Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:43 am

"Hand it to The New York Times to take up the question of Tara Reade’s sexual-abuse accusations against Joe Biden"

Yeah, it's not suspicious at all that she's just coming out publicly with these allegations now. I mean, until right now, Joe Biden hasn't been in the public eye at all. Now that he's running for president (oh wait, he did that in 2008), coming out of nowhere (oh wait, he was vice president for 8 years), now is the perfect time to bring up these charges from over 25 years ago...

At any rate, here's an... interesting article about Reade and the alleged assault, she basically says he pushed her against a wall in the US Capitol in broad daylight and fingered her. Yeah, that's believable...

https://heavy.com/news/2020/03/tara-reade/
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:49 am

Fauci may not be employed much longer
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:08 am

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:10 am

eCat wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:49 am Fauci may not be employed much longer
Maybe they'll burn him at the stake on the White House lawn...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:40 am

fired meaning no longer on the task force, no longer getting as much camera time

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:00 am

I see now where Prof and Crotch are attending church...

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:47 pm

Yeah, it's not suspicious at all that she's just coming out publicly with these allegations now. I mean, until right now, Joe Biden hasn't been in the public eye at all. Now that he's running for president (oh wait, he did that in 2008), coming out of nowhere (oh wait, he was vice president for 8 years), now is the perfect time to bring up these charges from over 25 years ago...

At any rate, here's an... interesting article about Reade and the alleged assault, she basically says he pushed her against a wall in the US Capitol in broad daylight and fingered her. Yeah, that's believable...
In other words, exactly like Christine Blasey Ford.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:10 pm

Yeah, appellate court judge is really the same level of attention and power as presidential candidate or actual vice president...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:12 pm

these are the kinds of numbers that are going to infuriate people

This is from someone I know in Minnesota

you can argue that the stay at home order worked beyond expectations but I doubt anyone would truly believe that it worked this well. The reality for Minnesota is the models that wrecked our economy were wrong

the model for the decision the governor used to extend the "stay at home order" for Minnesota predicted 22k covid deaths for the state.

Perspective: Average annual MN mortality rate is 38-40k

April 13 2020, they are currently at 70 COVID related deaths for the state.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:37 pm

I thought it was dogma for democrats to "believe the woman accuser." Always. Without exception. Even if the accuser's story goes back 40 years, like Blasey Ford's did. Even if the accusation was never reported to law enforcement, like Blasey Ford's was not. Even if the accuser cited several people who would validate he story, and none of them did, like Blasey Ford's alleged corroborators did not.

Meanwhile, you don't have to hear old stories about Joe groping, sniffing, and inappropriately touching women and girls. You can see it for yourself. Ladies and gentlemen, your Democrat nominee for President of the United States:

https://images.app.goo.gl/J3zrCJYveQGnQHRF9

https://images.app.goo.gl/7DRLFBzG7wNdyVgu7

https://images.app.goo.gl/2QALL8z6m9HifpsTA

https://images.app.goo.gl/8j8rpBYXUVzAZwJTA
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:11 pm

Just grab em by the pussy. When you're famous, they let you. Wasn't it Biden who said that?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:37 pm

::: crotch grabs self :::

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:14 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:17 pm

Trump had videos at the end of press conference today showing reminding the press he was called Xenophobic and they were reporting zero cases in the US in January - in response to them asking why he didn't do more early on.

They didn't expect it. They were left stuttering. Was it productive use of his time? no, great television? Absolutely.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:50 pm

Of course it was great television. We're talking about the star of The Apprentice (and Celebrity Apprentice) - that ran what, 8 years? Trump knows what to do when the red light comes on. Television is arguably what he does best
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:52 pm

you'd think the media would learn that by now

but they get burned every time

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:17 am

I think he's making a fool of himself with these daily pity parties and whine fests, but of course, he is a fool...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:24 am

He keeps talking about the travel ban from China, the one proactive thing he actually did do. Problem is, China had already banned it's people from leaving the country a week earlier and I'm sure they were much tighter on their controls than the US (or any other country besides North Korea) could ever be. The other problem that Trump never mentions is that tens of thousands of American citizens (and citizens from anywhere besides China) were still flying from China to the US. So yeah, golf clap for banning Chinese nationals from coming into the US (even though they were already forbidden from doing so by the Chinese government), but that is literally the only thing he did that showed any interest or concern about a CV outbreak in the US, but he keeps flogging that one thing as if it was the golden key to "controlling" the CV outbreak. And of course it was very easy for him to ban Chinese nationals from entering the US b/c, duh, they're Chinese nationals. Ironically, the major source of CV in the US has been traced to Europe. Yeah, it started in China, but it actually got here via Europe. Just another little item Trump never mentions while he's whining and moaning about how "unfairly" he's been treated. What a fucking pussy...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:27 am

I know Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman is an old issue, but it divided the nation when it happened.

Turns out the prosecutors in their zeal to arrest Zimmerman , suprisingly didn't due their due diligence. Now there is evidence that might lead people to believe that an eye witness was substituted intentionally to insure Zimmerman's arrest - and 3 key people involved are pleading ignorance, incompetence or ultimately negligence

quick read

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... ceeds.html

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:28 am

hedge wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:24 am He keeps talking about the travel ban from China, the one proactive thing he actually did do. Problem is, China had already banned it's people from leaving the country a week earlier and I'm sure they were much tighter on their controls than the US (or any other country besides North Korea) could ever be. The other problem that Trump never mentions is that tens of thousands of American citizens (and citizens from anywhere besides China) were still flying from China to the US. So yeah, golf clap for banning Chinese nationals from coming into the US (even though they were already forbidden from doing so by the Chinese government), but that is literally the only thing he did that showed any interest or concern about a CV outbreak in the US, but he keeps flogging that one thing as if it was the golden key to "controlling" the CV outbreak. And of course it was very easy for him to ban Chinese nationals from entering the US b/c, duh, they're Chinese nationals. Ironically, the major source of CV in the US has been traced to Europe. Yeah, it started in China, but it actually got here via Europe. Just another little item Trump never mentions while he's whining and moaning about how "unfairly" he's been treated. What a fucking pussy...
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/us/c ... tions.html