Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:11 am

They're our allies now. And now fucking ISIS has started a new branch, "ISIS-K", fuck those towelheads, I'm not saying "ISIS-K", don't put a goddamn K on the end of your shit and expect me to call you that, faggoths...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:22 am

Special K

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:38 am

"Anyway, we are relying on the Taliban to keep us safe while we evacuate."

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:44 am

Negotiating with them and relying on them to protect Americans are vastly different things.

I'm ok with the Taliban taking over. I'm not ok letting them do it while we leave behind $85 billion worth of military equipment and Americans in danger.

And for the Afghans that helped us? Sorry, but you are just like the Taliban except you helped Americans because they paid you well....We'll send you a severance check, but you're staying there.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:47 am

I still say once everyone is out were going back in by air and destroying the place. At least we should.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:17 am

Can't we all just get along?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:25 am

Goddamn, not another one...

Despite a deadly terrorist attack by ISIS in Afghanistan yesterday, former President Donald Trump claimed in a Fox News interview that he “knocked out 100 percent of the ISIS caliphate” but that a “new ISIS” has formed: “ISIS-X.”

He added: “That’s the new ISIS-X, where they broke away — or ISIS-K. They’ll have an ISIS-X pretty soon, which is gonna be worse than ISIS-K.”

https://politicalwire.com/2021/08/27/tr ... oyed-isis/

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:12 pm

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:13 pm

the only Isis I care about is Isis Love
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:16 pm

sardis wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:44 am Negotiating with them and relying on them to protect Americans are vastly different things.

I'm ok with the Taliban taking over. I'm not ok letting them do it while we leave behind $85 billion worth of military equipment and Americans in danger.

And for the Afghans that helped us? Sorry, but you are just like the Taliban except you helped Americans because they paid you well....We'll send you a severance check, but you're staying there.
the reason the Afghan military collapsed is because it was an American sponsored jobs program, not a fighting force. They weren't going to fire a weapon against the Taliban - and honestly I'm not sure I blame them.

Collect the check and feed your family. Remember when the Iraqi military left a trail of uniforms on the road as they escaped after it was obvious Saddam wasn't in charge any more?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:23 pm

Cut and run!!

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:31 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:16 pm
sardis wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:44 am Negotiating with them and relying on them to protect Americans are vastly different things.

the reason the Afghan military collapsed is because it was an American sponsored jobs program, not a fighting force. They weren't going to fire a weapon against the Taliban - and honestly I'm not sure I blame them.

Collect the check and feed your family. Remember when the Iraqi military left a trail of uniforms on the road as they escaped after it was obvious Saddam wasn't in charge any more?
We all remember the story of the Afghani soldier who sold his M-16 into a "market" to get enough money to buy some goats to create a "dowry" for his daughter who was getting married. That type of behavior would never be tolerated in the United States. Its standard operating procedure in Afghanistan. But this is what is left of a nation of people who could not even identify where their nation is on a map BUT who understand Islam perfectly.

If you follow Christ fundamentally, you can do anything. The treasury secretary under the Bush 43 Administration, he was a Christian Scientist and former CEO of Goldman Sacks. There are countless examples of Christian fundamentalists who have adapted the lives (as best they could) to the secular Western culture, and thrived in it. Islam (if followed fundamentally) renders you a ignorant peasant. Its just that these particular peasants haven't found oil in the ground yet to make them rich the way the peasants in Saudi have.

We really need people to stop looking at Islam as "hot" like Gigi or Bela Hadid.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:00 pm

I grew up around Christian fundamentalists like you. It's a large reason why I know you are an idiot.

You wrap your bigotry in your religion to justify your disgusting racism, and you wrap yourself in your religion as a means to compensate for your massive inferiority complex and life of underachievement. It's always someone else's fault with you and your ilk.

You people are no different than the Pharisees and Sadducees, and the Trump GOP is the modern day equivalent of money changers at the Temple. I hope we get to see Jesus take a whip to your sorry ass one day.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:15 pm

The D and R representatives who flew in to Kabul to assess the situation.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/a-total- ... =dwtwitter

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:38 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:00 pm I grew up around Christian fundamentalists like you. It's a large reason why I know you are an idiot.

You wrap your bigotry in your religion to justify your disgusting racism, and you wrap yourself in your religion as a means to compensate for your massive inferiority complex and life of underachievement. It's always someone else's fault with you and your ilk.

You people are no different than the Pharisees and Sadducees, and the Trump GOP is the modern day equivalent of money changers at the Temple. I hope we get to see Jesus take a whip to your sorry ass one day.
I'm not convinced you know much of anything.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:45 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:46 pm

He posted a screenshot of a chatroom on that thread about ivermectin in which someone queried "Can I squeeze the paste up my anus instead of my mouth? It taste (sic) terrible."

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:51 pm

Yes

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:57 pm

Ivermectin as a treatment for COVID, like Hydoroxychloroquine, as far as I can tell made it’s way here simply through a grapevine of foreign news reports. This is normal human pan/epidemic behavior, btw. I laugh at all the “how can people be soooo dumb!” when this is like normal any time there is any medical fear like this. That’s why the response from the CDC is strong, instead of saying, “hmmm we’ll look into it,” they immediately issue propaganda denouncing it because they’re immediately assuming that quackery is going be coming out of the woodwork. Also, since the mortality of the disease is ultimately low in terms of raw probability, people can try anything and it could “work” and gain a reputation. “I shot up with heroin and the rona went away, it’s a miracle drug!” “Wow, worked for me, too!” Hedge’d love that one.

Here’s the earliest thread on ivermectin that appeared at texags.

https://texags.com/forums/84/topics/3104440/replies
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:23 pm

Well this. Is horrible.

The Taliban has mobilized a special unit, called Al Isha, to hunt down Afghans who helped US and allied forces — and it’s using US equipment and data to do it.

Nawazuddin Haqqani, one of the brigade commanders over the Al Isha unit, bragged in an interview with Zenger News that his unit is using US-made hand-held scanners to tap into a massive US-built biometric database and positively identify any person who helped the NATO allies or worked with Indian intelligence. Afghans who try to deny or minimize their role will find themselves contradicted by the detailed computer records that the US left behind in its frenzied withdrawal.