Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:25 am

Slum Lords don't get tax credits.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:14 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:25 am Slum Lords don't get tax credits.
Do you speak of this with a level of experience?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:48 pm

Just talking about why you were never approved for credits on your "properties".

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:57 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:32 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:04 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:53 pm

This is why democrats always want to raise taxes to try and cover the deficit and expand government. You don't need to do that. As you said DS, you need to stop they corruption.

Shocker, there should be NO tax credits. No tax deductions either. No tax credits/deductions for mortgages and housing, not for children, no charitable deductions, no EITC for the poverty peasant people, no nothing. Dump 'em all. You remove all the credits and deductions, lo-and-behold, no more possible corruption. And you can fire a whole bunch of IRS people because you will need far fewer audits and there will be far fewer investigations for fraud.

When you really think about it, these credits and deductions, they really only benefit the most careful, clever, calculating people who know ALL the tax code laws and fill out all the forms OR they hire the best tax attorneys. You need time, wisdom, intelligence, and planning to "game-the-system" to your advantage based on the current tax code/laws. There shouldn't BE a way to do that with our tax codes. Flatten them out, remove all credits and deductions. Keep it simple. This should be a bi-partisan issue.

And for the really poor people who pay no tax (because they make so little or maybe nothing at all), yeah they lose the EITC, but that just means (for once) they are finally paying into the system what they owe by not taking OUT OF THE SYSTEM what they never paid! Plus they will be happy to know that the people who do pay tax, they are going to have to pay all their tax.
You have no idea what tax credit housing is. I know that's surprising for everyone here, but you don't know how tax credit housing works.
Of course I do.

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefin ... es-it-work

That should not exist. Government should NOT be in the business of encouraging private investors to build or rehabilitate "affordable" housing. No. NFW. There should be no incentives. And why? As you said DS, incentives create corruption.

You want to build affordable housing? Good for you. I own and rent out affordable housing to people with not much money. My tenants are retirees and they don't have a pot to piss in. They give me what they can afford (well below market rate.) So why do I do this? I do so because I am a Christian and I fear God's judgment for not giving back the blessings He has bestowed unto me back to His children. I answer to a higher authority. And I don't need any tax incentives from government to do this.
DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:04 pmAlso, it's a very popular amongst Republicans.
I don't care who it is for. I don't care how popular it is for Republicans. No tax incentives, no deductions, no tax credits, no nothing. For anyone.
So, you tried to get into the tax credit game without knowing what you were doing and were subsequently shot down? Got it.

Can't say that I'm shocked your ignorance fueled arrogance led you to believe you could just start out in the tax credit housing industry and do it without actually knowing a damn thing.
Last edited by DooKSucks on Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:59 pm

Never applied for credits.

Our properties are in excellent condition. Excellent. I will not buy a shithole. Its just that we rent them out to retired people below what the market would bear for rent. Only 3% of people who are retired, retire financially independent. Those are not the people to whom I rent. Our renters are just barely existing, they pay us what they can afford. They can't afford much.

As far as tax credits go, I assume you are a taxpayer. I don't want your money. I don't want you to have to pay MORE in taxes to make up for the credits that I could be getting if I applied. I want nothing from you, asshole. Nothing. It is YOU (not I) who wants to throw himself on the mercy of government to make himself whole a the expense of the taxpayer. Don't ever forget that rat.

I don't know you, but I get the impression that in the hundreds of thousands of marshmallow tests that you and I have seen in our lives, that you failed them all!
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:02 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:57 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:32 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:04 pm

You have no idea what tax credit housing is. I know that's surprising for everyone here, but you don't know how tax credit housing works.
Of course I do.

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefin ... es-it-work

That should not exist. Government should NOT be in the business of encouraging private investors to build or rehabilitate "affordable" housing. No. NFW. There should be no incentives. And why? As you said DS, incentives create corruption.

You want to build affordable housing? Good for you. I own and rent out affordable housing to people with not much money. My tenants are retirees and they don't have a pot to piss in. They give me what they can afford (well below market rate.) So why do I do this? I do so because I am a Christian and I fear God's judgment for not giving back the blessings He has bestowed unto me back to His children. I answer to a higher authority. And I don't need any tax incentives from government to do this.
DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:04 pmAlso, it's a very popular amongst Republicans.
I don't care who it is for. I don't care how popular it is for Republicans. No tax incentives, no deductions, no tax credits, no nothing. For anyone.
So, you tried to get into the tax credit game without knowing what you were doing and were subsequently shot down? Got it.

Can't say that I'm shocked by your ignorance fueled arrogance that led you to believe you could just start out in the tax credit housing industry and do it without actually knowing a damn thing about it.
No DS. I never applied. I don't want YOUR money either. I don't want you to pay more in taxes to make up for my credits. I want NOTHING from you.

Just because someone knows a thing or two about a government policy, government agency, or a tax credit, it doesn't mean that the person is taking advantage of it. You must unlearn that which you have learned, counsellor.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:21 pm

So you basically have a slave labor type of situation going. You get any snatch from Food Stamp Grammy yet?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:25 pm

Slave labor? WTF are you talking about? No, the H1B from India is not that far removed from slave labor. They quit their extremely underpaid job in the US (that required sponsorship), they risk being sent back to Slumdog Millionaire India. My tenants can leave anytime they want. They are not my slaves. They really shouldn't be renting from me (or ANYONE) as their grown adult children should be compelled to financially care for their parents in their own homes. But my tenants raised a bunch of funking delinquents (kind of like you rat.) And you sir, you are already drunk.

Its only 1:30 in Ohio. You think its a little too soon to hit the sauce?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:56 pm

What does Granny Snatch taste like? Dust?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:57 pm

Ahhh. Illegals. Gotcha.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:17 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:57 pm Ahhh. Illegals. Gotcha.
No. You don't "gotcha." You have no fucking clue what an H1B Visa is, do you?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:40 pm

Shhh...The Coup Hearings are starting soon.

Stop holding your slaves hostage.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:31 pm

Uh oh

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:25 pm

While the DC establishment, and a handful of Biden knobgobblers like Rat are spending it's time watching the Jan 6th proceedings, The Supreme Court has gone to town on conservative rulings this week.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/2 ... 8_dbfi.pdf

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/2 ... 3_7j80.pdf

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/2 ... 8_4fc5.pdf

Tomorrow will be a good time to release the abortion ruling. The Dems are still having aneurisms over the Jan 6th hearings not having any effect politically. Wait until they spaz out over the fact not many care about abortion either.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:34 pm

Expected distractions. One thing at a time. Gotta cut off the head of the Snake 1st.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:46 pm

...or beat a dead horse.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:41 pm

Naw. It's all good. It's crazy how 2 Republicans are running the show today. The Big Lie. Real.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:30 pm

Today was a great day for America.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:52 pm

IB committed and continues to commit tax fraud, what??
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:57 am

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.