Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by BigRedMan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:11 am

eCat wrote:He never took my advice - 12 years later he is still single with a string of one night stands including a woman with one leg, another just out of rehab and one living in a tent in the woods
Was one legged woman named Eileen?

As far as the rehab chick, well no one likes a quitter.

Are you sure she lived in a tent, or was she just a dirty hipster?
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:31 am

I was waiting for a "DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!" at the end.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:41 am

"For two years I blamed ALL WOMEN for what SHE did"

Somebody needs to buy you a calender...

"12 years later he is still single with a string of one night stands including a woman with one leg, another just out of rehab and one living in a tent in the woods"

So things are looking up for him, I see...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 am

one woman he poked on vacation hopped on a plane and showed up to his house ready to move in a couple of weeks later.

He bought her plane ticket and sent her ass back

I mean, after a divorce I can understand a period where your kind of focused on the woman you walked down the aisle with, but after a couple of months, you got to get back on that horse and ride.

2 years after his he was still talking shit about her - and they didn't have kids..or even a dog. Goddamn
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:37 am

He should pull himself together, if only out of a sense of man pride that demands that he never let her have the satisfaction of knowing she destroyed him...

Owlman
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Rice

Post by Owlman » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:41 am

eCat wrote:one woman he poked on vacation hopped on a plane and showed up to his house ready to move in a couple of weeks later.

He bought her plane ticket and sent her ass back

I mean, after a divorce I can understand a period where your kind of focused on the woman you walked down the aisle with, but after a couple of months, you got to get back on that horse and ride.

2 years after his he was still talking shit about her - and they didn't have kids..or even a dog. Goddamn
sounds like he's been riding a lot of horse
My Dad is my hero still.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:42 am

Horse, what??

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:46 am

heh

yea..I'm convinced he has some form of STD. I just haven't asked him.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Owlman
Senior

Post by Owlman » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:30 pm

There are some crazy people out there

Man charged in fatal stabbing of 1-year-old niece

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/man-c ... -old-niece
My Dad is my hero still.

Owlman
Senior

Post by Owlman » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm

and

Mississippi man shot after cross burning in yard

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/missi ... ng-in-yard
My Dad is my hero still.

Owlman
Senior

Post by Owlman » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:32 pm

should have just divorced him

Oregon woman accused of setting husband on fire

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/orego ... nd-on-fire
My Dad is my hero still.

Owlman
Senior

Post by Owlman » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Police: Sikh man called a terrorist, is mowed down

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/polic ... mowed-down
My Dad is my hero still.

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State

Post by crashcourse » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:08 pm

per fox news

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

Wilson suffered a fractured eye socket in the fracas, and was left dazed by the initial confrontation, the source said. He is now "traumatized, scared for his life and his family, injured and terrified" that a grand jury, which began hearing evidence on Wednesday, will "make some kind of example out of him," the source said.

The source also said the dashboard and body cameras, which might have recorded crucial evidence, had been ordered by Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson, but had only recently arrived and had not yet been deployed

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:35 am

I have yet to see the actual beheading of James Foley and I'm not sure I want to. Where did this new terrorist group come from and why suddenly are they so strong?

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:23 am

They are smarter than their Al Quaeda counterparts. Instead of hanging out in a wasteland like Afghanistan they took over oil rich areas. They make $3 million a day from oil sells.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:48 am

and they are well armed - with American army equipment they stole from retreating Iraqis

if people can't see the problem with our foreign policy of intervention from this, there really is no hope for us.

Hagel is beating the chant for war against these groups - We wiped out Saddam which paved the way for Al Qaeda to get a foothold in that country - a bigger threat than Saddam ever was and then we wipe out Al Qaeda and this group replaces them.

Take the money for that tomahawk missile and rebuild a fucking bridge in this country.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:07 pm

eCat wrote:and they are well armed - with American army equipment they stole from retreating Iraqis

if people can't see the problem with our foreign policy of intervention from this, there really is no hope for us.
Right. Exactly. The Iraqi army ran away and probaly sold all our stuff ont he black market while running. The problem is we Americans assume (incorrectly) that any 3rd world army that we equip (such as Iraq) will be as committed, qualified, and as professional as our own. Never make that assumption. It is incorrect. But to state something so denigrating and hurtful of the incompetance of the Iraqi army, a liberal (like JD ot blue tick or whomever) might come along and call that person out as an elitiest, nationalist bigot.

So, we are in dilema. We either recognize how outstanding our military is by calling out 3rd world militaries as being corrupt and ridiculous and brave the bigotry fire from liberals who are protected from their irrational screed OR live in a silent dream world where the realities of a world that is NOT benign can not enter.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:51 pm

the second part of that is though, is to have the stoicism to watch it play out without our involvement.

And sadly that means that a civil war or genocide occurs in some place and we sit on the sidelines.

We bombed ISIS to protect the christians, now we're bombing ISIS to protect a dam - we'll run out of bombs well before they run out of guys riding around in the back of trucks with RPGs.

The end game again is boots on the ground and Obama is just hoping to stall that long enough until the elections

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:56 pm

eCat wrote:the second part of that is though, is to have the stoicism to watch it play out without our involvement.

And sadly that means that a civil war or genocide occurs in some place and we sit on the sidelines.
Syria? Ukraine? We are already sitting on many sidelines because... (well) we aren't going to do anything.
eCat wrote:We bombed ISIS to protect the christians, now we're bombing ISIS to protect a dam - we'll run out of bombs well before they run out of guys riding around in the back of trucks with RPGs.
Heh, I like where you are going with this but in reality, we will never run out of bombs. We'll just make more.
eCat wrote:The end game again is boots on the ground and Obama is just hoping to stall that long enough until the elections
He's trying to accomplish with ISIS what he accomplished in Libya (the same think Clinton accomplished in 1998 over Yugoslavia), get everything done from the sky where we are never challenged. Smart politically (use drones I have no problem with that) but you can NEVER hold the ground. Ever. All you can do is make sure that THEY (whoever they are) don't get to hold the ground either.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:47 pm

sitting out for Syria and Ukraine while just coming off two almost decade long wars is not considered staying out.