Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by DooKSucks » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:33 pm

So, it was her fault you lost your cool all of those times when you beat her?

Thank God she got herself and the kids away from you.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:44 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:33 pm So, it was her fault you lost your cool all of those times when you beat her?

Thank God she got herself and the kids away from you.
Okay I tried. I tried real hard but it is of no use. You are not a grown man. You are just a boy. You are just a boy who is too immature to read and learn. All you do is repeat a damn narrative because the feminist imperative has not given you permission to think.

You are a 37 year old boy who isn't sophisticated enough to think which is why you can't do real legal work. You aren't mature enough to think outside the box and you have to follow a well formed divorce legal model (kind of like the Duluth model) in order for you to earn a living with the law. You might as well go write LLCs and bullshit, you are no more important than a Legal Zoom app.

You are a child DS, a used car salesman who will not read or learn but passed the bar exam. Live with that.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:10 pm

IB beat his wife and lost everything to her in the divorce? I didn't know that, but it makes perfect sense...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:03 pm

That's been known for awhile now. Why do you think he has such hatred for all females.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:09 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:03 pm That's been known for awhile now. Why do you think he has such hatred for all females.

Women? Ha! Women I love.... too much. I have always loved the women. Always. How could we not?

Feminism I hate.

Feminism <> females

Feminists have brainwashed you into thinking that feminists and females are one and the same. Not true rat. You must UNLEARN that which you have learned.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:20 pm

Wife beater

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:25 pm

Racist wife beater...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:22 pm

Anywho.....

Back to politics.

Chomksy explaining why capitalism and democracy don't go together.

And he's right. If politics is the control of wealth and power, and it is, then capitalism is its own form of government. The two aren't oil and water. It's fire and gasoline.

Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:14 am

Hmmmmmmmmm......a clue

Fifer
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by Fifer » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:37 pm

IB, chill out man. They're just fucking with you. You keep taking the bait.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:45 pm

Fifer wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:37 pm IB, chill out man. They're just fucking with you. You keep taking the bait.
fair enough. I will chill.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:24 am

Hopefully down to room temp...

Fifer
Junior

Post by Fifer » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:04 am

IB, We've all known guys who've been fucked over by women they trusted and their allies in the divorce industry. You can just pray to God it never happens to you. If you want to rant about it, google in MGTOW and you'll find a Chinese army of guys that are happy to talk about it on every venue of the net.

And your trashing DS about what he does for a living. We need people who are educated in the process of the legal system. Myself, I've needed a lawyer to do my estate trust and a pre nup before I got married again, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be on trial for my life facing the court system alone.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:15 am

Still being chill.
Fifer wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:04 am IB, We've all known guys who've been fucked over by women they trusted and their allies in the divorce industry. You can just pray to God it never happens to you.
No there is more you can do. You can be activist about it. I choose to
  • try to convince family law attorney's to practice another form of law (do anything else) and
  • remind people why no-fault-divorce law became law of the land in the first place (more on that below)
Fifer wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:04 amIf you want to rant about it, google in MGTOW and you'll find a Chinese army of guys that are happy to talk about it on every venue of the net.
That is a 3rd thing you can do. If the only winning move is not to play, then MGTOW is the way to go. But as a father of a daughter I don't want all the men of this country to go MGTOW. I don't think you do either.

Bill Maher is (unknowingly) the proto-typical alpha MGTOW. He would never claim to be which proves that he is. The more men that do what Bill Maher does, the more desperate women become to get married. And over the last 20 years, this has gone a bit ridiculous. Fifer, there used to be book stores. Maybe there aren't anymore, but there used to be. And if you or I entered these buildings, they always had a love/sex/relationships section. And in that section you would find 1000 different books (kind of like NLP book The Rules) on how to "catch a man." I'll bet there are 5000 "catch a man" books on Amazon today. But you and I would never find even one book on what men need to do to find a wife. That book would never sell.
Fifer wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:04 amAnd your trashing DS about what he does for a living. We need people who are educated in the process of the legal system. Myself, I've needed a lawyer to do my estate trust and a pre nup before I got married again, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be on trial for my life facing the court system alone.
I like DS. I like all these guys. I just want him to practice another form of law. Or if failing that, I want to see him try and defend his profession if what he does ruins a perfectly good man and destroys his children? He has done neither of these things. He has taken a third option, attack me personally. Maybe his willingness to follow me all around this board on every thread and attack me personally is his way to vindicate what he does for a living? But I think deep down, he is attacking me out of spite and pride because I may have gotten to him. I think maybe he's feeling a little bit of shame for the first time in his life. And if that is the case, then I made a difference. And maybe someday (before he ruins another man) he'll make a change?

You guys know how no-fault-divorce law became law in the first place? Its very dark. I have done quite a bit of research on it.

It appears that long before any of our time, there was a little bit of a suicide epidemic in the United States for married women. For whatever reason, there was a spike of suicides in the mid 1950s to the early 1960s of women who were married. Now, this was the beginning of the second wave of feminism. And in feminism, women (by virtue of the "golden uterus") have value, whereas men are expendable (send them to war to die if they produce no wealth) and have NO value. That one of the pillars of feminism. That is why today, (with all the men who are committing suicide) feminists don't really give a shit because its just men and they have no value.

Well an exhaustive investigation was done as to why married women (just married women) were increasingly committing suicide and the conclusion that was made was that they were not happy. They were not happy married to the men they were married. But these women had no education, no skills, no way to earn a living for themselves to replace the living that their husbands have given them. And since they had no real reason to divorce their husbands (he wasn't beating them, wasn't cheating on them, wasn't an alcoholic or a drug addict and leaving the family in abusive ruin) they had no real grounds for divorce. And without grounds for divorce in 1958 (or even 1965) no judge would grant the divorce, especially if the husband didn't want it. So the woman was free to leave her husband in 1965 but she would leave with the shirt on her back. No money. No children. No house. No alimony. No child support. Since that option is a non-starter for the unhappily married woman, she committed suicide.

Well feminists insisted, someone had to do SOMETHING! Women have value!

So in 1969, a then formerly divorced Governor of California by the name of Ronald Reagan, he did something. He signed the very first no-fault-divorce bill into state law. It became effective on January 1st of 1970. This was mostly to stop the suicide epidemic. So now the unhappily married woman (who had no grounds for divorce) could leave her husband and collect cash and prizes. It took 41 years, but eventually every single state in the country adapted California's infernal law. Feminism wins. No one really did any investigative work into what might happen to marriage in general (or society) as a result of this. They just acted. And what has been done, perhaps now it can't be UNDONE?

In 1977, Stevenson did a report (Bargaining in the Shadow of the Law) made on the study of how this change in the law impacting marriage in general. The findings make perfect sense today, even if they made no sense then. It was determined that no-fault-divorce law gave POWER (within marriage) to the spouse who wants to make the marriage work the least OVER the spouse that wants the marriage to work the most. Presumably, it is the wife who now holds the power within marriages as she is more ready to walk, than the husband. Dalrock does a fantastic job comparing this scenario, this new marriage model, to the Sword of Damocles. Dalrock refers to this as the "threatpoint."

https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/threatpoint/

As a result of this power shift due to the "threatpoint", marriage in general no longer offers the kind of benefits to men that is once did. In fact, it may not offer very many benefits AT ALL?!? Is it any wonder Fifer that books like The Rules and their other NLP derivatives have been such big sellers as more and more men "opt out" and go MGTOW?

It was years later that a then POTUS Reagan admits signing that bill into law may have been the worst political decision in his life. He had no idea how much damage he was doing to marriage. He just acting thinking that he knew best. The results are the world we have today.

Fifer our days are drawing to an end. Its not going to be our world anymore. That belongs to our children. And I want my children to be happily married and never divorced. I want grand-children. But I also spend a lot of time studying marriage rates and I watch them drop to record lows year after year. That terrifies me. It terrifies me for my children, your children, all our children. Kathyn Jean Lopez has admitted that she cries every night for unborn children that she will never have because she never married (never one proposal.) Megan McArdle got married so late in life she missed her window of fertility. As a result, no children. She will never be a mother. As a result of that she wrote this:

https://www.newsweek.com/2013/05/29/man ... 37436.html

Sadness Fifer.

I want to try and leave this Earth a better place than where I found it. I was born the year Reagan ended marriage as contract. So I have no memory of what marriage once was. But I know history and I know that our country would be a much better place if we got that world back the way it was. Because I don't see our marriage rates stopping their ever continuous decline if we don't. Marriage was once something that everyone of every class could partake. Today, not so much. It is only a culture for the MC, UMC, and the elite. This divide further exaserbates the growing "inequality" that leftists continuously remind me of even if they refuse to define it. They can't define it, because to define it means to give facts and ammunition to the other side which is a political non-starter. So I define it.

Remaining "chill"

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:38 am

Good Grief...you're a mass shooter waiting to strike.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:49 am

No DS. I'm not dangerous. I'm just informed. I know history. I know the law (or at least, this one tiny piece of the law.)

And I'm "chill." :)

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:51 am

You don't know a damn thing. You are an ignorant lunatic on par with nut jobs like Alex Jones.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:57 am

I don't want to get into Alex Jones. I don't care for him.

Having said that, it would be better for you to "quote" any of the points that I wrote if you disagree with them. If you disagree with my understanding of history of the roots of no-fault-divorce law, "quote" that and explain why I am mistaken. You aren't doing that. Your refusal to do that makes me think that you are subconsciously agreeing with me even if you can't admit it.

Fifer is right DS. I am not insulting you. And you are not getting me worked up. Lets just be "chill."

Fifer
Junior

Post by Fifer » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:35 pm

IB You have good insight into a developing social problem. Here's what I know. That young men are waking up and putting the divorce industry out of business. Example, the State of Ohio issued 100,000 marriages licenses in 1990 by 2018 it fell below 60,000. That should tell you a lot, and divorce is declining right along with it. Birth rates in nations like Japan and Western Europe have reached a critical stage of decline. If Japan doesn't start to allow immigration now, it's population will have dropped in half in 50 years. It will cease to exist by the end of this century. Same story in Western Europe. In spite of all the immigration the US is losing population and the median age is climbing steadily. We all know this is due to the inequality of divorce law.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:41 pm