Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:
It's secular liberals that want to criminalize everything, not religious conservatives. If you doubt that, remember that Garner was strangled for the crime selling individual cigarettes, which is apparently a huge deal in ultra-liberal NY. Nobody would care in religious Dallas or Atlanta, even though the legions of Baptists there disapprove of tobacco.
http://texastobaccolaw.org/law

Sales of cigarettes of less than 20 per pack (Kiddie Packs) are prohibited.
For that matter, liberals won't let you eat veal or smoke or disapprove of gay sex or own a gun or drive a gas guzzling car or use an old light bulb, etc. etc, etc.
As a 260# liberal, I've eaten my share of veal. Particularly the Veal Ribeye at this Israeli restaurant down the street from my house. I' own a 69 El Dorado Convertible that gets about 5 mpg and have previously owned a gun. I will admit to enjoying watching some girl-on-girl action back in the day, however.
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:37 pm

You obviously sold out.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:23 am

"It's secular liberals that want to criminalize everything, not religious conservatives."

That's funny...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Johnette's Daddy
Senior

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Apparently, Ferguson is where you go when other departments fire you . . .

Lawsuit Settled Involving Ferguson Officer Who Allegedly Choked, Hog-Tied A 12-Year-Old

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/1 ... mg00000047

Ferguson Hired Officer With History Of Allegedly Hitting Children

At Least 5 Ferguson Officers Apart From Brown Shooter Have Been Named In Lawsuits

Oops: Ferguson Public Relations Rep. is a Convicted Killer

Hired to represent the city of Ferguson and help officials try to rebuild the city’s image after the police shooting of Michael Brown, Devin James' contract was terminated when the St. Louis Economic Development organization that hired him became aware of his past. James once shot and killed an unarmed man, and was convicted of reckless homicide.
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:02 pm

"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Torture is a father calling his two young daughters while waiting to be burned alive on one of the top floors.
Let 'er Blow!

Johnette's Daddy
Senior

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:56 am

Please let this happen.

Please.

[youtube]i8mzOPMfXjs[/youtube]

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:20 pm

You don't think he can beat Elizabeth Warren?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:03 pm

Toemeesleather wrote:Maybe they need to call Angela Corey and follow her (and E Holders) lead....

I seem to remember NBC/ABC had some decent editors that can make videos look even more incriminating....
She's doing the Johnny Football Bust sign.

Johnette's Daddy
Senior

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:25 pm

‘Witness 40’ for Ferguson grand jury exposed as a racist, mentally ill felon who lied about shooting: report

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2047404

The key witness, who described Michael Brown charging 'like a football player' at Officer Darren Wilson in the moments before the fatal Aug. 9 shooting, has been named as Sandra McElroy, a 45-year-old St. Louis woman and Wilson supporter who likely was not even in Ferguson the day of the shooting. The Smoking Gun report found McElroy, who once lied to police in another high-profile St. Louis case, has a history of racist rants online and was convicted of felony check fraud.

A mentally ill woman who used the N-word to describe blacks and previously lied to police about witnessing a high-profile crime was allowed to act as “Witness 40” for the Ferguson grand jury, even though she likely was not there and was a known, outspoken backer of Officer Darren Wilson, according to reports.

Convicted felon Sandra McElroy, 45, didn’t give police a witness statement about the Aug. 9 killing of unarmed black teen Michael Brown until Sept. 11, well after several descriptions of the shooting had been detailed in the press, an investigation by The Smoking Gun found. And her now oft-cited account, that Brown charged at a defenseless Wilson “like a football player,” follows much of what Wilson told investigators about that day.

But her stories, given to local and federal authorities and presented over two different days to the 12-person grand jury, are conflicting and filled with bizarre twists and details that make it likely she didn’t even witness the shooting. Instead, according to The Smoking Gun, she likely sought to cast herself as a key player in the contentious story that ended with riots in Ferguson and protests around the world after the grand jury failed to indict Wilson in the killing.

“I know what I seen,” she told federal investigators at one point. “I know you don’t believe me.”

The report has given new hope to the team representing Brown’s family, the Rev. Al Sharpton told the Daily News on Tuesday, because it “shows (the grand jury) was not a fair process. There was questionable testimony.”

Lawyers for the Brown family are reviewing the testimony and new details, Sharpton said, and will forward any findings to the federal justice department, which is reviewing the case for possible civil rights violations.

Dr. Strangelove
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Cornell

Post by Dr. Strangelove » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Conservatives blowing up over the slightest thawing of relations with Cuba...lol

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Not just conservatives.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... ma-on-cuba

In fact, only Cuban-American conservatives from the state of Florida are having an aneurysm over this.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:29 pm

[youtube]L0MK7qz13bU[/youtube]

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State

Post by crashcourse » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:25 pm

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrBTzow ... HL.EFZTfU-

the key witnesses was the husband and the guy driving through
both saw brown charge
one saw brown inside the window in a struggle

anyway it just boggles the mind that a solitary white cop whould murder an unarmed black kid who just committed aggrevated robbery in the middle of an all black neighborhood with all black witnesses of whom collaborated most of the cops version. but i guess you believe what you want to believe.

Johnette's Daddy
Senior

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:13 pm

crashcourse wrote:http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrBTzow ... HL.EFZTfU-

the key witnesses was the husband and the guy driving through
both saw brown charge
one saw brown inside the window in a struggle

anyway it just boggles the mind that a solitary white cop whould murder an unarmed black kid who just committed aggrevated robbery in the middle of an all black neighborhood with all black witnesses of whom collaborated most of the cops version. but i guess you believe what you want to believe.
You're missing the point - the local DA put an eyewitness on the stand that the feds had already dismissed as a liar who wasn't even present at the scene.

Let me repeat: THE DA PUT AN "EYEWITNESS" ON THE STAND WHO WAS NOT PRESENT AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME!

The prosecutor is not commenting because they are being investigated for suborning perjury and violating professional ethics:

http://3chicspolitico.com/2014/12/07/pr ... r-perjury/

“He is the one that is allowing that perjured testimony to be presented to the grand jury, and that is a direct violation of the Code of Professional Ethics,” she says.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Johnette's Daddy wrote:Please let this happen.

Please.
You'll probably get your wish on this one. Jeb would be very appealing to the Establishment, and they usually get their way. Christie could be in the running as the Establishment selectee too, especially now that he has been cleared of wrongdoing in bridgegate, despite your assurances that he would be in an XXXXXXL orange jumpsuit by now.

Of course, yet another further additional Bush running for president would be another further additional loser, even when he goes up against likely Dem nominee Eiizabeth Warren. But the Establishment won't care. When Bush or Christie or Romney 2.0 lose, the Establishment will advance their agenda the good old-fashioned way - through K street bribery. Life will still be good.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Dr. Strangelove
Senior

Post by Dr. Strangelove » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Going to be fun watching Jeb backtrack on the Common Core.

Just saying those two words make every red-blooded 'true conservative' shiver with disgust and hatred

Dr. Strangelove
Senior

Post by Dr. Strangelove » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Denounce normalizing relations with Cubs and you basically are saying you hate the Pope!!!!!

Johnette's Daddy
Senior

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:
Johnette's Daddy wrote:Please let this happen.

Please.
You'll probably get your wish on this one. Jeb would be very appealing to the Establishment, and they usually get their way. Christie could be in the running as the Establishment selectee too, especially now that he has been cleared of wrongdoing in bridgegate, despite your assurances that he would be in an XXXXXXL orange jumpsuit by now.

Of course, yet another further additional Bush running for president would be another further additional loser, even when he goes up against likely Dem nominee Eiizabeth Warren. But the Establishment won't care. When Bush or Christie or Romney 2.0 lose, the Establishment will advance their agenda the good old-fashioned way - through K street bribery. Life will still be good.
No, the Dems have learned from y'all - no Christie indictment until he has safely and irrevocably received the nomination.

Only way Warren gets the nod is with one of the Castro brothers as her Veep.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Conservatives blowing up over the slightest thawing of relations with Cuba...lol
I'm going to watch Godfather 2 again in honor of today's events. I love Hyman Roth's birthday party scene, where the mobsters carve up Cuba like his birthday cake.