if you pick up a working girl you are a jawn

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: North Carolina Tar Heels

Post by Bklyn » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Heh, it is just a replacement for any noun. It's a regional thing almost exclusively used along cultural lines.

With that said, the most prevalent usage of the term is in reference to a very pretty female. However, it can be used in lieu of any noun.

"Yo, I went to the wooder fountain down by the science hallway and there were so many jawns standing in the Student Center I almost walked past that jawn."
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:09 am

Aggie, fuck you
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:26 pm

heh, I just happened to catch a Liverpool game on TV this weekend and they were up 2-1 and in the few minutes I watched , whoever they were playing scored to tie it up.

I was yelling "That a fawking foul, a fawking foul!" of course no one had any clue what the hell I was talking about but I cracked myself up doing it.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Lmao
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:11 pm

aTm cackles at anything kickball.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:13 pm

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:58 am

Bring Back Rafa!
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:30 pm

German youth have too much time on their hands...

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/in ... -ping-pong

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:15 pm

The names are great...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:43 pm

given the current rash of concussions and head related issues, I predict that sport has a short shelf life
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:32 am

They don't help much during times of war, but the Belgians are always good for some entertainment.

https://www.yahoo.com/screen/footballer ... 45783.html

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:10 am

FC Magdeburg went 5 matches without a goal so the fans took it upon themselves to help out

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:29 pm

Stay for the whole thing...

[youtube]AiJ-hLWoPQk[/youtube]
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:57 pm

It was a fair question, although he might've phrased it a little differently...

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:07 pm

The look in Tyson's eyes would have told me that asking him additional questions was not the route to go.

Canadian's...so nice, they don't know how to recognize "crazy dangerous."

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:07 am

nascar driver Kurt Busch may not know karate but he knows crazy.........................

DOVER, Del. -- The NASCAR driver known as "The Outlaw" testified Tuesday he believes his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin dispatched on covert missions around the world who once returned to him in a blood-splattered gown.

"Everybody on the outside can tell me I'm crazy, but I lived on the inside and saw it firsthand," Kurt Busch said when his attorney, Rusty Hardin, questioned why he still believed Patricia Driscoll is a hired killer.

In an interview late Tuesday, Driscoll called Busch's assertion "ludicrous," saying he took it "straight from a fictional movie script" she has been working on for eight years and that he has proofread.

Busch, appearing in court again over Driscoll's request for a no-contact order, continued the push of his legal team to discredit his ex as a scorned woman out to destroy his career, portraying her as a character fit for a screenplay.

Busch said Driscoll repeatedly asserted her assassin status and claimed the work took her on missions across Central and South America and Africa.

He recounted one time when the couple was in El Paso, Texas. He said Driscoll left in camouflage gear only to return later wearing a trench coat over an evening gown covered with blood.

A day earlier, Busch said his ex-girlfriend told him she was a mercenary who killed people for a living and had shown him pictures of bodies with gunshot wounds.

Busch said Tuesday that Driscoll had claimed that a female character in "Zero Dark Thirty," a film depicting the CIA's hunt for Osama bin Laden, was a composite of her and other women.

Last month, Michael Doncheff, who served as a personal assistant to Busch and Driscoll, said an ailing Driscoll told him in September that she had been picked up by a big man and slammed to the ground while helping round up immigrants at the Mexican border, a story Doncheff considered "far-fetched."

Doncheff said Driscoll also asserted that she was a trained assassin for the U.S. government and once told him, "I take down foreign governments. I own Washington."

During the hearing, which stretched over four days, neither Driscoll nor her attorney refuted the testimony.

In a telephone interview with The Associated Press late Tuesday, Driscoll dismissed Busch's assertions.

"These statements made about being a trained assassin, hired killer, are ludicrous and without basis and are an attempt to destroy my credibility," Driscoll said. "Not even Rusty Hardin believes this."

"I find it interesting that some of the outlandish claims come straight from a fictional movie script I've been working on for eight years," Driscoll added.

Busch testified Monday that he decided to end his relationship with Driscoll after a race last fall because she was monopolizing his schedule and he needed to focus on racing.

Driscoll said Busch assaulted her in his motorhome at Dover International Speedway a week later, grabbing her by the throat and slamming her head into a wall three times. Busch and his attorneys have denied the allegations, which are the subject of a separate criminal investigation. Driscoll's attorney, Carolyn McNeice, cross-examined Busch on Tuesday, but few of her questions dealt directly with the assault allegations.

Busch has testified that he repeatedly told Driscoll to leave after she showed up unannounced at his motorhome, finally cupping her cheeks in his hands, looking her in the eye and telling her she had to go.

"He advised that her head tapped the wall as he was doing that," Detective James Wood testified Tuesday, recounting Busch's interview with Dover police in November.

Richard Andrew Sniffen, a Christian music minister who performs at NASCAR outreach events and befriended Busch and Driscoll, said Driscoll told him on the night of the alleged assault only that Busch had pushed her and that she hit her head. Sniffen said Driscoll was upset, angry and brokenhearted, but that she never said she was afraid of Busch and seemed intent on reconciling.

That attitude shifted in the weeks that followed, Sniffen said, with Driscoll going "from a broken heart looking for love and reconciliation to anger and a little bit of revenge."

"I will destroy him," Sniffen said Driscoll told him, adding that she repeatedly said she would take Busch down.

A court ruling on Driscoll's request for a no-contact order is expected later this month or in early February.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:23 am

About a month ago some guy on a racing forum I check on every now and then posted "I wouldn't mess with her. She's a trained assassin." which at the time I thought was a joke that went over my head.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:28 am

I can only assume wild crazy sex was the reason Busch didn't ask a follow up question when they were together

B:"Where you been?"

D:"I just killed a scientist building nukes for Pakistan"

B: "why are you still dressed?"

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:53 am

aTm wrote:About a month ago some guy on a racing forum I check on every now and then posted "I wouldn't mess with her. She's a trained assassin." which at the time I thought was a joke that went over my head.
Would you characterize your mindset after reading that post as baffled?