Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:31 pm

so reading up on the Arbery trial, the prosecution did not do well this week.

Established the construction site was actually a home, that Arbery was not a jogger, the homeowner called 911 multiple times on Arbery and the neighborhood was on alert for him. The McMichaels were told he was armed.

So there were some positives. If the racial element was out of this trial, I think alot of people would see it more favorable for the McMichaels.

The McMichales defense spent 2 weeks on jury selection just because of that.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:32 pm

This is hysteria

If you can't answer even a basic question, a simple, basic question, because to answer it accurately would characterize your entire fundamental worldview as insanity, then you need to re-evaluate and re-examine your life. Lunacy like what is in this youtube, where these two women sit there and filibuster sanity because sanity runs contrary to feminism, my first instinct is to regret that women have the right to vote.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:33 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:31 pm so reading up on the Arbery trial, the prosecution did not do well this week.

Established the construction site was actually a home, that Arbery was not a jogger, the homeowner called 911 multiple times on Arbery and the neighborhood was on alert for him. The McMichaels were told he was armed.

So there were some positives. If the racial element was out of this trial, I think alot of people would see it more favorable for the McMichaels.

The McMichales defense spent 2 weeks on jury selection just because of that.
Desperate but no.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:35 pm

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/exp ... e-81186071

But this time Schroeder dismissed the charge after Kraus acknowledged that Rittenhouse's rifle wasn't a short-barreled. The judge noted that prosecutors filed a “very nice brief” laying out their arguments but that it should have been clear he had a “big problem” with the prohibition statute.

He said prosecutors could have asked a state appeals court to rule on whether the charge was valid “all along.” Then he caught himself, noting that he never issued a ruling against the prosecution that might have triggered such a request until just then with closing arguments minutes away.

“I think it ought to have been mighty clear that I had big problems with this statute,” Schroeder said. “I made no bones about that from the beginning. And there always was access to the court of appeals all along here. Well, I guess that’s not fair for me to say because I was sitting on it. So shame on me.”
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:54 pm

I watched a lawyer comment on that, something to the effect the judge was limited in his comments until all the evidence was submitted.

The defense should have been all over it.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:31 pm

GUILTY!!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:56 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:56 pm Who needs a list. The guy Biden picked is fine.
It doesn't matter much. $770,000,000,000 of that trillion is already earmarked for mandatory spending on existing programs

Its just transfer payments from the working, younger, poorer people to the retired, older, richer people. My congressman is excellent with the math and his charts.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:01 pm

Uh huh

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:35 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:01 pmUh huh
Rat, would it shock you to know that the average 65 year old head of household has 37 times as much accumulated assets/wealth as the average 35 year old head of household? Would that shock you sir?

And that is easy to understand mathematically because the 65 year old lives in a house without a mortgage (most likely.) The 35 year old is house poor. The 65 year old has no student loan payments. Can't say that about the 35 year old. And the 65 year old probably doesn't have much in the way of credit card debt or car payment debt. Once again, the 35 year old is laden with debt.

That said, the 35 year old is supposed to work his ass off to pay income taxes so that the 65 year old can get a social security check and Medicare. That is the system working as designed, the working poor transferring their income to the retired wealthy. Does this seem rigged to you?

Uh huh.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:59 pm

This is a jury that was not sequestered and reports say they can hear the mob chants from their conference room.

Right or wrong, the jury will convict the kid.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:04 pm

I think if they convict the judge sets aside the verdict

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:13 pm

I would be surprised with a conviction. I could see maybe a hung jury with a few guilty holdouts at best. The prosecution also seems very pessimistic, already saying they don't want to talk to the media after the verdict.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:20 pm

aTm wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:13 pm I would be surprised with a conviction. I could see maybe a hung jury with a few guilty holdouts at best. The prosecution also seems very pessimistic, already saying they don't want to talk to the media after the verdict.
I don't think Rittenhouse's testimony helped him or hurt him in the least. I think the jurors knew before he took the stand how they were going to vote.

I would also be surprised with a conviction. Hung jury is very possible but God only knows at this point.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:41 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:04 pm I pray if they convict the judge sets aside the verdict
Fixed it for ya

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:28 pm

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:10 pm

Creepy show. Dumb bitch.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:09 am

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:16 am

I think we'll get a verdict or otherwise form of conclusion on the Rittenhouse trial today

His lawyers did file a motion for mistrial with prejudice for a number of reasons, one was withholding evidence from the defense in addition to the constitutional rights issues.

This was leaked to the public.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:13 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:09 am
So, your rights trump my rights to live in safety?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:24 pm

E gets nuttier everyday. His Fauchi boo boo hurts.