Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:27 pm

The best so far

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:22 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:06 pm Land mines work better than Trumps bullshit failure of a wall you psycho freak of a crack whore.
great. plant them liberally
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:21 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:06 pm Land mines work better than Trumps bullshit failure of a wall you psycho freak of a crack whore.
We should do both

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:29 am

Fair

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:33 am

Vote IB. We'll tear yours up anyway but make the effort. I mailed mine into Ohio last month & head to the SC polls in about an hour.

America!

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:05 am

Butt juice

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:43 am

it might be bullshit but we know why they are saying it

America goes to bed with Trump winning, Pennsylvania "halts" vote counting for several hours, and when they restart, Biden takes the lead.

its a bad look that sparked this whole rigged election mindset that millions of Americans have. And validity has little to do with it at this point.

There is really no reason with today's technology to have to count votes until 4am

no way should we discard a vote, but also no reason why we should withhold counting votes until a more "appropriate" time on election day (or the day(s) after)
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:51 am

in other news, NY just had their new laws in response to their stringent CCW laws being rules unconstitutional rejected

now they have to try to figure out another way to stop people from owning a gun

its not going well for them though. They'll just keep going to court and they'll keep losing.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:21 am

eCat wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:43 am it might be bullshit but we know why they are saying it

America goes to bed with Trump winning, Pennsylvania "halts" vote counting for several hours, and when they restart, Biden takes the lead.

its a bad look that sparked this whole rigged election mindset that millions of Americans have. And validity has little to do with it at this point.

There is really no reason with today's technology to have to count votes until 4am

no way should we discard a vote, but also no reason why we should withhold counting votes until a more "appropriate" time on election day (or the day(s) after)
No, it has been proven that everyone knew that Republicans would take an early lead because of the way Pennsylvania counted the votes, and they made a strategic decision to claim victory before votes were counted and claim counting should end since the portion of the vote that would heavily Democratic would be counted last. (edited to correct typo. Originally posted "would be voted last," but meant to say "would be counted last.")
Last edited by DooKSucks on Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:03 am

You count every legal vote no matter how fucking long it takes. Still crying about a bullshit lie 2 years ago. Damn.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:04 am

"And validity has little to do with it at this point."

Esp. if you're a MAGAt...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:04 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:21 am
eCat wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:43 am it might be bullshit but we know why they are saying it

No, it has been proven that everyone knew that Republicans would take an early lead because of the way Pennsylvania counted the votes, and they made a strategic decision to claim victory before votes were counted and claim counting should end since the portion of the vote that would heavily Democratic would be voted last.
doesn't matter - it was a bad look and should not have been handled that way, especially in light of the historic vote and number of mail in ballots

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:05 am

I just voted on whether to allow non-citizens to vote in elections

I'm stunned that is even a consideration. I'd like to know the fucksticks behind getting that on the ballot in the era of election tampering by foreign entities.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:13 am

Post from IC concerning how long it takes to count all the ballots in PA. And remember PA has a repub controlled state:

Are you feigning some sort of ignorance of the processing of mail in votes or are you truly this dumb regarding the process?

Every mail in ballot has to have the envelope opened and thr ballot removed.

Then there has to be a scan/checkoff of the voter and verification of that person's eligibility to vote using that ballot. You know, the stuff they do when you vote in person before the ballot ever hits your hands....yeah it all has to be done on each of those mail in ballots.

The ballots have to be sorted by voting district. Remmeber, each board of elections is handling voting for multiple districts and the ballots aren't the same. On election day, the tabulation at the polls are all counting identical ballots.

Once all of that is done, then the votes are finally fed through tabulators. This part is the culmination of a long process, not the only part as you've continually misrepresented it to be.

Now, I agree with you that those ballots should be ready to be counted as soon as polls close, but that means all the prep work must be done in advance. In places where results will be delayed the longest, there are actual laws preventing any of this prep work from occurring. Those laws create the very delays you decry and the "distrust" you ostensibly want to eliminate. It's almost as if those laws were intended to undermine the process.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:16 am

But validity has very little to do with it at this point, or something like that...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:27 am

seems PA took notice

But there’s a catch: county boards will have to prove that their workers processed and counted all mail-in ballots starting on the Nov. 8 election day without stopping – or they’ll forfeit the money. The state could also claw back that money if boards fail to post their progress online by midnight that evening.

https://www.wesa.fm/politics-government ... tion-money

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:59 am

If they really took notice, why not let them start counting the mail-in ballots before election day and have the vast majority already counted by then, like they do everywhere else? Like the article said, it's almost as if the laws were intended to undermine the process...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:03 pm

Because Republicans are stupid.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:28 pm

I live in Ohio man, I don't know

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:44 pm