Snow. lol

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Hacksaw's 9:1 Media Thread

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 pm

GBJs wrote:...Hope neil young will remember...
Southern man don't need him around anyhow...
Never trust a grown man that sings in falsetto.

Guy Lombardo. Wayne Gretsky. Margaret Trudeau [which reminds me that the Rolling Stones were the first rock and roll band to bring down a government.]
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

smeee
Junior

Post by smeee » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:01 pm

fine! i'm leaving...

I pick the prettiest part of the sky and I melt into the wing and then into the air, till I'm just soul on a sunbeam. ~Richard Bach

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Take me with you! (hopefully to a place with lots of jello and body oil)

smeee
Junior

Post by smeee » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:13 am

China Buffet?

I pick the prettiest part of the sky and I melt into the wing and then into the air, till I'm just soul on a sunbeam. ~Richard Bach

Hacksaw
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee
Location: Pacific Northwest (specifically, the greater portland oregon metropolitan area)

Post by Hacksaw » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:19 am

lol
Deep thought of the day: "I was adopted. I thank my birth mother every day for not aborting me (although I wouldn't doubt her decision if she did)."

Hacksaw
Senior
Location: Pacific Northwest (specifically, the greater portland oregon metropolitan area)

Post by Hacksaw » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:21 am

GBJs wrote:...Hope neil young will remember...
Ah...a nostalgic reference to the late-AA's all-time favorite artist and his all-time favorite song.
Deep thought of the day: "I was adopted. I thank my birth mother every day for not aborting me (although I wouldn't doubt her decision if she did)."

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:30 am

Jungle Rat wrote:Clifford Olson, Paul Bernado, his wife Karla, Robert Pickton....Rick Moranis.

:)
Bill Murray, Michael J Fox, Neve Campbell, Dan Akroid, Dave Foley, Gordon Lightfoot, Minnie Ripperton, Peter Jennings...
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 am

smeee wrote:China Buffet?
That's Canada! I had the choice of seven different China Buffets to eat at in the thriving metropolis of Moncton New Brunswick.

Vancouver cut a deal with Hong Kong before Communist China consumed it. They told all the residents of Hong Kong that they would give them asylum in Vancouver if they bring X number of dollars with them. Smart move. Import all the wealthy capitalists.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

10ac
Senior
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by 10ac » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:49 am

Did you try the blueberry beer at St. James Gate?
Let 'er Blow!

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:59 pm

That's Canada! I had the choice of seven different China Buffets to eat at in the thriving metropolis of Moncton New Brunswick.
Tim Horton's is Canadian for Starbucks.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:35 pm

It's also Canadian for Hershey Squirts

smeee
Junior

Post by smeee » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:23 pm

innocentbystander wrote:

Vancouver cut a deal with Hong Kong before Communist China consumed it. They told all the residents of Hong Kong that they would give them asylum in Vancouver if they bring X number of dollars with them. Smart move. Import all the wealthy capitalists.
i luv moncton....luv luv and tried blueberry beer there hack...it wasn't bad...but i guess i was raised on turning down beers with things bloating in em...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:32 am

smeee wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:

i luv moncton....luv luv and tried blueberry beer there hack...it wasn't bad...but i guess i was raised on turning down beers with things bloating in em...
had blueberry beer at boston beer works not moncton

i would have luved moncton too if it wasn't so damn cold and depressing what with their sustained 25% unemployment rate. the fact that my dual-citizenship ex-fiancee that introduced me to the city was BPD and liable to kill me at any moment for any reason (or no reason) might have put New Brunswick in a dimmer light. i have to say i was impressed with all the Massachusetts license plates in town that weekend. when the french-canadian-yanks weren't at the China Buffet, they were all parked at the bingo

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:15 am

Winter time Moncton is depressing. I was up there nearly every week one winter a couple of years ago. It snowed all day every day. No hard but you had to clear snow off your car everytime you moved.At least in the summer you have Magnetic Hill.
Let 'er Blow!

smeee
Junior

Post by smeee » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:52 pm

i would have luved moncton too if it wasn't so damn cold and depressing what with their sustained 25% unemployment rate. the fact that my dual-citizenship ex-fiancee that introduced me to the city was BPD and liable to kill me at any moment for any reason (or no reason) might have put New Brunswick in a dimmer light. i have to say i was impressed with all the Massachusetts license plates in town that weekend. when the french-canadian-yanks weren't at the China Buffet, they were all parked at the bingo

alrighty then, you little ray of sunshine....

smeee
Junior

Post by smeee » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:53 pm

10ac wrote:Winter time Moncton is depressing. I was up there nearly every week one winter a couple of years ago. It snowed all day every day. No hard but you had to clear snow off your car everytime you moved.At least in the summer you have Magnetic Hill.
snow is beautiful...rain is depressing...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:25 pm

smeee wrote:

alrighty then, you little ray of sunshine....
didn't mean to depress you.

luv is a strong emotion. what do you luv about moncton? what is to luv about that place? that's like saying I luv youngstown ohio.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:21 pm

You risk the wrath of El Talento.
Let 'er Blow!