You do LSD right?

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:07 pm

"The noise I read here from rat and hedge, it's like a perpetual, non-stop, shrieking, the noise you would expect to hear from your alcoholic ex-wife the minute she sees your new wife being a better mother to your ex-wife's kids."

"..one long, loud, and continuous scream, utterly anomalous and inhuman -- a howl -- a wailing shriek, half of horror and half of triumph, such as might have arisen only out of hell, conjointly from the throats of the dammed in their agony and of the demons that exult in the damnation."
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:17 pm

Exactly
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:31 pm

I don't know if Trump is a racist, that's the least of my gripes as far as he goes. And anti-christ? That's just stupid. He's too pathetic to be a monster. Asshole, definitely, but I don't necessarily hold that against someone and in fact it can be a positive in a president. I hate the fucker b/c he's so goddamn stupid, like literally retarded level stupid. I doubt he's ever read a book in his life. He's a dumbass frat boy still living in the 80's, he inherited everything he ever had and lost most of it, yet he portrays himself as this great businessman. He portrays himself as the best of everything when he's really the worst, yet somehow he's convinced all the idiots in this country (like you) that he's so great, and it irks me to watch people like you being happy. That's why I despise the fucker...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:05 pm

I love his Supreme Court picks. That is why I love the man. And I love that he identified the problem with illegal aliens, our problem with the Hispanic 3rd world South of our Border. That is a problem of drugs and death. Mexican medical doctors never sneak across our border hedge, never ever. It is only the most illiterate of the 3rd world, the most needy peasants, people we do NOT want or need here. The only medical doctors, engineers, computer scientists, and (ironically) actors and actresses who leave their native country and cross our border (on foot) to become US citizens, are those immigrants to our NORTH! Why is that hedge? We both know why and so does Trump.

Is he arrogant? Yes. Is he a terrible husband to his 3 wives? Without a doubt. Would I ever work for him? No. But does he identify the problems that exist in the country? Yes. And did he start any wars with Muslim nations in his 4 short years? No. Who did he kill, who did he give orders for US troops to kill hedge? Russians. Russian mercenaries.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-mili ... rms-2018-4

And Putin did nothing other than deny any of this ever happened.

I really do not care what he thinks of himself. I do not care about his businesses. I do not care about his kids or grandkids. I care that he takes the border seriously. I care that he takes immigration seriously. I care that he has identified what has led our nation into ruin. And his picks for judges, outstanding. We may be able to end the horror that is Roe-vs-Wade not, God willing. And it will all be due to Trump.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:16 pm

He's a dumbass frat boy still living in the 80's, he inherited everything he ever had and lost most of it, yet he portrays himself as this great businessman. He portrays himself as the best of everything when he's really the worst, yet somehow he's convinced all the idiots in this country (like you) that he's so great, and it irks me to watch people like you being happy. That's why I despise the fucker...
You just described every last one of 'em. A yet you all keep electing all these cocksuckers with their D's and R's...
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:19 pm

What atm said…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:36 pm

That's too absurd to reply to...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:36 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:37 pm

sounds like Trump was doing his best Nero routine. Not sure why his own son had to go thru his COS to relay a message to him, even if he was POTUS.

Trump was necessary in my eyes to avoid Hillary and a Supreme Court full of Sotomayors, but I sincerely hope that people come to the opinion that re-electing him will just be chaos.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:32 pm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:44 pm

sardis wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:32 pm Now, we're talkin'...

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxdnvx/ ... a-fighting
I suppose this is more "professional" than the way Burr and Hamilton handled it.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:46 pm

There is definitely Trump fatigue that is creeping in Trump supporters. DeSantis is playing it smart, laying low, not saying anything positive or negative about him. Now that the texts are out, you'll see even the Hannity and Carlson will avoid Trump and move on. After 2022 elections he'll decide not to run because he knows there is a good possibility he'd lose the primary and that would be even more of a hit on his ego.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:48 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:44 pm
sardis wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:32 pm Now, we're talkin'...

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxdnvx/ ... a-fighting
I suppose this is more "professional" than the way Burr and Hamilton handled it.
I think Burr and Hamilton duel was of grievance, not for any legislative victory. The only thing the winner obtained was continued life.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:57 pm

sardis wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:46 pm There is definitely Trump fatigue that is creeping in Trump supporters. DeSantis is playing it smart, laying low, not saying anything positive or negative about him. Now that the texts are out, you'll see even the Hannity and Carlson will avoid Trump and move on. After 2022 elections he'll decide not to run because he knows there is a good possibility he'd lose the primary and that would be even more of a hit on his ego.
Bingo

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:07 am

sardis wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:46 pm There is definitely Trump fatigue that is creeping in Trump supporters. DeSantis is playing it smart, laying low, not saying anything positive or negative about him. Now that the texts are out, you'll see even the Hannity and Carlson will avoid Trump and move on. After 2022 elections he'll decide not to run because he knows there is a good possibility he'd lose the primary and that would be even more of a hit on his ego.
People like the idea of a president with a platform of Trump and the brashness it takes to get it done

They want that guy, but they don't want it packaged in Trump. If the GOP tries to push a Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney type guy to the front again, Trump will have an opening

Alot of people right now are hoping for a Trump/DeSantis ticket, but I don't think DeSantis would want to play that hand without at least running for President. I don't think the VP following Trump will have a chance, unless he seriously believes that Trump will get elected and then they invoke the 25th or he resigns in disgrace.

After the Jan 6 fallout, I think Trump is going to look around and see that most of the people that were backing him are shuffling their feet when he looks for support. He'll have a closed circle of people, a good number of them losing all their political clout for standing by him. At the moment though, its still a huge number of people out there that want Trump to run. He'll take their money, mount a half assed campaign and expect to be the leader in the field.

That's why I think DeSantis is important. People aren't going to get excited about a Ted Cruz or Niki Haley. They want a polished Trump.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:57 am

Did not know that Robert Kennedy Jr. was a big anti-vaxxer.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus- ... 0d16c9321e

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:33 am

sardis wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:57 am Did not know that Robert Kennedy Jr. was a big anti-vaxxer.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus- ... 0d16c9321e
Yes, he’s a continuing disappointment
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:35 am

yea, I just assumed with the name he'd be aligned with the woke masses but occasionally he pops up as the voice of opposition. I've been hearing about some of his positions over the past year or so

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:46 am

"After 2022 elections he'll decide not to run because he knows there is a good possibility he'd lose the primary and that would be even more of a hit on his ego."

Unless a bunch of Marjorie Taylor Green/Lauren Bobert types get elected to the House in 2022, which is a distinct possibility. That will embolden Trump, esp. since he will (naturally) take full credit for every single nutjob House victory..

On another note, somebody at IC posted somebody else's twitter post about North Carolina's crippled Hitler youth House member Madison Cawthorn, something about "he's about to go thru some things." Speculation is there's a bevy of dick pics he sent out over the years. From his wheelchair I guess. Ewww...