Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:19 pm

KKK Gives Out Goodie Bags to Recruit New Knights

Apparently, living in a post-racial America means the Ku Klux Klan uses candy to recruit people. Residents of a South Carolina subdivision woke up Sunday to bags of sweets and fliers that read "SAVE OUR LAND, JOIN THE KLAN," according to WHNS. The smarties and peppermints were left as part of the hate group's national night ride, held three times a year.

Given that housing isn't as segregated as it was during the Klan's heyday, several recruitment packages ended up in the driveways of minorities. In that aspect, the KKK doesn't discriminate. "I mean, we can't tell who lives in a house, whether they're black, white, Mexican, gay, we can't tell that," Robert Jones, a high ranking member, told WHNS. "And if you were to look at somebody's house like that, that means you'd be pretty much a racist."

This isn't a one-off incident. As NBC News reported Tuesday, the Klan is trying to leverage the recent immigration debate into a membership bump. "Save our land" fliers appeared in two Atlanta neighborhoods recently — a member of that Klan chapter said they received 25 applications (racists are selective) and "the immigration crisis is recruiting members for us." Whether that's actually the case isn't clear yet, but Mark Potok at the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that monitors hate groups, said the Klan has used immigration as a propaganda tool in the past.

The fliers handed out in South Carolina listed a phone number that led to a voicemail with the sort of hateful messages you'd expect — "if it ain't white, it ain't right. White power" — with a focus on how "illegal immigration is destroying America." Some of the residents in the neighborhood said they were afraid, and one woman said she felt like she was being watched. "Everybody in our neighborhood does," she said. People were also angry and "ashamed to face our neighbors that do not have the same color skin that we do," as the woman said.

This article was originally published at http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/07 ... ts/374515/
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Good lord.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:13 am

Johnette's Daddy wrote:KKK Gives Out Goodie Bags to Recruit New Knights

Apparently, living in a post-racial America means the Ku Klux Klan uses candy to recruit people. Residents of a South Carolina subdivision woke up Sunday to bags of sweets and fliers that read "SAVE OUR LAND, JOIN THE KLAN," according to WHNS. The smarties and peppermints were left as part of the hate group's national night ride, held three times a year.

Given that housing isn't as segregated as it was during the Klan's heyday, several recruitment packages ended up in the driveways of minorities. In that aspect, the KKK doesn't discriminate. "I mean, we can't tell who lives in a house, whether they're black, white, Mexican, gay, we can't tell that," Robert Jones, a high ranking member, told WHNS. "And if you were to look at somebody's house like that, that means you'd be pretty much a racist."

This isn't a one-off incident. As NBC News reported Tuesday, the Klan is trying to leverage the recent immigration debate into a membership bump. "Save our land" fliers appeared in two Atlanta neighborhoods recently — a member of that Klan chapter said they received 25 applications (racists are selective) and "the immigration crisis is recruiting members for us." Whether that's actually the case isn't clear yet, but Mark Potok at the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that monitors hate groups, said the Klan has used immigration as a propaganda tool in the past.

The fliers handed out in South Carolina listed a phone number that led to a voicemail with the sort of hateful messages you'd expect — "if it ain't white, it ain't right. White power" — with a focus on how "illegal immigration is destroying America." Some of the residents in the neighborhood said they were afraid, and one woman said she felt like she was being watched. "Everybody in our neighborhood does," she said. People were also angry and "ashamed to face our neighbors that do not have the same color skin that we do," as the woman said.

This article was originally published at http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/07 ... ts/374515/
I mean... whatever.

JD, no one here on this forum is racist. No one here cares about the KKK. They are just a bunch of old, redneck, loudmouths, who are screaming at (well, no one) because no one (certainly not anyone on this forum) would ever listen to them. And you know that.

Now some of us (me actually, and maybe some others who are too chicken shit to admit it) do NOT want women to have the right to vote. But at least I'm open about that. I've just recently discovered the manosphere and swallowed the "red pill" and I see feminism as the ultimate destruction to the United States of America and Democracy in general (as women vote with their lady parts and not with their brains.) I welcome you JD (welcome ALL of you actually) to join us. Join the MRA.

Just so you all know, feminism is incompatible with Christianity, incompatible with Democracy (as women do not understand cause and effect), incompatible with simple logic. We have already doubled our federal debt because our current President doesn't give a damn about money (thinks it grows on the trees in the backyards of all rich people) but at least he's a man. We are a hair away from ending our nation as we know it if we elect Hillary Clinton to be President. And I am ASKING YOU ALL (not telling, asking) to vote for the best man to be President in November of 2016. Remember gentlemen, this is real life. This serious. Cast a serious vote, cast a Patriarical vote.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:06 am

"Your video showed 5 blacks who support the Tea Party . . . but with the Democrats carrying NINETY-THREE PERCENT of the black vote, those five are probably the only black Tea Partiers in the entire Time Zone."

That means there are only a few hundred black people in the whole United States?

Let's see there are my next door neighbors.
There are the 4 African Americans in my office, not counting the 4 security guards.
The 3 guys at lunch basketball.

I swear I must run into most of the African American population in the course of a week...

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:04 am

Oh my!

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The mercury dipped to 61 degrees at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport early Thursday, breaking a record that has stood for nearly 50 years, and forecasters said the unseasonably cool weather will continue through the weekend.

57 up here in Teabaggerville...(bout 60 miles NW of the ATL)

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:14 am

Last edited by Toemeesleather on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:13 am

the number of true racists in this country is down. but the number of people who thrive on bringing it up as an issue and trying to fan flames is up thanks to the media in part. we just elected a black man to 8 years in the whitehouse thats how racist a country we are.

now if Jesse or al would get their butts down to jersey and tear down that shrine to the cop killer I might think better of the fan flamers

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:14 am

Did they see Mike?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:24 am

NYT/enviro-politburo lament outbreak of common sense in Australia.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/18/world ... n-tax.html

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:23 am

crashcourse wrote:the number of true racists in this country is down. but the number of people who thrive on bringing it up as an issue and trying to fan flames is up thanks to the media in part.
You could be right about racism being down, crash, but the polls don't necessarity agree. According to Rasmussen, more Americans think race relations are getting worse (32%) than are getting better (30%...while 35% think they've stayed the same).

The KKK is always having a rally somewhere. Birchers and neo-nazis are proliferating thanks to the internet, and militia rolls are swelling all over. Apparently the information superhighway is a real boon to these nj idealouges.

And now comes word that the men's lib movement is making a comeback..

could disco be far behind?
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:33 am

We're teeing it up this afternoon at a crisp 78 degrees. God bless the Polar system/fart...keep'em coming all summer I says.

Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:57 am

innocentbystander wrote:JD, no one here on this forum is racist. No one here cares about the KKK. They are just a bunch of old, redneck, loudmouths, who are screaming at (well, no one) because no one (certainly not anyone on this forum) would ever listen to them.
Unbunch your panties - I posted the article for the comic value of the KKK passing out "goodie bags." You don't find that ironic? "Hey, we brought you some Bigot Brownies! We're having a cross lighting and weenie roast at the lynching tree tomorrow - come join us and bring the kids!"
Just so you all know, feminism is incompatible with Christianity, incompatible with Democracy (as women do not understand cause and effect), incompatible with simple logic. We have already doubled our federal debt because our current President doesn't give a damn about money (thinks it grows on the trees in the backyards of all rich people) but at least he's a man. We are a hair away from ending our nation as we know it if we elect Hillary Clinton to be President. And I am ASKING YOU ALL (not telling, asking) to vote for the best man to be President in November of 2016. Remember gentlemen, this is real life. This serious. Cast a serious vote, cast a Patriarical vote.
God is not a respecter of persons - Jew, Greek, black, white, male, female, are all equal.

Deborah ruled Israel for 40 years - she was appointed by God.

The "Proverbs 31" wife is a business woman, a breadwinner, a financial manager, a supervisor, a decision maker, etc.

The financial supporters of Jesus' ministry were women - Joanna, Susanna, Mary Magdalene, Mary & Martha, Lydia, etc., (Luke 8:3 and others).
crashcourse wrote:the number of true racists in this country is down.
That is a matter of defining terms and doing some real soul searching. Just because one says they are not a racist does not absolve them of racism. I see this all the time in my congregation with respect to Hispanics. We are 94% black and our church is in a neighborhood that is now 77% Hispanic (largely immigrants from El Salvador) and the members of my congregation (particularly the older ones) are extremely resistant to evangelizing them. They cite language/cultural differences, etc., but if you let them talk, invariably the conversation adds subtexts ('these Mexicans have come over here and taken all of our jobs," "they need to learn to speak English," etc.), ignoring the facts that the jobs the immigrants "took" - nannies, gardeners, ditch-diggers, etc. - were crappy, bottom-of-the-totem-pole jobs that no one wanted.

There is also complete denial of the role of race in our attitudes on immigration policy. For 125 years, the US has combatted/monitored immigration along our southern border, but until 9-11 our northern border was practically completely open, to the point that the Mafia routinely used Montreal and Toronto as primary routes to bring in hitmen, drugs, weapons, etc.

Meanwhile, the number of undocumented Whites that came into the US until 9-11 was staggering . . . and unconcerning to most of those screaming about building fences on our southern border.

I understand the law enforcement/national security concerns - my dad was a US Marshall and ran the camp for the Mariel Cuban refugees in 1980-81. But the reality - supported by data - shows that the primary focus of restricting immigration in Texas, New Mexico and Nevada - going back to the 1890s - was the fear of a Latino majority in the electorate. Drug policy, farm policy and trade policy in the SW has been focused to maintain a white voting majority.

Even here in Los Angeles - the capitol of liberalism! - there was a bitter redistricting fight in the city council, the upshot of which was to maintain a majority of "white" seats. As it was, the numbers couldn't plausibly support it, but the final compromise came down to 7 "white" seats, 6 "latino" seats and 2 "black" seats. Non-latino whites are <30% of the population, but they are still the majority of most City and County boards.
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:04 pm

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:53 pm

not been a good year for malaysian airlines

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:04 pm

God is not a respecter of persons - Jew, Greek, black, white, male, female, are all equal.
Not really, no.

Remember the Fall? The wife must listen to the man, and he shall rule over her. Here is the true model for authority.

God => Christ => Man => Wife & mother => children

Man civilizes society with property rights, electricity, and indoor plumbing. Women socialize people into the world in which man civilized. Men civilize, women socialize. That is the way it has always worked until feminism went and screwed it all up...

...were it not for feminism, we could fire 80% of our law enforcement officers today, could dramatically cut government spending (almost to nothing) because we wouldn't have to worry about maintaining a gender that maintains itself at the expense of the tax payer.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:05 pm

crashcourse wrote:not been a good year for malaysian airlines
no absolutely not

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:08 pm

IB, does your men's lib club have a website?

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:39 pm

IB took the oath...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:41 pm

bluetick wrote:IB, does your men's lib club have a website?
It's not a club. It is the manosphere. And there are MANY websites. Google manosphere, Men's Rights Movement, Paul Elam, Roosh, Captain Capitalism, The Spearhead, etc...

You are welcome to join too blue tick. Just stop eating blue pills and eat a red one. Certainly you of all people can understand the damage that has been wrought by what was the first wave of feminism (the vote), the second wave of feminism (women's liberation), and now we are in the third wave of feminism (men are nothing more than mules whose lives should be all about making women whole through taxation and wealth redistribution back to single moms and their bastard children.) We have over 100 years of data here to look at that explains very clearly why....

Women should get married younger and be virgins
Women should not be in positions of authority
Women go crazy when they are forced to make decisions
Wives should do whatever their husbands tell them to do
and the Patriarchy is the best possible economic model to provide the maximum amount of resources to women

God spelled all this out in the Bible for all of us, its all there, in black and white, clear as crystal. I certainly sympathize with ugly women (the root of feminist thinking) who (because they are ugly) will never be made financially whole by the Patriarchal model (since they will likely never find a husband willing to support them) but we can't change God's Law simply because a tiny percentage of women are ugly.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:49 pm

..Women should not be in positions of authority....
Wives should do whatever their husbands tell them to do

You DO realize when you tell your wife to cup her hands on your balls and swallow your digit, you're putting her in the ultimate position of authority.....