The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:23 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:53 pm The Gang of 88 may have been a bunch of dipshits, but let's not compare them to someone who committed treason to win a Presidential election and pulled off a litany of dangerous, illegal shenanigans in office like Nixon or someone who furthered the cause of white supremacy with a desire to destroy our nation like Spenser.
Nixon is one thing. Spenser is something else entirely.

Tell me, what is white supremacy? And why is Spenser guilty of it? Be specific.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:49 am

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:21 pm

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:32 pm

That’s from the Rust (Alec Baldwin) case
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:40 pm

Still not sure what "white supremacy" is, DS.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:48 am

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:40 pm Still not sure what "white supremacy" is, DS.
Then you're an even bigger dolt than was previously thought. Congrats on achieving a new low.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:29 am

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:48 am
innocentbystander wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:40 pm Still not sure what "white supremacy" is, DS.
Then you're an even bigger dolt than was previously thought. Congrats on achieving a new low.
Yeah, you don't know what it is either. Either that, OR you know that we BOTH KNOW that it is just some narrative, some talking point that the DNC told you to mention ad nauseum, wash-rinse-repeat. There is nothing objective about "white nationalism."

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:58 am

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:24 am

The transcript of the Hunter Biden "deposition" is hilarious. Republicans seem to have a humiliation fetish...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:29 am

Hunter Biden's opening statement (partial, b/c it just gets worse (for Repubs) from here:

I am here today to provide the committees with the one uncontestable fact that should end the false premise of this inquiry: I did not involve my father in my business, not while I was a practicing lawyer, not in my investments or transactions, domestic or international, not as a board member, and not as an artist, never.

You read this fact in the many letters that have been sent to you over the last year as part of your so-called impeachment investigation. You heard this fact when I said it weeks ago standing outside of this building. You heard this fact from a parade of other witnesses, former colleagues, and business partners of mine, including my uncle, who has testified before you in similar proceedings. And now, today, you hear this fact directly from me.

For more than a year, your committees have hunted me in your partisan political pursuit of my dad. You have trafficked in innuendo, distortion, and sensationalism, all the while ignoring the clear and convincing evidence staring you in the face: You do not have evidence to support the baseless and MAGA-motivated conspiracies about my father because there isn't any.

You have built your entire partisan house of cards on lies told by the likes of Gal Luft, Tony Bobulinski, Alexander Smirnov, and Jason Galanis. Luft, who is a fugitive, has been indicted for his lies and other crimes; Smirnov, who has made you dupes in carrying out a Russian disinformation campaign waged against my father, has been indicted for his lies; Bobulinski, who has been exposed for the many false statements he has made; and Galanis, who is serving 14 years in prison for fraud.

Rather than follow the facts as they've been laid out before you in bank records, financial statements, correspondence, and other witness testimony, you continue your frantic search to prove the lies you and those you rely upon keep peddling. Yes, they are lies.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:24 pm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:41 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:29 am Hunter Biden's opening statement (partial, b/c it just gets worse (for Repubs) from here:

I am here today to provide the committees with the one uncontestable fact that should end the false premise of this inquiry: I did not involve my father in my business, not while I was a practicing lawyer, not in my investments or transactions, domestic or international, not as a board member, and not as an artist, never.
That is a lie.

The entire POINT of the first of Trump's TWO IMPEACHMENTS, was this very thing. Trump asked the President of Ukraine about why the AG in Ukraine was fired after he threatened to investigate how Biden's son Hunter, got a $1 million dollar a year, do-nothing-job, sitting on the board at Burisma? It turns out that the Ukrainian AG was fired because then Vice President Biden threatened to withhold $2 billion dollars worth of military aid from the Ukrainian government if the AG wasn't removed from his post. That phone call, asking about that, that got Trump impeached because the DNC did NOT want this talking point mentioned in the media during Biden's Presidential run in 2020. That is history and it is not in dispute.

Hedge, if you can't comprehend something so blatantly simple, I don't know what to say. I don't give a damn about Hunter Biden. What I do give a damn about is people lying and making up shit.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:36 pm

Nobody gives a fuck what you give a damn about or don't...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:26 pm

If that were the case, you would not have replied

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:52 pm

MAGA is dying. This is just another kick to the nuts.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:16 pm

A few choice quotes from Mark Robinson, who MAGA just chose as their nominee for governor of NC (IB wholeheartedly agrees with at least half of these, probably all):

"The only thing worse than a woman who doesn't know her place, is a man who doesn't know his."
“We’re called to be led by men. When it was time to face down Goliath, [He] sent David. Not Davita, David.”
“Feminism was planted in the ‘Garden,’ watered by the devil, and is harvested and sold by his minions.”
“If I had all the power right now, let’s say I was the governor and had a willing legislature, we could pass a bill saying you can’t have an abortion in North Carolina for any reason.”
“Once you make a baby, it's not your body anymore - it's y'all's body."
“Abortion is a scourge that needs to be run out of this land."
On the elementary school curriculum, Robinson said: “In those grades, we don’t need to be teaching social studies. We don’t need to be teaching science.”
​“Before you know it, traditional public schools might be a thing of the past.”
“Homosexuality, any of that filth. And yes, I called it filth.​"
“Will somebody please explain to me the purpose of homosexuality? ... What does it create? It creates nothing."
“I got them AR-15s at home and I like to go target shooting and all that. That’s not what they’re there for. I’m not ashamed to say it, I’m probably not supposed to say it, but I’m gonna say it anyway — I got them AR-15s in case the government gets too big for its britches, ‘cause I’m gonna fill the backside of them britches with some lead.”
Talking about survivors of the Parkland school shooting, Robinson wrote “I remember when children knew their place, and when they got out of place and got sassy, ADULTS would put them back into it.”​

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:31 pm

Something tells me IB doesn't have too much issue with most of that.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:49 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:16 pm A few choice quotes from Mark Robinson, who MAGA just chose as their nominee for governor of NC (IB wholeheartedly agrees with at least half of these, probably all):

"The only thing worse than a woman who doesn't know her place, is a man who doesn't know his."
“We’re called to be led by men. When it was time to face down Goliath, [He] sent David. Not Davita, David.”
“Feminism was planted in the ‘Garden,’ watered by the devil, and is harvested and sold by his minions.”
“If I had all the power right now, let’s say I was the governor and had a willing legislature, we could pass a bill saying you can’t have an abortion in North Carolina for any reason.”
“Once you make a baby, it's not your body anymore - it's y'all's body."
“Abortion is a scourge that needs to be run out of this land."
On the elementary school curriculum, Robinson said: “In those grades, we don’t need to be teaching social studies. We don’t need to be teaching science.”
​“Before you know it, traditional public schools might be a thing of the past.”
“Homosexuality, any of that filth. And yes, I called it filth.​"
“Will somebody please explain to me the purpose of homosexuality? ... What does it create? It creates nothing."
“I got them AR-15s at home and I like to go target shooting and all that. That’s not what they’re there for. I’m not ashamed to say it, I’m probably not supposed to say it, but I’m gonna say it anyway — I got them AR-15s in case the government gets too big for its britches, ‘cause I’m gonna fill the backside of them britches with some lead.”
Talking about survivors of the Parkland school shooting, Robinson wrote “I remember when children knew their place, and when they got out of place and got sassy, ADULTS would put them back into it.”​
He probably should have taken the money he used to pay for those AR-15's to pay for the debts that led to judgments against him and bankruptcies, but it seems as if he's avoiding incurring that debt now by using his campaign money to pay for personal expenses.

The NC GOP had a great opportunity to take back the governor's mansion for only the fifth term since reconstruction because Stein isn't naturally appealing to a lot of voters imho. He seems like a decent enough person from the two times I've spoken with him at small fundraisers when he was running campaigns for AG for 10-15 minutes total, but I don't know how well he could do with your average swing voter mom in suburbia. Robinson could very well take care of that problem for Stein though. Robinson could win, but I would be at the very least mildly surprised, even if this is a GOP landslide year.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:36 am

Of course ol' Mitch just endorsed Trump...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:52 am