I sorta picture him like that.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:24 pm

hedge wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:25 pm
I watched it. Shapiro is a whiney little cunt. Always has been, always will be. No wonder he's IB's god...
I watched it too. Here let me break down Critical Race Theory
  • Capitalism is racism
  • Democracy is racist
  • Merit and meitocracy is racist
  • Marriage is racist
  • Home ownership is racist
  • Justice and Anglo-Saxon law is racist
  • Hypergamy is racist
  • Briffault's Law is racist
  • Primary and Secondary education is racist
  • Higher education is racist
  • Medicine is racist
  • Hygiene is racist
  • Abortion is racist (actually, I kind of agree, it is)
Basically EVERY deficiency in the United States where black America trails the mainstream American life, from birth, to alcoholism, to drug addiction, your divorce, to a shortened lifespan, all of it is explained away by racism. So there are only two things in America that are NOT racist: sports and music. That is basically Critical Race Theory

I suppose if you believe that then you can use that as crutch and an excuse for a leg up from now until forever.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:32 am

Racist

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:56 am

Has Shapiro ever done anything other than be a whiny, overly sensitive commentator?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:12 am

DooKSucks wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:56 am Has Shapiro ever done anything other than be a whiny, overly sensitive commentator?
Yes, he writes books and gives speeches at college campuses for money.

Have you ever done anything other than break up marriages and ruin children and fathers?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:15 am

His voice is tough to listen to, not to date myself here but he talks like a record on 78 speed.

He is good about pushing back against progressive nonsense, which there is no shortage of, but there is an abundance of talking heads on both sides that make a living keeping their bases riled up.

They all need to be shut down.

On a side note, here lately I'm stunned at the sources people are finding to justify not taking the vaccine

Today's is a guy named @Eh-Den on twitter, some transcendental meditation yahoo who doesn't even wear a shirt on his twitter profile telling people that ivermectin is suppressed because Pfizer had governments signed exclusivity contracts with them. All it takes is a handful of people who want to believe that shit, and then they spread it on message boards and now thousands of people are taking it as gospel.

Then you have the Pillow Guy who "has the proof" the election was stolen because he claims someone gave him a database of voting records , like you can just download that shit in an excel spreadsheet.

and I still see that Q-Anon horseshit everywhere.

Its sucks being lumped in with these people.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:30 am

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:12 am
DooKSucks wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:56 am Has Shapiro ever done anything other than be a whiny, overly sensitive commentator?
Yes, he writes books and gives speeches at college campuses for money.

Have you ever done anything other than break up marriages and ruin children and fathers?
So, the answer is no. He's just another bullshit artist selling his opinion as fact to lemmings with no actual "real world" credentials.

I ruin mother's too. Don't forget that part.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:35 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:32 amRacist
Sometimes I wonder if it would be better (for everyone) if we just broke the country up into 3 different nations?

I'm actually being semi-serious here. We can't even have civil discussion anymore when two or more people think differently without one side (or the other) starting the label or insult the other person. Everything becomes personal. Everything becomes racist. That's basically where we are as a nation and we've been that way for more than a decade now. If we don't agree on anything, what is the point of staying together? Just have DS write up an amicable, national, no-fault, divorce for the now un-United States. That way people can flock to people who think only like them and everyone wins.

Just put New England, NY, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia in one country. Leave DC as the Capitol.

Put Oregon, California, Washington, and Nevada in one country. San Francisco can be the capital.

And leave the rest of the country "as-is" and have Dallas or KC or St Louis or Chicago be the capital of the new United States.

If we do it that way (and we give the people of this country about 5 years to sell-and-buy real estate/businesses in the states in which they choose to live to be near like minded people) wouldn't we all be so much better off? I mean this way, Arizona and Texas can have their wall on the Mexican border and California can let in every illiterate, 3rd world peasant that they want. Everyone wins. We do it this way and the people in the Northeast who have zero-tolerance for the fly over states and the way they think and vote (because the Northeast basically views fly-over America as a bunch of in-bred racists who just cancel out their votes), well, they don't have to work with the fly over states anymore. Everyone wins. I mean the nations can continue to trade with one another and we can visit each other if we choose, but we don't have to work together or speak to each other if we don't want to. The relationship the three nations have with one another would be no different than the relationship we all have today with Canada.

I mean seriously, what binds the people of this nation anymore? Nothing. The are no common beliefs now, none. Our legislators can't even be honest with one another when they debate and argue. It's all just bullshit.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:43 am

I am able to have discourse with intelligent, reasonable people of any political persuasion. Considering you are neither intelligent nor reasonable, I will continue with the current course of conduct. Eat shit.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:46 am

DooKSucks wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:43 am I am able to have discourse with intelligent, reasonable people of any political persuasion. Considering you are neither intelligent nor reasonable, I will continue with the current course of conduct. Eat shit.
See? You just proved my point. I'm willing to take an IQ test right now DS and I'm sure my score would be higher than yours. And all that would do is make you feel bad and your pride would still refuse to allow you to change the way you think. Wouldn't it be better off if you and I were in different nations?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:54 am

"Just put New England, NY, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia in one country."

What's the old chestnut? Pennsylvania between Philly and Pittsburgh is Alabama. They don't want to be no part of a country made up of the Northeast. Ditto a bunch of upstate NY. And don't forget about the tens of millions of people in urban and suburban areas outside the Northeast and West coast that damn sure don't want to live in a country that includes large swaths of the South and Midwest...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:08 am

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:46 am
DooKSucks wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:43 am I am able to have discourse with intelligent, reasonable people of any political persuasion. Considering you are neither intelligent nor reasonable, I will continue with the current course of conduct. Eat shit.
See? You just proved my point. I'm willing to take an IQ test right now DS and I'm sure my score would be higher than yours. And all that would do is make you feel bad and your pride would still refuse to allow you to change the way you think. Wouldn't it be better off if you and I were in different nations?
It would be better if we were in different states of being, with your state being that of deceased.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:11 am

Well hedge, we have split this up somehow. I think Candice is correct. We are at the point now where people don't even want to speak to one another anymore. What is holding this country together?

Just give everyone 5 years to get their affairs in order. Sell your land. Buy land elsewhere. Move from A-to-B or B-to-A, and then after you are settled, we just break up. It doesn't have to be sudden. But maybe it should begin?

The NCAA can include all three countries. We can continue playing college football crossing national boundaries. I mean the NHL, NBA, and MLB cross national boundaries without problems.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:15 am

DooKSucks wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:08 am
innocentbystander wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:46 am
It would be better if we were in different states of being, with your state being that of deceased.
You say these things sometimes and I can't even believe you are an attorney. That is not an intelligent remark. Its not even witty. That is probably why you practice family law, you don't have to convince a judge or a jury of anything. You just use that shitty state divorce-law to empower your feral client and there is nothing that anyone can do or say, not even the judge. You are on auto-pilot counselor, no more or less valuable than a Legal Zoom computer algorithm. You can write wills or break up marriages, just follow the steps.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:03 pm

Eat shit. BAHAHAHA!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:09 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:03 pm Eat shit. BAHAHAHA!
We can put Ohio off by itself in its own nation.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:21 pm

"You can write wills or break up marriages, just follow the steps."

I'd like to push you down the steps...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:22 pm

Go take that IQ test!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:32 pm

Critical Race Theory would say that the driver kicked her out of his Uber because he is racist

After all, she called him a racist AND capitalism (which enables him to have this business) is racist. So in CRT, he must be racist.

And him too...

She also called him racist. But he's both a racist AND a misogynist. After all, she giggled when she cancelled his ride so she's just being "cute" and he should drive her anyway for free and not be a "simp."

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:04 pm

wow....you want to talk about a lawyer not having a limit
----------------
The attorney and women’s advocate Roberta Kaplan resigned Monday as chair of the prominent #MeToo group Time’s Up over the over fallout from her work advising Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration when the first allegations of sexual harassment were made against him last year.

Kaplan cited her work counseling the administration last winter and her more recent legal work representing Melissa DeRosa, a top aide to Cuomo who resigned Sunday, nearly a week after a report by the state attorney general concluded that the governor had sexually harassed 11 women.

Time’s Up tweeted Monday that Kaplan stepped down from the board: “We and she agree that is the right and appropriate thing to do.”

“I therefore have reluctantly come to the conclusion that an active law practice is no longer compatible with serving on the Board at Time’s Up at this time and I hereby resign,” Kaplan wrote in her resignation letter.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.