Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:45 pm

sardis wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:29 pm Who's great idea was to have a student trip to Afghanistan even without the pullout?

https://thehill.com/policy/internationa ... s-stranded
who thinks up this shit?

I have never ...ever....wanted to travel to a war torn country
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:49 pm

I wish you would

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:12 pm

"We're not blaming blacks were countering the blaming of Trumpians."

Far more Trumpians have not gotten vaxxed (and won't, but good, let them die) than the entire black population of this country. They are to blame, but again, they'll be the ones that die, so it's all good..
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:55 pm

Carolina does it again:

UNC researchers develop universal COVID vaccine with the potential to protect against variants

https://www.dailytarheel.com/article/20 ... al-vaccine

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:09 pm

Prime Minister Boris Johnson in Parliament on Afghanistan

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:20 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:31 pm
eCat wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:57 pm its about anti-bodies, not the vaccine

------------------

The New Civil Liberties Alliance is pleased to announce today that George Mason University (GMU) has granted a medical exemption from its mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy to NCLA client Todd Zywicki, George Mason University Foundation Professor of Law at Antonin Scalia Law School. NCLA is delighted with Prof. Zywicki’s victory for freedom. His brave determination to fight the university’s misguided and scientifically unsound vaccination mandate has garnered nationwide attention. GMU and other universities must stop ignoring science and cease forcing mandatory vaccines on even those with naturally acquired immunity (especially if only approved under a federal Emergency Use Authorization statute).

Strangely, despite solid scientific evidence, GMU continues to refuse to recognize that Covid-19 vaccination is medically unnecessary for ALL students, faculty, and staff with naturally acquired immunity demonstrated with antibody testing. At times GMU officials have appeared to deny that such a thing as naturally acquired immunity exists. This refusal is particularly odd, as the efficacy of the very vaccines GMU wishes to mandate are measured against levels of natural immunity acquired by those who have recovered from Covid-19. For this reason, NCLA continues to explore litigation against GMU. We also welcome hearing from others on public-university campuses in Virginia—particularly tenured faculty—who have naturally acquired immunity backed by antibody testing and whose schools are similarly disregarding the scientific facts surrounding naturally acquired immunity.
This is just scientific people in fear of being #unWoke and #cancelled if they go on the record in support of science. Of COURSE the people who already had Covid-19 (and lived) who are loaded with anti-bodies have more immunity than anyone who didn't already have it, getting a vaccine. Of course that is true. Of course it is redundant for the people with anti-bodies to go and get vaccines.

If as a scientist, your paycheck depends on you being political first, scientist second, its time to re-evaluate your career or (at the very least) re-evaluate how you choose to be compensated in your career. You always need to dealing from a position of strength. Several times in my career I have told bosses/employers to go fuck themselves and I've quit (just walked right off the job) because they wouldn't listen to me after I warned them time-and-again, don't do this. And in each case, my employer was SHOCKED that I would DO such a thing (abandoning them at a time when they said they need me the most.) In two such cases, my "abandonment" meant the eventual termination of my bosses because they couldn't follow my work AND they couldn't hire anyone to replace me in such time that the work I was doing would get done in the amount of time I was doing it. I call that free market justice. Scientists in academia need to feel like they are in a position of power such that they could speak TRUTH TO POWER without being terminated or if they are, they should be confident enough to know that it wouldn't matter, they can be hired by someone else (anyone else) tomorrow. Because their termination often means career #cancellation in academia, then that is probably why so many people are increasing turning their back on higher education. Academia is increasingly forgetting what its purpose is.
You are a goddamned idiot. Actual scientist, immunologists and doctors have conducted scientific studies with controlled and vetted data that proves the exact opposite of your statement, you dumb son of a bitch.

You're full of shit. Denny's, Shoney's and the Golden Corral are accustomed to losing dishwashers like you.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:23 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:20 pm
eCat wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:57 pm its about anti-bodies, not the vaccine

------------------

The New Civil Liberties Alliance is pleased to announce today that George Mason University (GMU) has granted a medical exemption from its mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy to NCLA client Todd Zywicki, George Mason University Foundation Professor of Law at Antonin Scalia Law School. NCLA is delighted with Prof. Zywicki’s victory for freedom. His brave determination to fight the university’s misguided and scientifically unsound vaccination mandate has garnered nationwide attention. GMU and other universities must stop ignoring science and cease forcing mandatory vaccines on even those with naturally acquired immunity (especially if only approved under a federal Emergency Use Authorization statute).

Strangely, despite solid scientific evidence, GMU continues to refuse to recognize that Covid-19 vaccination is medically unnecessary for ALL students, faculty, and staff with naturally acquired immunity demonstrated with antibody testing. At times GMU officials have appeared to deny that such a thing as naturally acquired immunity exists. This refusal is particularly odd, as the efficacy of the very vaccines GMU wishes to mandate are measured against levels of natural immunity acquired by those who have recovered from Covid-19. For this reason, NCLA continues to explore litigation against GMU. We also welcome hearing from others on public-university campuses in Virginia—particularly tenured faculty—who have naturally acquired immunity backed by antibody testing and whose schools are similarly disregarding the scientific facts surrounding naturally acquired immunity.
This is just scientific people in fear of being #unWoke and #cancelled if they go on the record in support of science. Of COURSE the people who already had Covid-19 (and lived) who are loaded with anti-bodies have more immunity than anyone who didn't already have it, getting a vaccine. Of course that is true. Of course it is redundant for the people with anti-bodies to go and get vaccines.

If as a scientist, your paycheck depends on you being political first, scientist second, its time to re-evaluate your career or (at the very least) re-evaluate how you choose to be compensated in your career. You always need to dealing from a position of strength. Several times in my career I have told bosses/employers to go fuck themselves and I've quit (just walked right off the job) because they wouldn't listen to me after I warned them time-and-again, don't do this. And in each case, my employer was SHOCKED that I would DO such a thing (abandoning them at a time when they said they need me the most.) In two such cases, my "abandonment" meant the eventual termination of my bosses because they couldn't follow my work AND they couldn't hire anyone to replace me in such time that the work I was doing would get done in the amount of time I was doing it. I call that free market justice. Scientists in academia need to feel like they are in a position of power such that they could speak TRUTH TO POWER without being terminated or if they are, they should be confident enough to know that it wouldn't matter, they can be hired by someone else (anyone else) tomorrow. Because their termination often means career #cancellation in academia, then that is probably why so many people are increasing turning their back on higher education. Academia is increasingly forgetting what its purpose is.
You are a goddamned idiot. Actual scientist, immunologists and doctors have conducted scientific studies with controlled and vetted data that proves the exact opposite of your statement, you dumb son of a bitch.

You're full of shit. Denny's, Shoney's and the Golden Corral are accustomed to losing dishwashers like you.

Also, you made the argument for tenure, one of the things conservatives rant against in academia, you stupid mother fucker.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:36 pm

DS, if you don't calm down, you'll give yourself a stroke.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:20 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:55 pm Carolina does it again:

UNC researchers develop universal COVID vaccine with the potential to protect against variants

https://www.dailytarheel.com/article/20 ... al-vaccine
Wait, maybe we started this whole thing:

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:22 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:48 pm

this seems to be going well

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:08 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:23 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:20 pm

Also, you made the argument for tenure, one of the things conservatives rant against in academia, you stupid mother fucker.
I like this one better

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:19 am

I'm surprised you like.... anything

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:00 am

Fuck. You woke up.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:26 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ka ... d=msedgntp

We don't yet know how serious it is. 3 US GIs were injured. Its unclear how many people were killed

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:11 pm

Second explosion at a hotel in Afghanistan. Coordinated attacks.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:02 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:04 pm

Another one bites the dust

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:59 pm

Yup, stupid as stupid gets. Come on people get vaccinated. The life you save may be your own.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:23 pm

Like I said, get used to hearing President Nancy Pelosi.