Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: North Carolina Tar Heels

Post by eCat » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:03 am

sardis wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:15 pm So, my son wanted to turn to the USA Mexico soccer match. With USA winning 2-0, the game was suspended because the Mexican fans were chanting a homophobic slur. I don’t know what the word was cuz I don’t know Spanish. My son says Mexico does this every time they are losing…
Mexico is the Duke of soccer
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:04 am

They yell “Puto!” When the opposing goalkeeper kicks the ball.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:15 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:03 am
sardis wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:15 pm So, my son wanted to turn to the USA Mexico soccer match. With USA winning 2-0, the game was suspended because the Mexican fans were chanting a homophobic slur. I don’t know what the word was cuz I don’t know Spanish. My son says Mexico does this every time they are losing…
Its not a real sport (certainly not a real sports league) if a game could be suspended because fans are chanting something.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:13 am

El Tri supporters are a class act...
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:14 am

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:15 pm
Its not a real sport (certainly not a real sports league) if a game could be suspended because fans are chanting something.
You really are stupid.

I have seen other events stopped because of fan chants and behaviors. Coach Smith would stop Carolina games, grab the microphone and admonish the fans / students if he deemed a chant to be inappropriate.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:56 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:14 am
innocentbystander wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:15 pm

You really are stupid.

I have seen other events stopped because of fan chants and behaviors. Coach Smith would stop Carolina games, grab the microphone and admonish the fans / students if he deemed a chant to be inappropriate.
The coach may have done that (called time out and grabbed the mike to yell at fans) but the coach has no authority to suspend a game. The refs do that. So if the game was suspended, the refs stopped it because they "submitted" to Coach Smith. Either way, my point still stands.

Now, go back to your infernal LegalZoom.com job and don't ever forget, what you do is so well formed, you can be replaced by an app.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:09 pm

A…solid A…

Well done…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:43 pm

thank you Dave

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:15 pm

Now, go back to your infernal LegalZoom.com
At first I read that as "Now go back to your infernal LegoZoom.com". I figured it was some sort of lego gaming site and for a split second I just assumed Dooksucks was a member there.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:28 pm

this has been around awhile but sports should be about this

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:53 pm

Joe Rogan loves him some iron Mike.

"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:59 pm

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:45 pm