Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:42 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:51 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:46 pm Again IB. All you bring is unfounded opinions and racist views. What you are saying is single mothers don't have the right to exist. And that all their kids will grow up convicts and rapists. Based on a very disturbing point of view. Abortion should always be an option no matter what you lunitics think. I'm betting that a woman who has an abortion has a much better chance at success than going through the whole ordeal of adoption. Adoption laws or not the kids can always find their mother and vice versa. That in itself is enough of a mental ordeal. A simple 15 minute out patient procedure ends all that. All of it.
That 15 minute outpatient procedure is murder. Always was. Always will be.

As far as racism goes, I have not mentioned anyone's race even once. So stop projecting. What I am saying applies to all races, equally.
Murder. Again you're opinion. Not fact.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:03 pm

That is why you aren't hearing from anyone on the left here at the Goat Pen making the irrational claim that Rittenhouse is guilty of anything. They know he is likely going to walk and they know that this is all just a political trial."

Were busy over in Georgia watching the Trumpettes get their justice for murdering Ahmaud Arbery in cold blood. We're not worried about some punk kid who won't live past 30 innocent or guilty.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:42 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:50 pm Reaction when witness for the prosecution admits under oath he pointed a loaded gun at Rittenhouse first

Already shot down moments later. Ya forgot that part e.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:30 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:43 pm

Guilty. Just like the Minnesota cop you championed. He's gonna make someone a fine bitch in prison.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:47 pm

At the end of the day, no matter what is said, if the jury is focused on the singular thought that Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there.

they could be shown day after day of concrete self defense evidence and still not get past that.

The prosecutor is counting on a biased jury

The judge should step in with a directed verdict at this point but he won't because its way too high profile
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:17 pm

Why? He was an active shooter?
Last edited by Jungle Rat on Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:23 pm

Danchenko convicted for supplying patently false information for the Steele Dossier

This is the Clinton campaign being guilty of what they accused Trump of. Its direct Russian collusion

worse, the FBI is supposed to be honest but they didn't vet it, they went after Trump
the court system that issued the FISA warrant is supposed to vet the FBI request
The reporters covering the story on the dossier in particular the New York Times and the Washington Post, who incidentally were nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, were supposed to vet their stories.

How all these entities failed can only be summed up with one thought - they all, independently, focused on making sure Trump failed and had lost their moral compass and along with their professional responsibility to justify it
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:31 pm

So a stolen diary is grounds for a Federal investigation?

It does when the diary is connected to Joe Biden.

There must be some pretty horrifying stuff in that diary for them to raid a journalist.

The FBI acting as the personal security force for the President of the United States, yet another example of them doing what they accused Trump of

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:38 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:23 pm Danchenko convicted for supplying patently false information for the Steele Dossier

This is the Clinton campaign being guilty of what they accused Trump of. Its direct Russian collusion

worse, the FBI is supposed to be honest but they didn't vet it, they went after Trump
the court system that issued the FISA warrant is supposed to vet the FBI request
The reporters covering the story on the dossier in particular the New York Times and the Washington Post, who incidentally were nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, were supposed to vet their stories.

How all these entities failed can only be summed up with one thought - they all, independently, focused on making sure Trump failed and had lost their moral compass and along with their professional responsibility to justify it
You think the US government has a moral compass?
Butt juice

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:42 pm

I think James Comey stood up and acted indignant at the accusation they did not

and that was after he stood up and said there was no criminal evidence regarding Hillary's scrubbing of her mail servers

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:45 pm

also,
supposedly Alec Baldwin was told not to point the gun at anyone on the set (duh...)

there is a convoluted backstory with the D.A. so it appears he's is beyond any chance of criminal prosecution but it doesn't change his responsibility in her deah.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:47 pm

It wasn’t Russian collusion by Hillary’s campaign. They just made the shit up. Danchenko is Russian, but lives and works in the U.S.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:55 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:42 pm I think James Comey stood up and acted indignant at the accusation they did not

and that was after he stood up and said there was no criminal evidence regarding Hillary's scrubbing of her mail servers
It’s like you’re new to politics. They did a hit on Trump because he’s non-establishment and doesn’t play into (yes) the deep state’s plans. Of course he’s going to lie about it afterwards. They’re probably going to try to get leverage on him and make him quietly step down and give control of the GOP to someone more establishment friendly.
Butt juice

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:59 pm

just stop

we know all of those people I mentioned are corrupt. Its not politics in the direct sense - its two levels of the judicial branch

they just present themselves as being above it.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:01 pm

sardis wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:47 pm It wasn’t Russian collusion by Hillary’s campaign. They just made the shit up. Danchenko is Russian, but lives and works in the U.S.
well it was based on activities in Russia by Trump though right?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:09 pm

Arbury trial

In Georgia, Burglary doesn't require actual theft, just intent..

They had video of Arbury from 4 previous times casing the neighborhood, one of which he presented himself as being armed.

He was not out jogging as the media narrative and Lebron James implied, he was caught entering a construction site.

Citizens Arrest isn't out of line in that context.

I don't think the McMichaels are good people and I don't think they have a clear cut case by any means, but just because they present themselves as redneck neighborhood vigilantes doesn't mean they don't have in the eyes of a Georgia jury justification to hold him until the police come.

Because Arbury went for the gun instead of fleeing, the argument is mutual self defense. A man they were holding for the police with, in their eyes, justification based on 4 previous incidents of burglary, went for their gun and they had a right to stop him. A Georgia jury, unlike a New York jury, may very well agree

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:12 pm

Because he went into an open construction site and didn't steal anything. Ok.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:38 pm

I dont think the diary is real, i think its more likely that it was always some kind of entrapment bait.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:31 am

that would be a pretty elaborate effort on their part to go after Project Veritas.

unless O' Keefe or someone else at Project Veritas commissioned someone to go steal the diary, what can they be guilty of?