Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

Dr. Strangelove
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Cornell
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Dr. Strangelove » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:27 pm

IB doesn't hate women, but he does deny them his essence and his precious bodily fluids

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Living up to your user name?
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:50 am

oh my.....

...However, even Saudi officials do not deny that the rise of the US to become the world’s largest petroleum producer – with an even greater lead if its biofuel output of about 1m b/d is included – has played a vital role in stabilising markets.

Global crude prices have fallen in the past two years, in spite of the turmoil in Syria and Iraq, fighting in Libya and Russia’s conflict with Ukraine.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:01 am

There was a little chill in the air this morning.

oh, and we could use some rain
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:17 am

"She doesn't want money, she wants justice."

Money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> justice
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:20 am

Gone With the Wind was on TCM last night, in all it's 4 hour glory. It gets better and better with each viewing...

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:26 am

..and we could use some rain.

You misspelled brain.

:::gotta admire the honesty though:::
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:54 am

That's probably your cleverest post ever, which says more about your cleverness than it does about the post...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:53 am

Proud day for Alabama, sad day for IB...

"The doctrine of chastisement, under which a husband could physically punish a defiant wife, as long as her injuries weren’t permanent, held sway in Anglo-American common law until the mid-nineteenth century. By then, the authoritarian notion of marriage was giving way to the idea that a husband’s dominion over his wife and children shouldn’t be physically enforced, and wife-beating was increasingly seen as brutal and low-class. In fact, one of the first states to rescind the right of chastisement was Alabama, in 1871, in a case called Fulgham v. State. “The wife is not to be considered as the husband’s slave,” the State Supreme Court held. “And the privilege, ancient though it be, to beat her with a stick, to pull her hair, choke her, spit in her face or kick her about the floor, or to inflict upon her like indignities, is not now acknowledged by our law.”

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/ ... rs-privacy

Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:57 am

Watching the Congressional hearings on the WH fence jumper. Observations:

1) We elect waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many former prosecutors,
2) The hearings serve two purposes - a) to give blowhard politicians an opportunity to "look tough" on camera and b) to promote an agenda unrelated to the topic of the hearing,
3) Even former prosecutors who serve in high office can be thoroughly ignorant of the law,
4) They should mandate that a person running for the House or Senate complete a security clearance check (overseen by judges, to keep the politics out). It frightens me that many of these boobs have access to Top Secret information based on their ability to get 8,000 votes, rather than because of their character and personal history.
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:57 am

AlabamAlum wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:AA's okay. He just needs to tone down the irrational chivalry to this FSU co-ed. It's unbecoming.
Again. You are not even average. You have an intellect that is at least one standard deviation below average.

I don't care about the FSU girl. I never have. You're just not smart enough to understand. You want to be. But you're not. And it hurts you. And while I can explain things to you, I cannot give you the ability to understand them.

Seriously, I feel very sorry for you. I know many people who believe mentally challenged people shouldn't be allowed to vote. Let me go on record with saying no matter how stupid you are, IB, I do NOT want to take your vote.
I don't care what you think of my intellect. I don't care how smart you think I am or am not. I don't care what you think I want to understand. And I don't care if you think something hurts me or not.

And I guess I really don't care what you think of me or my opinion on this matter. I've done my research and (until something dramatic happens) I believe the girl is nothing more than a whore trying to be opportunistic. YMMV.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Johnette's Daddy wrote:Watching the Congressional hearings on the WH fence jumper. Observations:

1) We elect waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many former prosecutors,
2) The hearings serve two purposes - a) to give blowhard politicians an opportunity to "look tough" on camera and b) to promote an agenda unrelated to the topic of the hearing,
3) Even former prosecutors who serve in high office can be thoroughly ignorant of the law,
4) They should mandate that a person running for the House or Senate complete a security clearance check (overseen by judges, to keep the politics out). It frightens me that many of these boobs have access to Top Secret information based on their ability to get 8,000 votes, rather than because of their character and personal history.
Numbers 1-3 sound right and I tend to agree. #4, I do not. I do not for the same reason that although it annoys me that over 100 of our Congressional House Reps are not responsible enough to qualify for a credit card, it doesn't mean they don't get to serve their people.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:10 pm

IB:

I may believe the FSU girl is a whore, too. We weren't talking specifics, rather generalities...you know what? Never mind. It's good that you don't care what I think of you because I believe that you're a mouth-breathing moron. That if stupidity were painful, we'd have to mercifully put you down. You are the weakest link. Your demented world view is one thing, but the confidence and vigor in which you foist your idiocy is...shocking. I will end with something positive, though: you are apparently a functional idiot in that I assume you have found some vocation to support yourself and that apparently you know how to get on the computer. So there is that. Kudos.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:54 pm

AlabamAlum wrote:IB:

I may believe the FSU girl is a whore, too. We weren't talking specifics, rather generalities...you know what? Never mind. It's good that you don't care what I think of you because I believe that you're a mouth-breathing moron.
(sigh) We're ALLLLL mouth breathing morons AA. The best we can do from that position is analyze how best it is that each moron can live and mouth breathe together. I see this phoney-baloney Jameis Winston sexual assault fiasco as a small piece in what I believe to be a much bigger broken picture of how men and women should NOT be interacting with one another for a functioning society. Things are going to get worse, not better, because everyone shrugs their shoulders and refuse to do what we need to do (end feminism.)

This mouth breathing moron has identified (what I believe to be) the big problem (a lack of marriage.) I have identified the reason why we have this problem (the disincentives men face to marry.) I have even identified why those disincentives were put in place (to make ugly women financially whole at the expense of resource producing men who would not give them the time of day as the cardinal virtue of feminism), a philosophy that is not much different than communism in a dress. I have given what I believe to be solutions, (change the laws to incentivize men to marry.) And people around here tell me "....wahhh, blah-blah, its a man's world, suck it up IB..."

No.

Its over. We're screwed. MGTOW are sucking it up to the tune of boycotting the world. Men are going John Galt on marriage and women are scrambling around trying to get financial resources from men in other ways (be it with bachelor taxes like the ACA or just suing them for sex like this 19 year old whore trying in vain to work on her MRS degree in Tallahasee.)
Last edited by innocentbystander on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:57 pm

"MGTOW are sucking it up to the tune of boycotting the world."

I think you've got that precisely backwards...

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:57 pm

No, we're not all mouth-breathing morons. Just you, IB. Just.....you.
— Abraham Lincoln

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:58 pm

hedge wrote:"MGTOW are sucking it up to the tune of boycotting the world."

I think you've got that precisely backwards...
Whatever. Call it whatever you want. They are still going Galt. And because they are, women are scrambling for the scraps.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:04 pm

I await you and your ilk secluding yourself in some hidden town in the mountains of Colorado, then.
— Abraham Lincoln

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:05 pm

Galt's Gulch....IB's Berg?
— Abraham Lincoln

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 pm

AlabamAlum wrote:I await you and your ilk secluding yourself in some hidden town in the mountains of Colorado, then.
Part III is in theaters now. It wont be much longer (fortunately.) I'll save you the $7, don't go see it. It's worth the $1.20 rental at the Red Box though. Its a nice made for tv movie.