"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:28 am

crashcourse wrote:you think if the Clintons heard this Russian lawyer had dirt on trump they wouldn't be foaming at the mouth arranging a secret meeting on a tarmac somewhere in commieland.
Bill would have had sexual relations with that Russian adoption lawyer during the meeting.

Tick, if Junior and Jared had been negotiating with the Russians to give Putin a controlling interest in the US uranium mining industry in return for huge Russian contributions to a Trump family charity scam, would that have made the meeting okay?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:37 am

Professor Tiger wrote:Tick, if Junior and Jared had been negotiating with the Russians to give Putin a controlling interest in the US uranium mining industry in return for huge Russian contributions to a Trump family charity scam, would that have made the meeting okay?
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-u ... ssia-deal/

Why do you do this to yourself, prof? It's unseemly and not in your normal character pre-Trump.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:38 am

bluetick wrote:
eCat wrote:but you'll post about it 12 more times
ecat 13626 posts

::::whistle::::
the difference is my 13626 span multiple threads and multiple topics.

you should try mixing it up - 1 horse agendas kill a forum

especially when they are all whiney lame ass takes about something no one cares about.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:51 am

good stuff

1 post a day for 37 years

many of them entertaining educational and well worth the price of admission

with the exception of hoops

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:52 am

"The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projected that 21 million people would be enrolled in the Obamacare insurance exchanges by 2016, back when the bill was voted on in 2010. The actual number turned out to be about 10 million — the projection being off by more than 100 percent."

Actually that more like 50%...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:06 am

the author of that also went on a tangent talking about how trade deficits don't matter because goods are converted to dollars and then those dollars have to come back to the United States..saying that trading with Germany is no different than Indiana trading with South Dakota

I'm not sure I agree with that since those dollars are just converted to whatever the domestic currency at whatever exchange rate and then is used to purchase goods from all over the world.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:08 am

In other news, Al Baghadi may be dead:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/11 ... nfirm.html

If true, I am a little disappointed. I was kinda hoping for his capture, followed by something like this. Just substitute Al Baghdadi for Vercingetorix, Trump for Julius Caesar, Times Square for Gaul, and a Torah scroll for the legionary eagle:

[youtube]Xkl5ovfANO8[/youtube]
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:13 am

High School kid lands an interview with General Mattis

Both come off pretty impressive (at least to me). Props for Mattis for changing it to "root beer"

an excerpt

--------------

TEDDY: You were quoted recently in the The New Yorker as saying that what worried you most in your new position as secretary of defense was “The lack of political unity in America.” How do you believe younger generations of Americans should be working towards improving America’s political climate?

MATTIS: I don’t care for ideological people. It’s like those people just want to stop thinking.
I think the first thing is to be very slow to characterize your fellow Americans. I know that when people have to run for office they have to say “I’m smart and my opponent’s dumb,” or “I’ve got better ideas than my opponent.” That’s politics there’s nothing wrong with that. But, I get very very concerned when I hear people start characterizing their opponents as stupid. I still understand that because politics is a little rough and tumble at times, but I don’t buy it and when they start calling each other either crazy or evil. You and I, we don’t compromise with crazy people or evil people. And so, I don’t think that’s helpful. Generally speaking, just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t make them crazy or evil.

By sitting down and talking with them, after having a good strong argument, going out and having a root beer with them, maybe showing up at the same church, maybe going to the hospital to see their kid when they’re having their appendix out, reminds you that they’re human beings too. There’s no reason to get all worked up as if someone is evil or crazy. For one thing, none of us are perfect and all-knowing, so this might be their right, and that’s why I don’t care for ideological people. It’s like those people just want to stop thinking. They know what they think, they don’t read anything but one newspaper that agrees with them or they watch only one television news show because it reinforces them, instead of listening to the ones that don’t agree with them. So, I think the way you get over it is, you take people one at a time and you give them the same credit you give yourself and your ideas.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:13 am

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/m ... id=U142DHP

Fox & Friends Finally Retracts Claim of Classified Material in Comey Memos: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-friends- ... -mistaken/

diversity

to soothe those with a sore twat

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:23 am

A-? Considering shes been dead for two years I get where your coming from. You fuck corpses.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:24 am

bluetick wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/m ... id=U142DHP

Fox & Friends Finally Retracts Claim of Classified Material in Comey Memos: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-friends- ... -mistaken/

diversity

the soreness comes for essentially posting about the same shit with increasing regularity.

think about me posting Obama birth certificate shit here every day - any time there is a speck of news, no matter how insignificant, I'm going to post about it.

Think you'd enjoy that? Trump's faux paus and this Russian thing is your one arm man. You spam the board with it.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:29 am

The Seattle City Council unanimously approved an income tax on wealthy residents Monday, a move widely expected to draw a quick legal challenge.

The measure applies a 2.25 percent tax on total income above $250,000 for individuals and above $500,000 for married couples filing their taxes together.

“Seattle should serve everyone, not just rich folks,” software developer Carissa Knipe told the council before the 9-0 vote, saying she makes more than $170,000 per year.

“I would love to be taxed,” the 24-year-old from Ballard testified, drawing applause from a room packed with supporters of the tax.

The city estimates the tax would raise about $140 million a year and cost $10 million to $13 million to set up, plus $5 million to $6 million per year to manage and enforce.

The council’s finance committee cleared the tax last week and increased the rate from 2 percent to 2.25 percent.

Opponents have argued the tax would violate state law and the state constitution, while proponents have said it would make Seattle’s tax structure more fair and that they want to test the legality of taxing income.

--------------------------

a 24 year old making $170K+ a year and demanding that people making $250K be taxed. She would "loved" to be taxed.

holy hell

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:42 am

$140M huh? Is this a tax on residents of Seattle, or workers in Seattle?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:08 pm

eCAT, as the senior statesman of these boards, what do you think will happen if the Senate Republicans fail to repeal and replace Obamacare? I think they will lose the Senate in 2020 by a 10 seat margin, and it won't get any better in 2024 or 2026 or 2030. I am amazed that they don't see this coming, or if they do, they simply don't care. Your thoughts?

Tick,
Fox & Friends Finally Retracts Claim of Classified Material in Comey Memos: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-friends-addresses-fal
I'm not sure what koolaid Fox and Friends drank. (Maybe CNN threatened the hosts like they did with the Reddit guy who did the funny wrestling video, but I digress...) But you still need The Hill and IBD to sidle up to the same koolaid bar:
As the inside-the-beltway political publication The Hill reported, more than half of the memos FBI Director James Comey wrote after having spoken to President Trump about the Russia investigation contained classified information. The Hill cites as its sources "officials familiar with the documents."

All told, Comey wrote seven memos based on nine meetings with Trump. In testimony to Congress, he asserted that he had made sure the memos in question didn't have classified material. But a subsequent investigation found markings on four of the memos indicating secret information, the kind that is not allowed to be routinely released to the public.

Comey has long maintained that the memos were his personal property, but virtually no legal authority agrees with that. Nor does the FBI, for that matter. The memos were created on government time and related directly to his work, so they were the property of government.

The agreement signed by all FBI employees says that "all information acquired by me in connection with my official duties with the FBI and all official material to which I have access remain the property of the United States of America."

It goes on to add that agents "will not reveal, by any means, any information or material from or related to FBI files or any other information acquired by virtue of my official employment to any unauthorized recipient without prior official written authorization by the FBI."

http://www.investors.com/politics/edito ... t-hillary/
[youtube]Jd_41tM6H2Y[/youtube]

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:16 pm

eCat wrote:

diversity

the soreness comes for essentially posting about the same shit with increasing regularity.

think about me posting Obama birth certificate shit here every day - any time there is a speck of news, no matter how insignificant, I'm going to post about it.

Think you'd enjoy that? Trump's faux paus and this Russian thing is your one arm man. You spam the board with it.
You won't stop, will you? Quit trying to dictate what people post here. Better yet - eat a big heaping bowl of dick. Tell us how those 'dictates.'

Trump is the #1 topic in politics. This is the politics thread, and it's the most popular thread in TGP if you look at the #s. Nothing I say negatively about Trump will kill this thread (maybe you, but not this thread).

And ffs, don't take yourself so seriously, Archibald.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:33 pm

To paraphrase AA, "Get this politics crap off the Florida State Seminole Board!"

heh

Now, we return you back to your regularly scheduled programming...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:39 pm

bluetick wrote:
eCat wrote:

diversity

You won't stop, will you? Quit trying to dictate what people post here. Better yet - eat a big heaping bowl of dick. Tell us how those 'dictates.'

Trump is the #1 topic in politics. This is the politics thread, and it's the most popular thread in TGP if you look at the #s. Nothing I say negatively about Trump will kill this thread (maybe you, but not this thread).

And ffs, don't take yourself so seriously, Archibald.
coming from the guy I never heard of a year ago.

the real issue is you won't stop. what a surprise, the most popular threat at TGP is the Florida St. board on a board founded for College Hoops and food. Why is that? Could it be because some whiney bitch who I can only assume killed the board he was on before won't stop posting on it.

I'm not trying to dictate what people post here - only what you post here because you are annoying as shit. You're singularly focused on Trump. I don't know anything about you other than you're continually butthurt over the idea of Trump being president. Jesus Christ, talk about something else once in awhile so that you at least seem like someone I'd want to talk to.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:56 pm

Actually, his butthurt is from big brother domination in Nashville on a cold November Saturday night last year.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Man, that was just plain mean.