Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:44 am

hedge wrote:Looking around here in eastern NC, I'm not sure there's a "talented tenth" of white people...

I think that's another thing that is missed - White America has as little tolerance for those in Appalachia that are government dependent as they do for anyone else.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:46 am

Don't forget the jews...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:50 am

hedge wrote:Looking around here in eastern NC, I'm not sure there's a "talented tenth" of white people...
You included

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Looking around here in eastern NC, I'm not sure there's a "talented tenth" of white people...
They are smart enough to leave. And also smart enough not to come back.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:55 pm

http://www.wect.com/story/29316814/2-te ... oak-island

Sheriff Brody moving to eastern NC.
Let 'er Blow!

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:05 pm

aTm wrote:
Looking around here in eastern NC, I'm not sure there's a "talented tenth" of white people...
They are smart enough to leave. And also smart enough not to come back.
Easy pickings for the ones who stay...

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:25 pm

There are not whites in Eastern NC. They all claim to be Lumbee.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:21 pm

10ac wrote:http://www.wect.com/story/29316814/2-te ... oak-island

waist deep water no less
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:41 pm

eCat wrote:The Black Dilemma, by Ian Duncan

... //...through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, and now Ferguson, rioting and looting are just one racial incident away. The white elite would tell us that this doesn't mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.

But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue its a problem of culture, as if culture creates peoples behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame white privilege.

But since 1965, when the elites opened Americas doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India people who are not white, not rich, and not connected have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black youths are committing half the country's violent crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

The experiment has failed. Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism. The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime ridden mess. *They do not want to change their culture or society, and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior. They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.*

Our leaders don't seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. *They don't understand that white people aren't out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity. The liberal elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point."---

"You can't legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government doesn't first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they don't have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Ian Duncan
The Baltimore Sun , May 30, 2015
According to Snopes, this article has been around the internet since Sept. 2014, first published in the blog American Renaissance. Only a couple of authors have been put forward, one being "John S. Mosby", the Confederate cavalry officer.

Apparently the false attribute to Duncan of The Sun was done to give some air of credibility to the piece.
Last edited by bluetick on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:52 pm

ugh...sometimes I hate the internet

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:05 pm

Without even really trying I saw a lot of holes in that "article". I'm sure there are plenty of people who actually do feel that way, but thankfully I think their numbers are diminishing...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:46 pm

If they are diminishing, I don't think its because minds are being changed.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:54 pm

hedge wrote:Without even really trying I saw a lot of holes in that "article". I'm sure there are plenty of people who actually do feel that way, but thankfully I think their numbers are diminishing...

Heh - you mean the part where it's concluded that blacks are unsuited for American culture...that the "experiment" is over? I think the original working title of the piece was "Time to Ship Them Back from Whence They Came."
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Yeah, and the part seeming to blame them for "an inability to function" in a culture that even the writer admits is unsuited to them. There's about three things wrong with that statement, and even in contradictory ways. He's basically got every base of "wrong" covered, but I don't think he realizes it...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:40 pm

bluetick wrote:
eCat wrote:The Black Dilemma, by Ian Duncan

... //...through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, and now Ferguson, rioting and looting are just one racial incident away. The white elite would tell us that this doesn't mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.

But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue its a problem of culture, as if culture creates peoples behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame white privilege.

But since 1965, when the elites opened Americas doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India people who are not white, not rich, and not connected have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black youths are committing half the country's violent crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

The experiment has failed. Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism. The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime ridden mess. *They do not want to change their culture or society, and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior. They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.*

Our leaders don't seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. *They don't understand that white people aren't out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity. The liberal elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point."---

"You can't legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government doesn't first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they don't have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Ian Duncan
The Baltimore Sun , May 30, 2015
According to Snopes, this article has been around the internet since Sept. 2014, first published in the blog American Renaissance. Only a couple of authors have been put forward, one being "John S. Mosby", the Confederate cavalry officer.

Apparently the false attribute to Duncan of The Sun was done to give some air of credibility to the piece.
Why do you lie ecat?

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:13 pm

I'm glad bluetick came back with that response.

I couldn't even read it with all the inaccuracies showing up in that drivel from the beginning (people with no written language and no intellectual achievements? Holy shit, the level of ignorance in that statement is profound). I stopped cold after a few additional sentences.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:16 pm

eCat wrote:
10ac wrote:http://www.wect.com/story/29316814/2-te ... oak-island

waist deep water no less
Isn't it true that most people are attacked by sharks in three feet of water and about ten feet from the beach.

Yes, that's true.

Now this shark that, that swims alone...

A rogue.

Rogue, yeah, now this guy, he - he keeps swimming around in a place where the feeding is good until the food supply is gone, right?

It's called territoriality. It's just a theory, which I happen to agree with.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Another liberal run city about to imprison even more African Americans and Latinos. Keep voting for them, like sheep.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/06/15/ ... gun-crime/

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:32 pm

eCat,

I hear jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Any internet articles you can find will be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

AA
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:07 pm

sardis wrote:There are not whites in Eastern NC. They all claim to be Lumbee.
Only in and around Lumberton. Some of their highfalutin offspring venture north to Fayetteville...
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.