The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:07 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:41 pm As I've said in the past, I will have no problem taking either of my daughters to a clinic if they want one. None. Her body. Her choice. I don't own my childen. I just grow them.
I know you said that. And now you know what I think of you and how you look at your own daughters.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:12 pm

"I've known quite a few women who have had abortions"

No you don't...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:30 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:07 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:41 pm As I've said in the past, I will have no problem taking either of my daughters to a clinic if they want one. None. Her body. Her choice. I don't own my childen. I just grow them.
I know you said that. And now you know what I think of you and how you look at your own daughters.
Awsome. I respect my daughters. They are adults. They can probably find their own rides today but had they been under 18, yep. Get in the car babe.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:31 pm

hedge wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:12 pm "I've known quite a few women who have had abortions"

No you don't...
I think you and I realize how completely full of shit IB is on most everything.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:34 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:06 pm "I've known quite a few women who have had abortions and they are ALL pretty much jaded and ruined (even decades later.)"

Yeah, let's just forget about the pain a mother has when she has to give up her baby for adoption. The get over that real quickly. Or when CPS takes them because she can't afford to feed them.

You truly are a fuckhead.
You truly don't look at data. I want you to stop typing, stop drinking, start reading, and start learning (maybe for the first time in your life.)

The BEST thing an unwed mother can do is give their baby up for adoption, provided that the couple that is adopting the baby is a married man and woman. Sometimes the children who are adopted want to seek out their birth mother (and/or father) but not always. The data on adoption is clear as day: children who are adopted by a married man and woman succeed far better in life than children who are born and raised by their own parents. And why? Because the adopted child was CHOSEN by the parents. Steve Jobs was adopted. Now because he likely had Asperger's he was a little bit fucked up in the head (couldn't relate well socially with people) but look at what a success he was at business! I contend adoption, on the part of the Jobs' couple, saved him. If had been raised by his unwed mom, no Apple Computer company. And even still, it was touch and go that he would be adopted. His birth mother demanded that whoever adopted her son be roman catholic, wealthy, and educated. The Jobs' were none of those things.

Prior to 1965, there were upwards of half-a-million babies adopted (domestically) in this country. That was because up until the mid 1960s, unmarried moms were smart enough (and were given proper guidance) to understand, the best thing they could do (the most responsible thing) for their thugspawn, is give them up. Catholic Charities paid for everything to facilitate this. Then, 2nd wave feminism came along. If it feels good, do it. And for feminists, logic dictates that women are not accountable for anything, ANYTHING! In feminism, women ONLY have rights and are not responsible for anything, and men ONLY have responsibilities and have no rights what-so-ever. That is the cancer that is feminism right there. And men (and men alone) are collectively responsible to support all these thugspawn, not married couples. So of course, feminists insisted that politicians change laws to give unwed mother free money, free health care, free housing, free everything (on my taxpayer dime) to raise their own thugspawn offspring. Result of paying unwed mothers money to raise their thugspan? Today less than 40,000 babies are adopted domestically. Unwed moms keep their thugspawn and they RUIN schools, RUIN, the economy, obey NO laws, and are always in trouble (or getting other kids in trouble.) The unwed mom knows no discipline, she is not responsible enough to raise her thugspawn! And why? She can't keep her legs closed but is not even responsible enough to take a tiny pill each day, same time each day, to keep from getting pregnant. Most infertile married couples who want to adopt, must pay $50,000 (or more) to import their babies from a 3rd world country that allows the export of their thugspawn. There just aren't any babies left locally to adopt. And there should be.

If this makes you cringe, if this makes you angry, I don't give a shit rat. I'm still correct. About EVERYTHING.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:39 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:30 pm
Awsome. I respect my daughters. They are adults. They can probably find their own rides today but had they been under 18, yep. Get in the car babe.
You say you respect them. But I know (if you would drive them to an abortion clinic) you do not love them.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:39 pm

This fuckers trying to teach me about adoption. Hilarious. Of course he loses me once again when he goes into another feminist tyrade. Who hurt you IB? Besides me of course?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:40 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:39 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:30 pm

You say you respect them. But I know (if you would drive them to an abortion clinic) you do not love them.
And how do you know this?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:43 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:39 pm This fuckers trying to teach me about adoption. Hilarious. Of course he loses me once again when he goes into another feminist tyrade. Who hurt you IB? Besides me of course?
You didn't even read what I wrote. I read what you write. You did not read what I wrote. And yes, feminism is to blame. And I have explained why. Apparently, you are either too lazy to read it (that is most likely) or worse, you don't have enough IQ to comprehend the point I am making.

By the by, no one hurt me. I care about children. I would ask, why you don't?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:53 pm

I read it. Like I said, your delusional rantings lost me once again. I love kids. I'm great with them. Always have been. I'd go into a school to save one if needed. I'd help feed them if asked since once they're born Republicans don't give a shit about them. Once they're born, they have all my love. It's hard to love a clump of goo though unless it's yours and you're praying it makes it to 3 months.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:36 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:07 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:28 pm

so you are saying there are appropriate situations for allowing abortion

which implies that there are also situations where abortion should not be allowed, correct?

cause if you are not pro murdering babies, then there has to be instances where all things being correct, you recognize it is murder.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:51 pm

Don't be fucking dumb e. Good lord.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:21 pm

I'm probably more willing to have stricter limits on abortion than many pro-choice folks, but who knows? Over 90% of abortions are performed in the first trimester, which seems fine to me. Just over 5% are performed b/w 14 weeks and 20 weeks. I have to believe that many of those cases involve some sort of complication for the mother or discovery that the fetus has some kind of issues (as a side note, do you think it's OK to abort a fetus that will develop into a Downs Syndrome child?). Of the remaining 1% of abortions that are performed after 20 weeks, I believe that most of them are due to complications, either risks to the mother's life or else the child will be stillborn or else severely deformed with no chance of any type of normal life.

Now then, does some malingering airhead just put it off until 18 weeks and then just decides she doesn't want it? I'm sure that happens, but even at 18 weeks, you're talking about a fetus that weighs 5 ounces (at 20 weeks it's 11 ounces). I'll admit that looking at pictures of the 18-20 week fetus, it does look like kinda like a baby, the head and body have formed somewhat and it makes me think why the fuck did you wait this long (in cases where there's nothing wrong with the fetus but the woman was just an idiot or just changed her mind or whatever). But again, I believe that cases like that are in the minority of what is already the vast minority of all abortions performed.

I do not believe that more than a handful of women carry a fetus for 5+ months and then just decide out of the blue, for no other reason than "Whoops, I changed my mind" to have an abortion. If they do, I think that's tragic and wrong, but to stop the other 99+% of women who get abortions based on a handful of dingbats isn't the answer...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:23 pm

Where I got those numbers:

"The vast majority of abortions – around nine-in-ten – occur during the first trimester of a pregnancy. In 2019, 93% of abortions occurred during the first trimester – that is, at or before 13 weeks of gestation, according to the CDC. An additional 6% occurred between 14 and 20 weeks of pregnancy, and 1% were performed at 21 weeks or more of gestation. These CDC figures include data from 42 states and New York City (but not the rest of New York)."

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... the-u-s-2/

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:52 pm

What Hedge said.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:19 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:53 pm I read it. Like I said, your delusional rantings lost me once again. I love kids. I'm great with them. Always have been. I'd go into a school to save one if needed. I'd help feed them if asked since once they're born Republicans don't give a shit about them. Once they're born, they have all my love. It's hard to love a clump of goo though unless it's yours and you're praying it makes it to 3 months.
When I say you don't care about kids, I am talking about policy. Running into a school to save kids from a homicidal maniac is something almost everyone (who is not a cop ordered to stay outside) would do. Sure, that is great that you would do that, but that is to be expected. What you are saying is the easy thing because its the popular thing. You make no enemies and alienate no one saying such a thing. Caring about kids is doing the HARD thing, and sometimes (oftentimes) doing the hard thing is the very unpopular thing that will make people you know, into enemies. That is caring.

I care about kids. I don't want boys to be allowed to whack their own penises off because the boys are so mentally disturbed as to think that they are girls. I want laws enacted to prevent children (who are seriously fucked up in the head) from mutilating themselves. THAT is caring about kids. And my saying that, I make hundreds of thousands (millions) of people, hate me. But that doesn't matter because I stand for truth, reason, science, and doing what is right, particularly when it comes to kids. I have zero tolerance for insanity.

You don't. You stand for doing what is easy. Driving your daughter to an abortion clinic and giving her $350 to solve a major problem in her life is easy. That tells me you don't care how fucked up she is going to be after some murderous asshole (who I think deserves a needle in the arm to stop his or her heart from beating) is going to stick a vacuum tube up her vagina to murder your grandchild. That murderous asshole kills more kids in a day than any school shooter ever did. And you tolerate that. That makes you complicit rat.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:42 pm

See. My mind never even gets near dick chopping. What the fuck happened to you man? Damn. Also, we're thinking old school. You can just order a pill online that turns the fetus into chunky soup. Much easier. Not sure of the cost though. Do you let your daughter out to get sunlight much?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:50 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:42 pm See. My mind never even gets near dick chopping. What the fuck happened to you man? Damn. Also, we're thinking old school. You can just order a pill online that turns the fetus into chunky soup. Much easier. Not sure of the cost though. Do you let your daughter out to get sunlight much?
You are not even using your mind. Here, try and use your mind and watch this

One of the panelists was like you and asked Matt Walsh why he cares about this? His response to her obliterated her. If you don't agree with absolutely everything that Matt Walsh is saying here, then no, you most certainly do not care about kids.