Moderators: Dr. Strangelove, AlabamAlum, innocentbystander

AugustWest
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina State
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: North Carolina Tar Heels

Post by AugustWest » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Hizzy III wrote:Hey, Augie, what's the deal with Russell Wilson absconding to Madison to play for Bielimma? Seems like a good, responsible kid who performed well both on the field and academically. What gives?

RW was great. already has his undergrad. problem is he's a two sport star. TOB had allowed him to play baseball in the spring for the last two years, but this year he was playing minor league baseball and would not tell TOB definitively whether he would play football in the fall or not so TOB told him her was welcome back but that Mike Glennon would be the starter so RW looked for another school when he made his decision to leave baseball.

and while it's fun to discuss a QB that's 3-0 finishing his nc state career 3-0 against unc on their board if you have any otehr questions ask them on the nc state board. I dont want the stench of 9 major ncaa infractions rubbing off on us.
U*NC is the cleanest most honest athletic program on the planet. I am jealous of their deserved success, and I'm a mewling cunt.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 pm

more of that famous UNC is the mostest, cooperativest really honest to god we have nothing to hide cheaters in ncaa history...

apparently butch davis per his lawyers has refused the media and the NCAA's request to turn over his 216 cell phone and bank records dating from 2008-2010. the cell phone records are being pursued since davis was allegedly using his personal cell phone for a majority of his "work" . calls have already been documented between davis and john blake as well as dick baddour on the 216 cell phone. the bank records request was denied by davis as well. i would assume that request was made to find out how much money tutor jennifer wiley recieved from davis when she was employed as a personal nanny/tutor for davis' son in 2009. wiley has also been asked to turn over those records but has declined through her lawyer.
U*NC is the cleanest most honest athletic program on the planet. I am jealous of their deserved success, and I'm a mewling cunt.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:56 pm

little problem for unc...

DICK BADDOUR spoke with Butch extensively in 2010, on Butch's 216-410-5183 number.
4/23
5/18
5/26 -- at 4:09 pm. Butch and BLAKE talked at 3:27pm that day.
6/7
6/8
6/28 x2
6/30 x3
7/2
7/8
7/14 x2
8/3
8/4 x3
8/5
Then things start getting hot and heavy...
8/23
8/24
8/25 x5.... AND, Baddour also had calls from the 216-409-3302 number, so this is obviously another phone line of Butch's.
8/26 x2
8/29 x2
8/30
8/31
9/1 x3
9/2 x3
... and then virtually every day for awhile. I only looked through the end of September.
It should be noted that Baddour made calls to BOTH of Butch's 216 numbers again on 9/22.

So how in the WORLD can Butch's 216 numbers (since we now know there are two different ones) NOT be considered "business" lines, since he talked with his A.D. virtually every day in 2010, once all the NCAA allegations began to hit?

that makes your phone records public property motherfucker. expect a court order Bitch, I mean Butch, no I mean Bitch, as in 0-4 while cheating your worthless lying ass off Bitch.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 pm

so is your head coach "rogue" now tar heels? how about the AD that called him a few hundred times on a non-university issued phone? is he rogue or are we actually starting to see the corruption in the system? nah, bet not. that would require a little integrity.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:00 pm

by contrast Jim Valvano turned over his financial records of his company to the NCAA when he was asked by the NCAA.

V had nothing to hide though.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by 10ac » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Auggie takes no prisoners...
Let 'er Blow!

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:16 pm

still nothing from the unc lap-dog corrupt board of governors. good lord what a group of scum.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm

http://www.dailytarheel.com/index.php/a ... t_athletes

Within the broad range of what it could have been, I thought it was sort of in the middle,” said Steve Reznick, a psychology professor and chairman of the faculty athletics committee, a University committee charged with advising Chancellor Holden Thorp on the operation of the athletic program.

“They did not find a culture of corruption, they did not find any reason to criticize (head football) coach (Butch) Davis for having done something wrong,” he added.

these are your academics. 7 players guilty of academic fraud? "well it could be worse." a tutor banging football players, writing papers, paying for airline and parking tickets while being employed by the head coach?" well that's kind of middle of the road. not really a problem or indicative of a culture of corruption." player cheating on a paper? "how can we get him back on the field? sign him up for a class in the middle of a semester? online unsupervised correspondence course? yep that's the ticket"

is there anyone, I mean anyone at that cesspool with any integrity at all? there sure as hell doesnt seem to be.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:07 am

hard hitting investigative reporting by the UNC err North Carolina press.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/voices/blo ... id_9801796

way to go Erin!!!!

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:58 am

keep in mind this Image toolbag is on the ncaa investigation committee. only god knows how much crap he's swept under the rug.

Hizzy III
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Hizzy III » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:47 pm

I'd say Auggie is a runaway train at this point.
From the town of Possum's Paw, Alabama, standing 6'2" and weighing 150 lbs, the one, the only, the legend... Bootney Farnsworth.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:15 pm

I'm probably done for a couple of days unless something else pops up. right now it's a matter of if Judge Manning will order Bitch to release his phone records or if the media will have to file another lawsuit. seeing as how unc has already been slapped down twice and are so cooperative then I dont see why a new lawsuit would be neccessary but you never know. once the records are released we'll see how many calls he made to Wichard and when. if there's a call to Wichard anywhere around the time that Fat Marv was at Wichards training camp it's all over. Bitch, Dick and Holden will go down faster than Hedge at the Ron Jeremy booth at the AVN awards.

then we'll see how much unc has to pay Bitch to keep his mouth shut about the basketball program because you know that if Bitch didnt have dirt on Roy he'd have been gone 6 months ago.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:30 pm

AugustWest wrote:hard hitting investigative reporting by the UNC err North Carolina press.

way to go Erin!!!!
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:31 pm

AugustWest wrote:hard hitting investigative reporting by the UNC err North Carolina press.

way to go Erin!!!!
Heh. I went to Carolina with Erin. She's a friend of mine, and she still comes to tailgate with us some. She has actually written some of the more incriminating articles for WRAL's website. We actually had a long discussion recently about some of the unfair treatment that Carolina has received along with the subtle racism that has been just below the surface.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:18 pm

DooKSucks wrote:

way to go Erin!!!!
Heh. I went to Carolina with Erin. She's a friend of mine, and she still comes to tailgate with us some. She has actually written some of the more incriminating articles for WRAL's website. We actually had a long discussion recently about some of the unfair treatment that Carolina has received along with the subtle racism that has been just below the surface.

well there you go. obviously an unbiased source.

unfair treatment. these are the kind of statements that confuse me as to whether you're really this stupid or are trolling. I'm going with stupid. I bet she's lhao at you at those tailgates for swallowing the unc line like one of your dates going after a wendy's triple stack.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:27 pm

there's very few things funnier than a unc fan crying about media bias after telling State fans for 20 years there's no such thing. particularly regarding articles written by another unc alum working for a media outlet owned by another unc alum and major booster that has written Holden a letter with advice on how to handle the investigation and offering his tv stations as a resource to spread unc's version of events. hilarious. this is like Kim Il Sung bitching about the newspapers in Pyongyang.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:39 pm

question DS, has WRAl or the N&O written an article about Dickie's phone calls to Bitch's 216 cell phone and Bitche's refusal to release the phone records? seems to me a news organization that was being unfair would certainly be putting this kind of information on the front page of the paper, definately front page of the sports section and probably leading off the evening news with those type of questions and accusing unc and Bitch of a coverup. you know like they did State and Valvano back in the '90's.

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:48 am

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:21 am

this is the media that DS says is being unfair to UNC.

http://www.statefansnation.com/index.ph ... -football/

AugustWest
Senior

Post by AugustWest » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:11 pm

more unfair (but old) unc press...

UNC Basketball Players on a Party Boat
Looks like someone’s summer is getting off to a great start. Here you have the entire 2010 UNC basketball freshman class: John Henson, Dexter Strickland, Leslie McDonald, and “The Wear Twins” David and Travis getting it cracking on a boat with more than a couple lovely ladies. I’m betting Roy Williams is not going to be too happy about these. (Frat House Sports)

http://www.tarheeltimes.com/article24959.aspx