The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:44 pm

aTm wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:27 pm We started the Pacific war too, from the perspective of the Japanese.
Yes. The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor because we cut off their oil. That is the logic. And the logic makes perfect sense to the Japanese but is still, insanity. It wouldn't surprise me if Tree believed in it.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:02 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:44 pm
aTm wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:27 pm We started the Pacific war too, from the perspective of the Japanese.
Yes. The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor because we cut off their oil. That is the logic. And the logic makes perfect sense to the Japanese but is still, insanity. It wouldn't surprise me if Tree believed in it.
That and b/c we have bigger dicks and hotter women.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:42 pm

Tree will vote for Biden because he’s Democrats’ bitch.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:07 am

Why do you always chime in when I talk about big dicks, Sardis?
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:34 am

Tree will be right behind him I'm sure...

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 am

Isn't Filipkowski one of these Never-Trumpers who now have to throw in with horrific war crimes in order to stay "consistent"? You sure 'bout dis one, Hedge?

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:44 pm

Kennedy picked Nicole Shanahan as his VP. Now, Trump just needs to pick Tulsi Gabbard and we got a VP race that interests me.

ImageImageImage

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:33 pm

The gold-digger ex-child-bride of the founder of google (whom she divorced the instant she could cash the alimony paycheck) is a braindead model and a joke, kind of like the entire RFK Jr campaign. His campaign a joke. She's a joke of a wife, couldn't keep her legs closed when Elon Musk walked by. Her education doesn't elevate her IQ beyond 90 no matter how many feminists dote upon her. And she is a joke of a VP. In some ways, she is Elizabeth Holmes, all just for show.

Trump needs a serious candidate. And likely that serious candidate was educated at Harvard and represents the upper most district of the state of New York.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:31 pm

Hey brahs, guess what happens when you spell Tulsi backwards. You're welcome.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:43 pm

"Trump needs a serious candidate."

LMAO!!! The motherfucker is selling bibles!!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:55 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:43 pm "Trump needs a serious candidate."

The motherfucker just had a needless, pointless, and vindictive political judgment levied against him for half a billion dollars because a judge and a district attorney worked together to undermine him. He will sell whatever he must to make good with the state of New York because there are assholes (kind of like you) that don't care that two fascists did this to our former President.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:14 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:43 pm "Trump needs a serious candidate."

It's not just that he is selling Bibles, but the irony is beyond the pale for anyone who knows anything about the Gospels and is able to look at the calendar.

It's Passover, and the Bible describes at least one incident -- and possibly two separate incidents -- to Jesus cleansing the temple of money changers ripping off worshippers during Passover (many scholars think that the story in John is a second incident apart from the incident referenced in the other three Gospels since John talks about two separate Passovers) by chasing the money changers out with a whip.

So, just like the money changers, Trump is preying upon worshippers...

https://godblesstheusabible.com/

I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:01 am

Which party is more Biblical?

democrats or republicans?

Not a hard question to answer. Only one of those two parties is against abortion. Only one of those two parties thinks that your profession is the second lowest form of professional life. Only one of those two parties believes that there are only 2 genders. Only one of those two parties believes that all children should be sired in marriage. Only one of those two parties is willing to endorse a candidate that holds the Bible (like Trump.)

Fuck all your other arguments counselor. Now, go back to being an app.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:30 am

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:01 am Which party is more Biblical?

democrats or republicans?

Not a hard question to answer. Only one of those two parties is against abortion. Only one of those two parties thinks that your profession is the second lowest form of professional life. Only one of those two parties believes that there are only 2 genders. Only one of those two parties believes that all children should be sired in marriage. Only one of those two parties is willing to endorse a candidate that holds the Bible (like Trump.)

Fuck all your other arguments counselor. Now, go back to being an app.
I'm not worried about which is more Biblical, at least not in the eyes of rubes like you. I'm just pointing out the irony lemmings like you fail to grasp despite claiming to be adherents of the religion being coopted for profit.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:40 am

the best thing you did just now, the best thing, you obfuscated. You did what every single Biden appointee does when asked one question by Senator Kennedy in those dog-and-pony shows, we call Senate hearings. You refused to answer my question because you KNOW you already lost the jury and you lost your case, counselor.

I don't have to prove anything to you. You are not stupid. You are just shameless. I've already given up on you. You are a member of a party that can't even define what a woman is. That is how fucking insane you people are. No, my question was for everyone else at the Goat Pen who now know what I already knew, you can't answer basic questions about common sense topics even when YOU bring up the topic (the way you just did with Trump holding a Bible.)

I got you counselor. I got you.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:27 am

"Only one of those two parties thinks that your profession is the second lowest form of professional life."

What's first?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:30 am

Priest

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:33 am

POTUS
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:34 am

Actually, just make that “politician”…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:07 am

hedge wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:27 am "Only one of those two parties thinks that your profession is the second lowest form of professional life."

What's first?
Medical doctors who murder unborn babies are the worst. If they were all killed tomorrow, I wouldn't lose a minute's sleep.