a human if that is inconvenient to somebody else?

Funny. That's exactly what slave owners used to say about slaves. They point at creatures with human brains, human hearts, human livers, human (black) skin and say, "that's not a human being. I can enslave them if I want to because it is convenient to me. You have no right to police my slave cabins. Slavery is a matter of my right to privacy. It is left up to me and my overseers."

Both are pure evil.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:27 pm

My guess is that anyone who is pro-abortion would not be concerned with how the fetuses are disposed since they have already disconnected the fetus from any sense of being to begin with.