Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:28 pm

Don't all Uber drivers live in trailer parks?

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:50 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:40 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:37 pm Tree, when Trump "capped" the SALT deduction at $10,000 a year (was infinite, he reduced it to 10K) that may have been the most popular tax INCREASE in US history. Why should there be ANY deductions on your federal income taxes based on how many State and Local Taxes you pay? The wealthiest, the highest earning people, they generally are the only ones who pay more than $10,000 a year in SALT. Fuck 'em, why do they get a deduction? I know property taxes are out of sight in New York and a couple other states for lower-middle class people, but there are about a million other places you could move to if you can't afford your own property taxes.

Anyway, when the democratic party made it their MISSION to UNDO the $10,000 cap on the SALT deduction (to get it back to infinity if possible) I can't understand why sane democrats didn't want to start abandoning the everything-Trump-did-is-WRONG-and-must-be-undone insanity that has taken over the democrats. They spun it as just another way Trump could pick on the people in the states that DIDN'T vote for him. Like oh sure, people who live in New Albany Ohio don't pay WAY MORE than $10,000 a year in SALT. Of course they do.

Anyway we have a big tent over here in the GOP. Time for you to switch sides tree.
You are a goddamned idiot because $10,000.00 in state and local taxes is a relatively low threshold, and for someone who comes from the party that bitches about "double taxation," the SALT cap should be offensive. You are just too fucking stupid to get that.

Also, congratulations on outing yourself as someone who doesn't make jack shit and rents a trailer in some Phoenix hell hole.
Capping at $10K was a tax INCREASE that we could all get behind. Because it hurts the wealthiest people, the most. The only reason why YOU don't like it, is because Trump came up with it first.

Fuck everything you've said counsellor.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:51 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:28 pm Don't all Uber drivers live in trailer parks?
In retirement, I WILL be hitting the trailer parks. We already got the 5th wheel. We just do not have a truck yet to pull it.

Soon.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:14 am

follow the science

scientist alarmed at the idea we should allow dumb down high school, starting where else of course but California, for minority students in the name of equity

https://www.newsweek.com/woke-math-educ ... on-1656527

this is the kind of bullshit that makes states go hard red and drives more economic prosperity out of California and into Texas and Tennessee
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:30 am

Shit like that makes movies like Idiocracy seem all the more likely…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:36 am

its crazy

its either an admission that their schools are abject failures or minorities cannot be taught advanced mathematics (if Algebra I is considered advanced) in California.

people scream about disparity of wealth in this country, disparity of opportunity - this is not going to help.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:40 am

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:50 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:37 pm Tree, when Trump "capped" the SALT deduction at $10,000 a year (was infinite, he reduced it to 10K) that may have been the most popular tax INCREASE in US history. Why should there be ANY deductions on your federal income taxes based on how many State and Local Taxes you pay? The wealthiest, the highest earning people, they generally are the only ones who pay more than $10,000 a year in SALT. Fuck 'em, why do they get a deduction? I know property taxes are out of sight in New York and a couple other states for lower-middle class people, but there are about a million other places you could move to if you can't afford your own property taxes.

Anyway, when the democratic party made it their MISSION to UNDO the $10,000 cap on the SALT deduction (to get it back to infinity if possible) I can't understand why sane democrats didn't want to start abandoning the everything-Trump-did-is-WRONG-and-must-be-undone insanity that has taken over the democrats. They spun it as just another way Trump could pick on the people in the states that DIDN'T vote for him. Like oh sure, people who live in New Albany Ohio don't pay WAY MORE than $10,000 a year in SALT. Of course they do.

Anyway we have a big tent over here in the GOP. Time for you to switch sides tree.
You are a goddamned idiot because $10,000.00 in state and local taxes is a relatively low threshold, and for someone who comes from the party that bitches about "double taxation," the SALT cap should be offensive. You are just too fucking stupid to get that.

Also, congratulations on outing yourself as someone who doesn't make jack shit and rents a trailer in some Phoenix hell hole.
Capping at $10K was a tax INCREASE that we could all get behind. Because it hurts the wealthiest people, the most. The only reason why YOU don't like it, is because Trump came up with it first.

No, I don't like it because it is double taxation and completely stupid, like you, you dumb son of a bitch.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:06 am

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:40 am
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:50 pm

No, I don't like it because it is double taxation and completely stupid, like you, you dumb son of a bitch.
Liar.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:42 am

That is not completely true. You're not just stupid. You are a fucking brain-dead imbecile.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:11 pm

You see, I say so much more to you without the use of profanity than you could ever say to me, using profanity. Your words are ignorant. I would expect to hear the exact same words on a Thursday night at any bowling alley bar room. Do you drink Schlitz counsellor? Do you smoke GPC cigarettes, counsellor? Do you chew tobacco counsellor? Do you do meth, counsellor? Do you buy lottery tickets, counsellor? You certainly act like the "marginal case" when you speak to me the way you do. You do not sound like a lawyer, like someone who is supposed to have a lot on the ball.

I know it makes you feel horrible when I remind you of how many lives you have ruined in your career. You should feel horrible. God only knows how many children have committed suicide as a result of your efforts to split up their parents in the courtroom. God only knows how many children have overdosed on drugs as a result of your efforts to split up their parents in the courtroom. You did this. You ruined their lives, ruined their futures. You are responsible. It should leave you with a heavy heart. But its not too late to change. I am the warning that God is sending you.

And in response, you wish for my death. You don't just joke about it, you wish for it. Well let me tell you counsellor, my soul is prepared. If God takes me home today or tomorrow or 50 years from now, I can look Him in the eye and say that I did the best I could be a be a good man, to be a good Christian. We both know you can't say that. And on your judgment and He asks you, why did you ruin my second greatest gift to man for so many of my children, what are you going to say to Him, counsellor?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:40 pm

Let's shoot for today

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:15 pm

Could be rat. He takes you home when He wants you. But sometimes, you go see Him way too soon.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:49 pm

"And on your judgment and He asks you, why did you ruin my second greatest gift to man for so many of my children, what are you going to say to Him, counsellor?"

I'm going to tell him to fuck off...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:50 pm

"God only knows how many children have overdosed on drugs as a result of your efforts to split up their parents in the courtroom."

I hope DS charges extra for that. And sells them the drugs. Cha-ching!!

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:52 pm

"I am the warning that God is sending you."

If god actually existed, I'd think he could do a hell of a lot better than sending you as a warning. I mean, maybe as a warning for mothers not to smoke crack while they're pregnant, but that's about it...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:23 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:52 pm "I am the warning that God is sending you."

If god actually existed, I'd think he could do a hell of a lot better than sending you as a warning. I mean, maybe as a warning for mothers not to smoke crack while they're pregnant, but that's about it...
The difference here is that DS is intelligent. He should know right from wrong. The pregnant woman smoking crack, she does not know right from wrong. She has a whole long laundry list of problems and if she doesn't start OBEYING someone who is acting on her best interest, her life (and the life for her kids) is going to suck.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:17 pm

Much like yours. I'm guessing your daughter is a crack whore. I can understand the bitterness you have towards them. I couldn't imagine either of my daughters being so lame and distraught they would stoop towards your daughters type. Their pussies stretched to their bellies. Meth scabs oozing.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:54 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:17 pm Much like yours. I'm guessing your daughter is a crack whore. I can understand the bitterness you have towards them. I couldn't imagine either of my daughters being so lame and distraught they would stoop towards your daughters type. Their pussies stretched to their bellies. Meth scabs oozing.
Ah we live in Scottsdale AZ. Not Wickenburg AZ. NOT Maryvale AZ.

Does the Cincinnati coroner's office still have to rent mobile freezer space for all the bodies of people who ODed on meth? You did at one time, I remember.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:25 pm

I type a sentence and you reply with multiple paragraphs…

Who owns who?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:38 pm

No one owns anyone DS. I am just very thorough at communicating to you how you need to change, and why.