hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: College Football

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:21 pm

how do you adjust the size on pictures?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Fifer
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by Fifer » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:10 pm

As long as we're trashing North Carolina football, here's a good one for you Hedge. Now the question is, where did the cars come from that got those parking tickets?

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -tickets/1

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 pm

That's basically $1200 per person. You park in a handicapped spot, that's $250. Don't pay it, they double it. Do that twice and it's $1000 on just 2 tickets. Stop being such an alarmist...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:45 pm

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/W ... af3ed4a5f3

It can't get any more pathetic than this.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Perfect response though. I think Fifer wrote it.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2011/6/17/22 ... last-place

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:34 pm

hedge wrote:2 star (not ranked at his position) 6", 165 lb. cornerback commits to Carolina. This kid looks fearsome. Butch is putting together a juggernaut...

[img2]http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/91/911238m.jpg[/img2]

I didn't know Usher had college eligibility left.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Hizzy III
Junior
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Hizzy III » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Jesus... It's a good thing he ain't about to go to prison.
From the town of Possum's Paw, Alabama, standing 6'2" and weighing 150 lbs, the one, the only, the legend... Bootney Farnsworth.

Fifer
Junior

Post by Fifer » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/W ... af3ed4a5f3

Just another batch of lies and excuses from Brown.

AugustWest
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina State

Post by AugustWest » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:34 pm

hedge wrote:That's basically $1200 per person. You park in a handicapped spot, that's $250. Don't pay it, they double it. Do that twice and it's $1000 on just 2 tickets. Stop being such an alarmist...

did unc let you register for the next semester if you had unpaid tickets from the previous semester?
U*NC is the cleanest most honest athletic program on the planet. I am jealous of their deserved success, and I'm a mewling cunt.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Hizzy III wrote:Jesus... It's a good thing he ain't about to go to prison.
yet

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Fifer wrote:
Jungle Rat wrote:http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/W ... af3ed4a5f3

Just another batch of lies and excuses from Brown.
Yep. He doesn't care.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Player's license plates linked to incarcerated dealer
RALEIGH, N.C. — An investigation into documents released by the University of North Carolina links several of the license plate numbers provided on a list of former and current UNC football players' parking tickets between March 2007 and August 2010 to a dealer currently serving time in a federal prison for money laundering.

The parking tickets provided for the 12 players list 28 separate license plates.

In the university's database of parking tickets the UNC parking tickets analyzed trace back to six accounts. Five of those accounts involve multiple plates.

One, traced back to former UNC wide receiver Greg Little, has seven different tags

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/unc/story/9745766/
U*NC is the cleanest most honest athletic program on the planet. I am jealous of their deserved success, and I'm a mewling cunt.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:54 pm

"According to Blake's cellphone records, he and Amis(austin's high school coach) began exchanging calls on March 3. They spoke four times. In one instance, a call to Wichard was made three minutes after Blake and Amis spoke.

Amis(paid for austin's trip and was re-embursed by wichard) and Blake spoke again on March 6 for nine minutes during two phone calls, the day before Austin traveled to California. On March 11, the two spoke again for 12 minutes during two phone calls.

After the conclusion of their last conversation, Blake spoke to his lawyer within four minutes and Wichard within six."

You know that smoking gun I mentioned this morning? Well BOOM, there you have it. You might be able to dismiss the calls to Witchard and to Austin because Blake talked to GW regularly and MA was one of his kids at UNC, but the HS coach that money was funneled through? Starting right around the time of the trip?

Fifer
Junior

Post by Fifer » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:09 pm

AugustWest wrote:Player's license plates linked to incarcerated dealer
RALEIGH, N.C. — An investigation into documents released by the University of North Carolina links several of the license plate numbers provided on a list of former and current UNC football players' parking tickets between March 2007 and August 2010 to a dealer currently serving time in a federal prison for money laundering.

The parking tickets provided for the 12 players list 28 separate license plates.

In the university's database of parking tickets the UNC parking tickets analyzed trace back to six accounts. Five of those accounts involve multiple plates.

One, traced back to former UNC wide receiver Greg Little, has seven different tags

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/unc/story/9745766/

oooo, that stinks like 10 pounds of elephant shit in the living room. You just know there's a rats nest of NCAA vilolations in that mess. Big time probation coming. Anyone wanna make bets as to how long Butch Davis will last?

Like I said, where did those cars come from?

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Fifer, there is no one to fire Butch. he, Baddour, and Thorpe are all in this together, if one goes they all do, so none are gone, the unc BOT and BOG are both run by unc and are more concerned with how negative recruiting by NC State and VT are affecting Butch's current class than actually figuring out what's going on in the program. the unc academia is complicit in the athletic dept's academic fraud, and with rare exceptions have said nothing about the scandal. the NC legislature is full of unc grads so they're not going to do anything particularly with Roy set up for a championship run, our secretary of state is a unc shill that has done everything in her offices power to shield unc from exposure (I guess she still got DS's vote for senate) and the acc commissioner is a former unc football player and ad that helped build the corruption that is being exposed at unc. no one is going anywhere.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:00 pm

UNC: JR Ewing

Moo U (and its fans, all of whom are like Auggie): Cliff Barnes
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm

heh, no comment regarding the cesspool of corruption in your alma mater, just a ridiculous comparison to a shitty night time soap opera. I guess we know what you studied in college.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:46 am

Like I said, where did those cars come from?
not sure but the release of records shows they did not come from michael jordan nissan. wrong again, state chat rooms!

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 am

wrong again? PP sources havent been wrong yet. unlike IC which has lied/whistled past the graveyard through this whole thing. remember when this whole thing was made up by packpride? when it was only two players involved? Austin would sit two games max everybody else cleared? this would be over by the lsu game? hah what a fucking joke.

Fifer
Junior

Post by Fifer » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:27 pm

AugustWest wrote:Fifer, there is no one to fire Butch. he, Baddour, and Thorpe are all in this together, if one goes they all do, so none are gone, the unc BOT and BOG are both run by unc and are more concerned with how negative recruiting by NC State and VT are affecting Butch's current class than actually figuring out what's going on in the program. the unc academia is complicit in the athletic dept's academic fraud, and with rare exceptions have said nothing about the scandal. the NC legislature is full of unc grads so they're not going to do anything particularly with Roy set up for a championship run, our secretary of state is a unc shill that has done everything in her offices power to shield unc from exposure (I guess she still got DS's vote for senate) and the acc commissioner is a former unc football player and ad that helped build the corruption that is being exposed at unc. no one is going anywhere.

I don't think so. These things have a way of exploding out of control. Very often they're just the tip of the iceberg. All kinds of hobgobblins come dancing out of sewer. By the time the press, the NCAA enforcement, opponents, and the police all pile on the whole thing spins into choas. They just won't be able to contain it. If they took down USC and OSU, North Carolina will be small potatoes.