Florida State Seminoles

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Tree » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:55 am

Josh Stein is pro genocide (like all Dems).
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:33 am

More intersections of interest b/w Mark Robinson and IB:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/north-ca ... acc002?hlo

“I absolutely want to go back to the America where women couldn’t vote,” Robinson said in a newly resurfaced video of his remarks at a March 2020 event hosted by the Republican Women of Pitt County.
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:33 am

Tree wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:55 am Josh Stein is pro genocide (like all Dems).
As long as you're included, it's worth it...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:15 am

Making your evil empire gubment do your dirty work for you. Pussy.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:36 pm

While the mormon thing isn't exactly my cup of tea -- to be honest, it scares me -- it's looking more and more like the GOP and the nation as a whole would have been better off with Romney winning in 2012. The GOP could have avoided this isolationist, conspiracy theorist shit, and I think Romney would have been a good president. I don't think Obama was a bad president, but Romney being elected could have stopped some of the lunacy in the GOP that is killing the country. In turn, he would have made the GOP look far more sensible than the DNC due to extremist like AOC and the "progressive" folks who aren't progressive.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:29 pm

What's the state of the union? The warmonger party is back in power and they ain't messing around. Probably close to 2 million non-combatants slaughtered in the last 25 years between the neocons and neolibs. All of them black or brown. Sleepy Joe is in power until he dies peacefully in his sleep. Nice for him, eh? The only peaceful thing he'll do in his life. 35,000 Palestinian women and children set on fire by Israel in the last 5 months. I'd prefer Trump at this point.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:36 pm

They’re both old, senile pieces of shit.
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:55 pm

Yet you'll vote for one. Zip it, fatty.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:10 pm

Tree wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:29 pm What's the state of the union? The warmonger party is back in power and they ain't messing around. Probably close to 2 million non-combatants slaughtered in the last 25 years between the neocons and neolibs. All of them black or brown. Sleepy Joe is in power until he dies peacefully in his sleep. Nice for him, eh? The only peaceful thing he'll do in his life. 35,000 Palestinian women and children set on fire by Israel in the last 5 months. I'd prefer Trump at this point.
"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.” ― Thucydides

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:17 pm

Tree wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:55 pm Yet you'll vote for one. Zip it, fatty.
Bet…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:18 pm

Can Tree even vote?

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:19 pm

Can't listen to this piece of shit lying nonstop.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:20 pm

He wants to free non-violent criminals? He's the one that imprisoned them in the first place ffs.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:30 pm

We're living in an alternate reality, brahs.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:22 am

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:36 pm While the mormon thing isn't exactly my cup of tea -- to be honest, it scares me -- it's looking more and more like the GOP and the nation as a whole would have been better off with Romney winning in 2012. The GOP could have avoided this isolationist, conspiracy theorist shit, and I think Romney would have been a good president. I don't think Obama was a bad president, but Romney being elected could have stopped some of the lunacy in the GOP that is killing the country. In turn, he would have made the GOP look far more sensible than the DNC due to extremist like AOC and the "progressive" folks who aren't progressive.
Yet, Romney lost in 2012. Republicans can’t win with a globalist, neocon, low taxes platform candidate like him and Nikki Haley. People see the US can’t afford to protect every democracy in the world or give other countries favored trade status to help them foster democracy. The US population is tired of constantly being at war and deflating their livelihood by trade deals. That’s why Trump is successful. He’s tapping in to that. Democrats used to be that party, but no more. They are the ones rushing us into another conflict.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:02 am

"The US population is tired of constantly being at war and deflating their livelihood by trade deals. That’s why Trump is successful. He’s tapping in to that. Democrats used to be that party, but no more."

This is from an article written in October 2020. You'll note that Trump is still hammering the first point even in the face of being spectacularly wrong the first time (not that that's ever stopped him). Trump's trade "policies" were disastrous, he got us into a trade war with China. China! And he'll do it again if he gets the chance...

"Donald Trump loves to say that if Joe Biden wins the White House, stocks will crash, retirement accounts will vanish and an economic depression “the likes of which you’ve never seen” will engulf the nation."

But much of Wall Street is already betting on a Biden win — with a much different take on what the results will mean.

Far from panicking at the prospect of a Biden win, Wall Street CEOs, traders and investment managers now mostly say they would be fine with a change in the White House that reduces the Trump noise, lowers the threat of further trade wars and ensures a continuation of the government spending they’ve seen in recent years.

“The market is focusing on an end to the uncertainty around the Trump administration, and that in many respects is what underscores the pricing action around a possible Biden scenario and a blue wave,” said Joseph Brusuelas, chief economist at consulting firm RSM US. “Firms and investors crave stable expectations and that is how the Street is interpreting a likely Biden victory.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/2 ... ave-432710

Granted, much of this article was focusing on the market's expectation of the likelihood of more government stimulus under Biden than Trump, but the other points still hold (and still hold today)..

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:03 am

And what wars have we "constantly" been in?

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:52 pm

sardis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:22 am
DooKSucks wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:36 pm While the mormon thing isn't exactly my cup of tea -- to be honest, it scares me -- it's looking more and more like the GOP and the nation as a whole would have been better off with Romney winning in 2012. The GOP could have avoided this isolationist, conspiracy theorist shit, and I think Romney would have been a good president. I don't think Obama was a bad president, but Romney being elected could have stopped some of the lunacy in the GOP that is killing the country. In turn, he would have made the GOP look far more sensible than the DNC due to extremist like AOC and the "progressive" folks who aren't progressive.
Yet, Romney lost in 2012. Republicans can’t win with a globalist, neocon, low taxes platform candidate like him and Nikki Haley. People see the US can’t afford to protect every democracy in the world or give other countries favored trade status to help them foster democracy. The US population is tired of constantly being at war and deflating their livelihood by trade deals. That’s why Trump is successful. He’s tapping in to that. Democrats used to be that party, but no more. They are the ones rushing us into another conflict.
Correct.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:03 am

Did you guys know that every Biden administration cabinet position except for one is held by Jews? I'm starting to wonder if there may be more to the David Duke line of thought than we originally realized, brahs.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:04 am