Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:42 am

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:16 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:53 pm Ashley Biden left her diary behind in a house she’d been renting while in rehab, and a Trump supporter found it. That person later brought it to a Republican fundraiser, then offered to sell it to Project VERITAS. The entirety of Ashley Biden's Diary, all 112 pages

https://greatgameindia.com/ashley-biden-diary/#

Ashley is right, her taking showers with her father when she was a kid, probably not appropriate

Still trying to figure out why it was appropriate for the FBI to raid James O’Keefe's house looking for this diary. It was never stolen. She abandoned it.
So, you're trusting the veracity of something from a website called "greatgameindia.com" and yet wonder why people think you're a goddamned buffoon? You should do your pretend wife a favor and go stand in front of a Mack truck barreling down the interstate, you incel dumbfuck.
I don't trust anyone. But we both know the FBI raided O'Keefe's house looking for the diary that he had every right to possess. And it wouldn't surprise me if "greatgameindia" is not the only site to get the entire diary converted to PDF to be read by anyone who wants to read it.

find your own link if you don't like that one, you homewrecker.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:55 am

Uh, the FBI created the diary in the first place for this exact purpose.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:05 am

Exactly. Damn IB. Fool.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:06 am

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:09 am

The FBI is the liberal attack dog.

O'Keefe was a thorn in their side, and with the admission they were snooping on him illegally prior to the diary, its reasonable to conclude they were concerned about a future story he was working on prior to this diary sting.

The media should be outraged at this, and a handful are, but not the ones who pride themselves on freedom of the press -, hell, the NYTIMES is going after O'Keefe and making him their story , eating their own

and yea, I know DS - O'Keefe isn't a real journalist - save it, no one is going to listen to platitudes on integrity in journalism in this day and age.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:33 am

aTm wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:55 am Uh, the FBI created the diary in the first place for this exact purpose.
That would be an incredibly intelligent, incredibly calculating, incredibly horrible thing for a federal law enforcement agency to do, if true. Given what Agent Strzok was doing so he could continue to stick his penis into Lisa Page's ass, I am not above believing that the FBI did do such a thing, but what are the facts?

We know
  • Ashley Biden was in rehab
  • Ashley Biden rented that house while in rehab
  • Aimee Harris rented the same house after she left
  • Aimee Harris found the diary the house
The FBI would not have known that Aimee Harris would have taken the diary (that the FBI created and LEFT in the house) and brought it to anyone including Project Veritas. The FBI had no way to force all those events to happen UNLESS Aimee Harris was NOT a Trump supporter or NOT interested in selling it for money to anyone and there was NO diary at the house. In which case, the FBI would have had to arrange that someone rent the same house immediately after Ashley Biden left it and that same someone POSED as a Trump supporter (Aimee Harris would be constructed as a Trump supporter, an "actor" playing a role either in support of Trump or support of getting money) who then was able to convince O'Keefe and others that she loved Trump OR she just wanted money and the diary was legitimate.

And then, Ashley Biden would have to stipulate that it was her diary. She would have to be IN ON IT with the FBI!

I mean, yeah, that could happen. But I doubt it. Anyway

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/03 ... ct-veritas
Vanity Fair wrote:A month before the 2020 election, Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s daughter, Ashley, received a call from a man offering help. Striking a friendly tone, the man said that he had found a diary that he believed belonged to Ms. Biden and that he wanted to return it to her.… She agreed with the caller to send someone to retrieve the diary the next day.

The man on the other end of the phone worked for Project Veritas.… From a conference room at the group’s headquarters in Westchester County, N.Y., surrounded by other top members of the group, the caller was seeking to trick Ms. Biden into confirming the authenticity of the diary, which Project Veritas was about to purchase from two intermediaries for $40,000. The caller did not identify himself as being affiliated with Project Veritas
if you are correct aTm (and you might be) then Ashley Biden would have had to be IN ON IT. Because if she was like "I don't have a diary" when that call was made, then that would have been it.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:08 pm

eCat wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:09 am The FBI is the liberal attack dog.

O'Keefe was a thorn in their side, and with the admission they were snooping on him illegally prior to the diary, its reasonable to conclude they were concerned about a future story he was working on prior to this diary sting.

The media should be outraged at this, and a handful are, but not the ones who pride themselves on freedom of the press -, hell, the NYTIMES is going after O'Keefe and making him their story , eating their own

and yea, I know DS - O'Keefe isn't a real journalist - save it, no one is going to listen to platitudes on integrity in journalism in this day and age.
WOOF!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:15 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:08 pm
eCat wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:09 am The FBI is the liberal attack dog.

WOOF!
maybe rat liked sticking his penis up Lisa Page's ass?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:55 pm

this should end well

Mayor Eric Adams signed an order exempting NYC-based performers from the private sector vaccine mandate while leaving the rule intact for the vast majority of private employees citywide
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:42 pm

I think someone hacked the site and put a "by" in front of all of our logins

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:55 pm

Oh yeah, I got a message that we're being migrated to PHP 7.4 sometime between 3/23 to 3/25. Any weirdness is probably related to that. Just be grateful it hasn't crashed completely like it did last time due to my laziness to deal with it.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:46 pm

I the moment I can't "quote." So that might be some of the weirdness. Also there is a "by" added to the front of all our login names. I guess everyone of us is "by"-sexual at the moment.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:04 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:46 pm I the moment I can't "quote." So that might be some of the weirdness. Also there is a "by" added to the front of all our login names. I guess everyone of us is "by"-sexual at the moment.
It can be done. I think the full message editor just isnt working right, so you have to do it all in the quick reply right now.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:08 pm

Looks fine to me

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:59 pm

rat if you look at the main page over at the goat pen, you will see this

byaTm »Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:24 pm … Replies: 36713
Views: 936601
Last postbyJungle Rat
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:08 pm

the "by" is connected to all our names. I'll try refreshing.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:05 pm

lol

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:43 pm

Still don't see it.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:42 pm

Looks like Biden is gonna get another SCOTUS pick. Pubic hairs wife is in trouble. Now we know why they've been hiding ole Clarance. BAHAHAHA!!

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:53 am

interesting discussion on NPR this morning about how advancing life expectancy has created a wealth of problems for the world.

global warming
food production
health care costs

essentially , if we had the same life expectancy as we did pre WWII, we wouldn't even know about these issues

of course I'd be considered on death's door at my age now.

so instead of pointing to our dependency on fossil fuels for ruining the planet, point the finger at the health care industry

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:14 am

It's also a major issue in the professional world, imho. There are lots of firms -- of all sizes -- wherein young attorneys struggle to advance far because of partners in their late 60's and 70's who would have been long retired a generation ago. It also hurts young attorneys in small towns because people keep going to the established attorneys and thus hurt the young attorneys' chances at growth. A generation ago, that wasn't an issue. I am sure the same can be said of accountants, doctors, architects, engineers, etc.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.