The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by bluetick » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:10 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 4b676589d5

The AP article added that American diplomats and intelligence officials are “dumbfounded” by the president’s approach, and that White House National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster is among those urging Trump not to trust the Russian autocrat.

The divisions within the White House are important at face value, but reports like these also shed light on how Trump World is operating. Given that Trump is America’s first amateur president, with no background in or experience with international affairs, it’s tempting to assume he’d be eager to follow the advice of his national security and foreign policy advisers. And yet, when it comes to Russia, Trump ignores their counsel

Trump breaks ranks with all of his foreign policy people to hand this gift over to Putin. Even McCain pulled out his catheter to fire off an email denouncing the move to end the CIA operation against Syria's dictator.

PUTIN HAS SOMETHING ON TRUMP, PERIOD, EOS. Thanks to simple blackmail, key parts of U.S.foreign policy have been hijacked by the Kremlin. McMaster, Mattis, and the rest are playing against a stacked deck and it is hoped that they are getting wise to that situation. Who is going to step up and be an American hero and confront what is going on here? History is not going to look kindly on the ones who had the ability to challenge outright treason and chose to stay silent. What the fuck?
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Cletus » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:19 pm

When does America First start?

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:30 pm

4/10/2017

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Cletus wrote:I also find it interesting how intent he is that everyone knows that the infamous UK dossier is not true. Not at all. He keeps bringing this up (see the Comey stuff as well). Makes me very suspicious that there is something in there he's worried about. The pee story is probably true.
He does keep bringing it up. Is it because as time goes by more and more items in that dossier are proven true?

The 35-page dossier supposedly shows that Russia is in possession of damaging or embarrassing information about Trump which could be used for purposes of blackmail to get Trump to cooperate with the Russian government.[2] The material includes allegations about Trump's sexual and financial dealings in Russia.[3] The dossier further alleges that Trump has been cultivated and supported by Russia for at least five years, with Putin's endorsement, with the overall aim of creating divisions between Western alliances; that Trump has extensive ties to Russia; and that there had been multiple contacts between Russian officials and people working for Trump during the campaign.[2][4]

The report alleged that the Russian government had cultivated Trump for years

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:03 pm

the juice is loose

;lock up your blondes and sports memorabilia

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:09 pm

I guess jacking off in his cell paid off...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:16 pm

He smiles in your face
All the time he's gonna take your place
the backstabber (backstabber)

the OJs heh

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:27 pm

OJ won't be free long. He'll murder another couple or pull off another armed robbery and be back in the slammer in no time.

And as always, it won't be his fault.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:29 pm

bluetick wrote:
Cletus wrote:I also find it interesting how intent he is that everyone knows that the infamous UK dossier is not true. Not at all. He keeps bringing this up (see the Comey stuff as well). Makes me very suspicious that there is something in there he's worried about. The pee story is probably true.
He does keep bringing it up. Is it because as time goes by more and more items in that dossier are proven true?

The 35-page dossier supposedly shows that Russia is in possession of damaging or embarrassing information about Trump which could be used for purposes of blackmail to get Trump to cooperate with the Russian government.[2] The material includes allegations about Trump's sexual and financial dealings in Russia.[3] The dossier further alleges that Trump has been cultivated and supported by Russia for at least five years, with Putin's endorsement, with the overall aim of creating divisions between Western alliances; that Trump has extensive ties to Russia; and that there had been multiple contacts between Russian officials and people working for Trump during the campaign.[2][4]

Ah yes, the famous "golden showers" dossier. If it was on Buzzfeed, then you know it was true.

Question: if - the RUSSIANS! - have been grooming Trump for the past five years, how did they know he would run for president? Five years ago he was doing reality tv and was still a Democrat. Did they build a time machine? Did they use their magical powers to arrange for barely enough former Obama voters in PA, MI, WI and Ohio to flip to Trump for him to lose the vote count but still win the Electoral College?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:36 am

In a windowless classroom at an Arcadia tutoring center, parents crammed into child-sized desks and dug through their pockets and purses for pens as Ann Lee launches a PowerPoint presentation.

Her primer on college admissions begins with the basics: application deadlines, the relative virtues of the SAT versus the ACT and how many Advanced Placement tests to take.

Then she eases into a potentially incendiary topic — one that many counselors like her have learned they cannot avoid.

“Let's talk about Asians,” she says.

Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth. She points to the first column.
Asian Americans would lose out under affirmative action

African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.

She points to the second column.

“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

The last column draws gasps.

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

“Do Asians need higher test scores? Is it harder for Asians to get into college? The answer is yes,” Lee says.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Cletus

Post by Cletus » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:12 am

Professor Tiger wrote:
bluetick wrote:

Ah yes, the famous "golden showers" dossier. If it was on Buzzfeed, then you know it was true.

Question: if - the RUSSIANS! - have been grooming Trump for the past five years, how did they know he would run for president? Five years ago he was doing reality tv and was still a Democrat. Did they build a time machine? Did they use their magical powers to arrange for barely enough former Obama voters in PA, MI, WI and Ohio to flip to Trump for him to lose the vote count but still win the Electoral College?
In 2011, he was talking about running, was doing all his birther bullshit, and was polling as the leader among the potential Republican candidates. He also entered some primaries in 2000 as a third party candidate. So, it wasn't far fetched to assume he might follow through and run for real at some point.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:58 am

Yes it is farfetched. Tin foil hat farfetched. Straight jacket in a rubber room far fetched. Sorta like this:

"Whitesox.com is reporting that the Russians are behind the Chicago Cubs World Series victory. For five years the Russians have been controlling the drafts and the trades to make sure the Cubs got the best players. Putin personally selected Joe Maddon as the Cubs manager in 2014. The Russian intelligence services arranged a favorable schedule for the Cubs in 2016, and assured that key players on all the opposing teams were injured when they played the Cubs.

Russian scientists used their weather control devices to make sure that all games where the Cubs were losing were rained out. During the championship run, the Russian intelligence services used their mind control equipment so that Maddon had real time knowledge of the strategies, batting order, substitution plans, defensive schemes, as well as pitching and stealing signals of the Cardinals, Mets and Indians to secure their Cubs' World Series victory.

Experts disagree on why, out of all 30 teams in Major League Baseball, the Russians picked the Chicago Cubs to receive this critical Russian help. Even more perplexing is why the Russians spent FIVE years grooming an obscure team for victory that had not won a World Series since 1908, and was projected by all the American baseball experts to be among the least likely teams to contend for the MLB championship for the next 5 years. But somehow, the Russians did. Damn them. Damn them all to hell:

Nevertheless, Whitesox.com has uncovered the indisputable fact that the Russians stole the 2015 World Series for the Cubs. This is THE ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLNATTION how a terrible team like the Cubs could have pulled it off. These facts have been confirmed by the Cardinals organization too, so we know that these charges are completely unbiased. We DEMAND that the Commisdioner of Baseball strip the Cubs of their ill gotten title, abolish the Cubs franchise forever, convert Wrigley Field into a public landfill, and sentence Joe Maddon to immediate execution by guillotine."

Cletus

Post by Cletus » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:03 am

It's farfetched to think that a guy who once ran for president and, at a different time, was briefly the leader for a major party nomination would run again? You've lost what little mind you've got.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:03 pm

Trump announced his candidacy in August 2015. Oddsmakers gave him 25:1 odds. Even on election night, with only two candidates remaining, Trump was 5:1.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc. ... urce%3Ddam

In other words, nobody in their right mind gave him a prayer to win even 1 year before the election. Everybody said the GOP nominee would be Jeb, or maybe Cruz, or Rubio or Fiorina or Carson. Yet you would have us believe that the Russians were all in for a guy who all the American political experts considered to be as electable as Gilmore or Graham at the beginning of the race in 2015. And the Russians exercised their supernatural prescience FOUR YEARS before the campaign even started.

Heeeeere's your tin foil hat.

Cletus

Post by Cletus » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:36 pm

I'm not sure why it's so surprising that the Russians (or any foreign power) would target a high profile, highly leveraged rich guy who has clear political aspirations and is not smart. That kind of guy does not have to be president to be useful. Then, when the possibility that he could be president grew, they decided to help out so that they could have a guy on the inside. Frankly, I'm sure the Russians are shocked at their luck with the way this has turned out but here we are thanks to dopes like you and eCat. It's very clear that they have something on the guy and his crew. It remains to be seen how much they've got and how much damage that will cause.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:52 pm

eCat wrote:In a windowless classroom at an Arcadia tutoring center, parents crammed into child-sized desks and dug through their pockets and purses for pens as Ann Lee launches a PowerPoint presentation.

Her primer on college admissions begins with the basics: application deadlines, the relative virtues of the SAT versus the ACT and how many Advanced Placement tests to take.

Then she eases into a potentially incendiary topic — one that many counselors like her have learned they cannot avoid.

“Let's talk about Asians,” she says.

Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth. She points to the first column.
Asian Americans would lose out under affirmative action

African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.

She points to the second column.

“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

The last column draws gasps.

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

“Do Asians need higher test scores? Is it harder for Asians to get into college? The answer is yes,” Lee says.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Cletus wrote:I'm not sure why it's so surprising that the Russians (or any foreign power) would target a high profile, highly leveraged rich guy who has clear political aspirations and is not smart. That kind of guy does not have to be president to be useful. Then, when the possibility that he could be president grew, they decided to help out so that they could have a guy on the inside. Frankly, I'm sure the Russians are shocked at their luck with the way this has turned out but here we are thanks to dopes like you and eCat. It's very clear that they have something on the guy and his crew. It remains to be seen how much they've got and how much damage that will cause.

6 months and no Clinton in sight and a couple of SCOTUS nominations

I'll take it.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:28 pm

eCat wrote:
I'll take it.

Me too. The market is up 15+% since the election; the Trump Rally is a real thing. It's been very good to me and mine.

Trump has promised to slash corporate taxes to the bone and that's still the view, even if trumpcare never gets off the ground. Coupled with GOP deregulation mania, it's a running of the bulls for the foreseeable future (re: 8-10 months).

This rally won't last, of course - it wouldn't even if Trump suddenly managed to resemble a rational head of state. The stock market is just naturally cyclical and a downturn is coming, no matter how many Russians are under his bed (or not).
Last edited by bluetick on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:33 pm

I agree with eCat:

No Hillary.
Gorsuch on SCOTUS with another one in the very near future.
The MSM and Liberal state reduced to 24/7 hysteria.

Good times.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:02 am

Professor Tiger wrote:I agree with eCat
geez. Please give prof a pat on the head, or something'.