Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:10 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:33 pm Trump doesn't care about illegals. If he did there's a very simple way to fix the problem. Wanna know what it is?
Show the women one of the dick pics you keep sending me & tell them they all look like that in America? They'll run back.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:26 pm

Not only did the wall not fix anything, it didn't help a single American get a job at a good paying wage that an illegal is currently doing on the cheap. Not a single bit of help other than get folks who don't know any better to vote for him.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:13 pm

I don't blame the who GOP for George Santos. I blame Santos and the people in his district. The GOP is deciding how they want to handle this guy right now. I certainly hope they 'act' but I would not be surprised if they didn't.

That said, if he were a democrat, you and I would not even know how he shystered the voters because the media would refuse to report on it! And even if they did, the democrats would DEFEND him!
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:14 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:26 pm Not only did the wall not fix anything, it didn't help a single American get a job at a good paying wage that an illegal is currently doing on the cheap. Not a single bit of help other than get folks who don't know any better to vote for him.
Only 47 miles of wall were made. Democrats cock blocked every single INCH of that wall, doing everything they could to prevent its creation. Build all 2000 miles and get back to me. Otherwise.... enough talk.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:04 pm

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:08 pm

"That said, if he were a democrat, you and I would not even know how he shystered the voters because the media would refuse to report on it! And even if they did, the democrats would DEFEND him!"

Al Franken and Andrew Cuomo say why do you lie?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:43 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:08 pm "That said, if he were a democrat, you and I would not even know how he shystered the voters because the media would refuse to report on it! And even if they did, the democrats would DEFEND him!"

Al Franken and Andrew Cuomo say why do you lie?
point taken

But even with the two of them and Congressmen Weiner, it was only something from their past that ruined their careers in the time of.... #Woke.

GOP didn't create #Woke. The left did. They invented #Woke to get at POTUS Trump. The reverse happened. I'm sure they are thinking that was unfortunate.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:00 pm

“Otherwise.... enough talk.”

Works for me.
Butt juice

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:43 pm

Who is Andrew Tate and why should I care
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:48 am

idk but probably got calld 'taint' in high school?
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:05 am

No idea but evidently his small dick mentality got him busted. That Global Greta kid lured him out. It's pretty classic even for those who never heard of the dude before.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:29 am

eCat wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:43 pm Who is Andrew Tate and why should I care
He is a 36 year old former mixed martial arts fighter, turned internet personality who fully embraced the red pill. He is total red pill. And he communicated his faith in the red pill, perfectly.

He lives in Romania with 4 wives. Yes, his dick is so profound he gets his own harem. He makes a shit load of money off of minnect.com and anywhere where he can monetize his words.

What got him banned from TikTok, Twitter, and all the others is his hatred of all things feminism. That is an unforgivable sin in the #Woke world of Cancel culture. So he is like, fine, ban me. I'll just keep finding other platforms and my 20,000,000+ followers will just follow me wherever I go and I'll just monetize whatever forum will let me stay.

Those are just a couple.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:37 am

I have 3 followers on Twitter. Can I be a woke red pill with a fat cock?
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:43 am

Tree wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:37 am I have 3 followers on Twitter. Can I be a woke red pill with a fat cock?
You tell me.

Andrew Tate makes more money in a month from his internet followers than you will probably earn in your entire lifetime. That has earned him unlimited pussy. He is the proto-typical chad, alphamale.

Here is talks about Gretta

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:51 am

The hell is a chad? god damn kids.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:40 am

Tree wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:51 am The hell is a chad? god damn kids.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_(sla ... an%20males.
The term later came into use in incel forums to refer to sexually active "alpha males".[7] Within the manosphere, Chads are viewed as constituting the top decile in terms of genetic fitness.[8] In online animation drawings in the manosphere, a Chad is further tagged with an explicit last name and is often depicted as a muscular blond man and with very pronounced masculine features. One such depiction, in the "Virgin vs. Chad" internet meme of the late 2010s, contrasts an introverted and insecure "Virgin" with a muscular and egotistical "Chad".[9] Chads are sometimes portrayed as the opposite to "omega" or "beta" males, and as physically attractive. The term Chad is sometimes used interchangeably with slayer.[10] Due to their characterisation as being genetically gifted and privileged—though sometimes depicted as shallow, air-headed, arrogant, and overtly sexual[11]—the term Chad is used in both a pejorative and complimentary way on incel forums.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:46 am

Ugh so I am at a point where my news feed is prioritized by a social media dickhole arguing with a 13 year media darling. I thought he was some political guy. Fucking twitter
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:56 am

Bitch trolled him good. Figures IB would admire a rapist.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:07 am

Tax return day!!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy