The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 09, 2022 3:26 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:17 pm It feels great when you sell. Twice.

I love the economy is in the shitter bit. Well yeah. We just came out of 2 years of a pandemic ignored by the previous President. Everything shut down or you died. Worldwide mind you yes, but the ignorance towards covid by the administration cannot be ignored. I'll prepared by their own doing. So yeah, right now, temporarily we're digging out of his mess. No pain no gain. Bitch about gas prices. Bitch about record oil profits too. Bitch about product shortages and higher prices. Bitch about record profits for them too. Or blocking billions in perishable products at the border for some publicity stunt.

Yep. That's the best part about 2022 now. I just hope they make the ads the way they need to. Life before, during & after Trump. That's all they need to do. Keep moving forward. It's getting cleaned up. Not even halfway there yet.
You don't give a damn about perishable products not making it to the shelves. If you did, you would demand that DA Gascon of LA county be impeached and removed from office. He refuses to prosecute the people who are robbing the trains leaving Long Beach port with all the containers of Chinese made goods. He will not prosecute because to prosecute is to deport since they are all illegal aliens.

But you don't care because he is a democrat and (we all know) for you, politics comes first and you get an erection for democrats.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 09, 2022 3:34 pm

I don't know him but when I need fresh stuff, which besides seafood and pussy and bread I usually don't, I shop local. Why do you hate the people who have to shop at Food Lion?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 09, 2022 3:48 pm

You do know him (now) because I told you. 90 containers were being ransacked each day. Google is your friend.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 09, 2022 4:27 pm

Sounds like a local police issue sonewhere in a place I don't live. Are they hurting citizens or just taking stuff to sell? Not really on the top of my mind though.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 09, 2022 4:45 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:27 pm Sounds like a local police issue sonewhere in a place I don't live. Are they hurting citizens or just taking stuff to sell? Not really on the top of my mind though.
The Railroad company (US Rail) that does the transport, it has its own police force with authority to arrest. They put their cops with the containers and make the arrests when the trains are stalled on the tracks. Then they turn the illegals over to the LAPD.

The railroad company police department does NOT have the authority to prosecute. That is up to Garson and the people of LA county who elected him. And he refuses to prosecute because if they are found guilty, they are deported. Garson was elected on a SJW platform.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 09, 2022 5:48 pm

Well good luck to them. I've got sea turtle nests to protect.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 09, 2022 6:39 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:48 pm Well good luck to them. I've got sea turtle nests to protect.
No problem. Just don't lie to me and tell me that you give a shit about the Texas border and what is happening there if you say good luck to the illegals robbing our trains. Go all one way, or go the other.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 09, 2022 6:42 pm

Naw. I'll still bitch. Texas blocked the borders, hurting the American people as a political stunt heard nationwide. The little hair up your ass is a pesky fly you're trying to turn into Godzilla.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 09, 2022 6:49 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:42 pm Naw. I'll still bitch. Texas blocked the borders, hurting the American people as a political stunt heard nationwide. The little hair up your ass is a pesky fly you're trying to turn into Godzilla.
Pesky fly? LOL. If only it was a pesky fly. You didn't even click on that youtube that I linked, did you?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 09, 2022 7:10 pm

Nope. Don't care about your wacko agenda.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 09, 2022 8:20 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Tue May 10, 2022 5:53 am

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue May 10, 2022 6:14 am

This woman is a comedian...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue May 10, 2022 6:22 am

well, she's a joke
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 10, 2022 7:07 am

A comedian making joke. Wow.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 10, 2022 7:57 am

received_3231299837195978.jpeg
received_3231299837195978.jpeg (39.07 KiB) Viewed 656 times

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue May 10, 2022 8:27 am

Holocaust jokes, fine. Abortion jokes, not so much...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 10, 2022 8:35 am

Exactly. Pick and choose. Religions may vary.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 10, 2022 7:19 pm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 10, 2022 7:49 pm

rat,

I was away at a wedding in Pennsylvania the weekend that John Salvi did what he did in my home state. My first thought was, I sure hope he at least hit the murderers and not just some random, counter-girl, secretary working the front office at both abortion clinics. Alas....

That is a deadly dangerous job rat, deadly dangerous. George Tiller, Barnett Slepian, John Britton, these men had to know how dangerous their job was and they got what they deserved. I don't feel the least bit bad when an abortionist is executed. I don't feel even a little bit sad. Although these people have nothing to fear from the likes of me, they have to know that there are people out there who want to kill them (and ONLY them.) And with good reason. They are murderers and they deserve death.

And I am being sincere here.

These protests at abortion clinics, it is meant to guilt and SHAME the moms out of doing what they are about to do. There is some good in that. I have protested once or twice and I brought a would be mom who was about to have her unborn child murdered to tears. But she left before entering. I hope and pray that I saved that one child, just that one. I hope and pray that she did not return a day later and engage in this ghastly enterprise (of which she would be complicit.)

I think our Supreme Court Justices are pretty tough and they can handle this shit. It will all come to an end soon enough. I'm guessing their have 24-7 security and police there (round the clock) to make sure they stay safe. But the 5 who did what they did knew what might happen if they did it, and they did it anyway. There is a special place in heaven awaiting the five of them when God does call them home.