Moderators: aTm, Dr. Strangelove, AlabamAlum, innocentbystander

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Alabama Crimson Tide

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:06 am

Congratulations on being in such an elite group...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by AlabamAlum » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:38 am

It's four years old and was investigated. The kids had receipts for the rims, which matched vs the withdrawal from the debit card. The sum of the charge to begin with is that if you let them take a pic, you must be dirty. It's asinine. Even moreso when you post pics of black kids with used Dodges.

Your wife have someone take a pic of her? Proof positive she's a cock-gobbling whore. Hell, you used to have a pic of yourself as your user pic. Obviously, that's proof that you're a child-raping pedophile. Fucking idiot.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:39 am

That's all you got, Donald?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:53 am

No, I have told you, repeatedly, how I feel about you, what I think of your anemic moral fiber, and how I wish you would stay off this thread. I will continue to tell you these things as long as you task me. Perhaps, one day, you will realize your deficits and do better. Until then, I will be the better angel and try to change you whilst hoping for the day I can add erstwhile or emeritus to that unwanted title.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:24 pm

So you will continue to be a thin skinned child who takes the slightest provacation personally and explodes with "YOU ARE A DISASTER!" and thinks you made a rational point? Is your skin also orange? Do you also have small hands? Do you also have a rococo hairdo?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:39 pm

Glad we're ending another year on a good note in here...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:30 pm

Prof,

I'm not thin skinned; let me explain my position clearly:

You are the worst. You sicken me. You cloak yourself in "the cloth" but it is just a vocation to you, not a calling. You spend your days bearing false witness, gossiping, and all manner of pettiness and assorted hypocrisies. Unlike the character George Bailey in "It's a Wonderful Life" the world would truly be a better place had you not been born.

And all of that is fine and good, and I can't force you into being a better man; however, when we cross paths, I will try. Or -at the least- I will take you to task for being an amoral fucktard - because you need to know that you are vile and contemptible.
— Abraham Lincoln

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Thanks for qualifying which George Bailey you meant.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:06 pm

I have a cricket bat signed by George Bailey from when he played for Scotland. Didn't want you confused.
— Abraham Lincoln

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:02 pm

All I do is poke fun of Bama's fan base and recruiting practices. In so doing, I am just making the world a better place. It is a my altruistic service to mankind.

And each time I do so, it seems to hurt your tender feelings, so much so that you erupt in your usual Trumpian "You are a ________ (insert personal insult here). Most normal people don't go ballistic over college football smack. They just respond in kind. But you are not a normal person. You have no self-control or proportion. You just start ranting about other people's "cock gobbling wives" and threaten their children. All because I poke fun of your football team. Sad.

Seems like a guy who says he could have gone to Harvard would have realized by now that I really could care less what you think or say about me, or my wife, or my children. As Kirk told Khan, "Like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target."

I'll just keep posting here whenever I feel like it. You can huff and puff and try to blow my house down all you want. You'll just get let-headed and tired.
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:17 pm

You COULD care less? Really now....

I have never threatened your children. And your cock-gobbling wife was an analogy. I am not suggesting she actually gobbles much cock.

And I will continue to tell you what I think of you. And I will do so in the coarsest terms imaginable.

One day you will leave me be. It's a simple request that any decent person would agree to. Hundreds of threads here. The fact that you continually seek to engage me here suggests you need my attention. Therefore, I will continue to poke you with a sharp stick at every chance.
— Abraham Lincoln

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:19 pm

Cool.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:20 pm

Ahh. You edited.
— Abraham Lincoln

The Gray Ghost
Senior
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by The Gray Ghost » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:02 am

All this foreplay is starting to get tedious. You two get a room and consummate your bond.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:04 am

Fair enough.

Ghost, what are your thoughts about the upcoming Championship series games?

I don't know much about Washington, but I don't they've played anybody that's very good. The PAC 10 was weak this year. I don't think Bama will have much problem with them.

Clemson-OSU will be more interesting, and close. OSU has boatloads of talent at every position, and that's their slight edge. The Buckeyes by 3.

The Gray Ghost
Senior
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by The Gray Ghost » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:14 am

UDub beating Bammer in Atlanta would be on the likes of Miami-Nebraska in 83. Crowd the box, make the freshman QB beat you with his arm and get some turnovers. Not much of a chance but the Tide is overdue for a flat game. OSU-Clemson is the interesting one - does Watson have one of those over the top games left in the tank, and if yes, in which game will he have it? Otherwise I'd favor Meyer's machine. Whoever forces the turnovers gets this one.

Dr. Nostron
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida State

Post by Dr. Nostron » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:04 pm

I dont think its a stretch to say Washington has the best offense Bama has seen all year - or at least since Ole Miss.

Problem is their OL is their weak link - which is a death sentence against the Tide.

But I think it will be a closer game than most folks seem to.

I like Clemson in the other one - but should be close and obviously could go the other way.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:30 pm

If Washington has an impressive offense, bear in mind that they were impressive against PAC 10 defenses.

Any team that has a prayer against Alabama will need an NFL quality O-line. If Washington on doesn't have that, they are dead meat. tOSUc might have that. Clemson has an offense built around great skill players and trickeration. I'm not sure that's enough.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:25 pm

Bama player shoots his own finger off:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssport ... otgun/amp/

He says he never touched the trigger. Makes sense. Guns are constantly going off without somebody pulling the trigger.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:50 pm

This happened over two weeks ago. Hunting accidents happen. But whatever, prof, make fun of a kid who got hurt. It's part of your "christian" brand, no doubt.

Fucktard.
— Abraham Lincoln