Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

Dr. Nostron
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida State
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Dr. Nostron » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:51 am

She needs to be - could easily see her shooting herself in the back of the head twice in the coming weeks

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:02 am

Tulsi should also stay far away not only from the suicide watch cell in a NYC prison, she should also stay away from Ft. Marcie Park or the entire state of Arkansas. She had also better hire some body guards lest she wind up like Seth Rich.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:28 am

I wish you'd wind up like Seth Rich...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:30 am

I always let you take the easy layups

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:06 am

Hey, whatever happened to that so-called “whistleblower”? Just a couple of weeks ago, he was touted as “THIS IS IT!!!” Version 24,758. Explosive! Blockbuster! He was going to bring Trump down - down I tell you! The walls are closing in on Trump! This is the beginning of the end of Trump! Trump’s days in office are numbered!

Suddenly, nobody is talking about him. Schiff even said they don’t needed him. What’s the matter? Did the whistleblower lose the pea in his whistle?

Schiff can’t even seem to manage his own secret kangaroo court/selective leak factory very well.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:10 am

You're a dumb mother fucker

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:35 pm

According to the White Supremacist USA Today, the Witch Hunt is failing:

Poll: Who's sticking with President Trump, through trouble and tweets? His seemingly unshakable base

In the poll, nearly four in 10 say his phone call pressuring the Ukrainian president to investigate possible interference in the 2016 election and former Vice President Joe Biden is itself an impeachable offense. But another 31% say there was nothing wrong with the conversation, echoing Trump’s insistence that it was "perfect." Thirty-seven percent say the House should stop investigating the president and his administration entirely.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... 2478185001

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:59 am

"But another 31% say there was nothing wrong with the highly edited and redacted transcript of the call, echoing Trump’s insistence that it was "perfect."

FYP...

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:38 am

Oh so now we have another baseless conspiracy theory, this latest one about the transcript being secretly edited. Perfect.

I’ll see your conspiracy theory and raise it: We all know that Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian agent. We know this for a fact because Hillary Clinton said so. Therefore it was Tulsi who edited the transcript of Trump’s phone call on orders from the Kremlin AND the Oval Office. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

That will be one of the articles of impeachment. Along with Trump’s role in the Defenestration of Prague.
hedge said: "I'd like to see you defenestrated. From the Empire State Building."

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:39 am

The real howler in this whole thing is, Trump was too fucking stupid to edit out the part where repeatedly asked for personal political favors from the Ukrainian prez. Can't wait to see what he actually left out...

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:25 pm

Trump immediately released the real transcript before somebody from the CIA or FBI could tamper with it, like Vintman tried to do. Gowdy will have a field day with Vintman in the Senate hearings. You know, the hearings that will be open to the public, not in secret, not subjected to selective leaking, where witnesses are cross examined by the defense, where the defense can subpeona their own witnesses and documents, THOSE hearings.

BTW, remember the original "whistleblower"? You know, the one who was supposed to be the biggest thing since the Mueller Report, who was going to provide "explosive" and "game changing" and "blockbuster" information that would be "the beginning of the end of the Trump Presidency," which turned out to be his personal opinions about the Trump phone call that he never actually heard? Whatever happened to him? A week or two passes and he is already forgotten. Gee, I wonder why.

I gotta give the Deep State a little credit, though. At least now they are farming out their dirty ops to sympathetic military officers instead of using their own CIA and FBI operatives, like they usually do. I appreciate the change of pace.
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:50 pm

"You know, the hearings that will be open to the public, not in secret, not subjected to selective leaking, where witnesses are cross examined by the defense, where the defense can subpeona their own witnesses and documents, THOSE hearings."

Oh, they're coming, the dems have seen to that, on their terms. That's the way it works...

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:07 pm

Is this what you are referring too?
As in past impeachment inquiries, the procedures grant Republicans on the Intelligence and Judiciary committees the ability to recommend subpoenas and witnesses, though they can be overruled by a vote of the full committees. And they allow Mr. Trump’s legal team to propose witnesses to the Judiciary Committee, cross-examine witnesses the panel calls and publicly present a defense. Those rights may be abridged, however, if Democrats determine that Mr. Trump’s legal team is obstructing the inquiry — a charge they have repeatedly leveled so far.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
What the Dems are about to do is just a another, modified form of their ongoing kangaroo court. When this gets to the Senate, it will be a different story. The defense will be allowed to issue subpeonas. The defense will be allowed to cross examine witnesses. Trump's lawyers will actually be allowed to defend him without being shut down. In short, the Dems will no longer be able to obstruct these basic features of American justice. Best of all, the corruptness of this current farce will be exposed during the election season. Excellent

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:20 pm

If you really think all of this is excellent, you're even dumber than I thought...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:56 pm

He is

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:00 pm

When I said...
Best of all, the corruptness of this current farce will be exposed during the election season. Excellent
... little did I know how quickly the exposure of this corrupt, farcical attempted coup would begin. It already has. This is an early preview of what "excellent" looks like, and will continue to look like as long as the Dems want to keep the impeachment charade going, which I hope they do forever. Remember that "whistlebower" who started this recent phase of the coups attempt? He was presented by the Dems as a humble public servant who was deeply concerned about the Trump phone call. From his earnest, simple impartiality he felt compelled to do his civic duty, hoping that somebody in power would listen to his completely neutral and partial cry.

Now we know all about him. This stuff clearly came from Republicans on Schiff's committee. They are proving that they can leak secret stuff just like the Dems have been doing, and they will keep on doing that. (Payback is a female dog.) This material is is hysterical. It is so ridiculous you just can't make this up. I couldn't write the script any better. Read all about him:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com ... 20996.html

Highlights:
RealClearInvestigations is disclosing the name because of the public’s interest in learning details of an effort to remove a sitting president from office.

Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

Further, Ciaramella (pronounced char-a-MEL-ah) left his National Security Council posting in the White House’s West Wing in mid-2017 amid concerns about negative leaks to the media. He has since returned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

“He was accused of working against Trump and leaking against Trump,” said a former NSC official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

Also, Ciaramella huddled for “guidance” with the staff of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, including former colleagues also held over from the Obama era whom Schiff’s office had recently recruited from the NSC. Schiff is the lead prosecutor in the impeachment inquiry.

A CIA officer specializing in Russia and Ukraine, Ciaramella was detailed over to the National Security Council from the agency in the summer of 2015, working under Susan Rice, President Obama’s national security adviser. He also worked closely with the former vice president.

Former White House officials said Ciaramella worked on Ukrainian policy issues for Biden in 2015 and 2016, when the vice president was President Obama's "point man" for Ukraine. A Yale graduate, Ciaramella is said to speak Russian and Ukrainian, as well as Arabic. He had been assigned to the NSC by Brennan.

In May 2017, Ciaramella went “outside his chain of command,” according to a former NSC co-worker, to send an email alerting another agency that Trump happened to hold a meeting with Russian diplomats in the Oval Office the day after firing Comey, who led the Trump-Russia investigation.
We've had 3 years of trotting out people like Manafort, Flynn, StormyDaniels!!! StormyDaniels!!! StormyDaniels!!!, Michael Avenatti, Michael Cohen, and most recently, the great Robert Mueller. All of them were supposed to take out Trump, but utterly failed, THIS "whistleblower" is what you are down to? A CIA guy (of course), former Biden underling, former DNC oppo researcher, put in the White House JOHN BRENNAN, was caught and fired from the White House for spying and leaking info on a sitting POTUS, Schiff pupil, and after being fired filed a whistleblower complaint on a phone call he didn't even listen to? My God, Chelsea Clinton would be a more credible witness.

If this is the best the best the Dems have, then this situation is the very definition of the word "excellent" for Trump. I hope the Dems are stupid enough to let this prized "whistlebower" testify in public, and allow the R's to cross examine him. I don't think even the Dems are that stupid. But that's fine. When this gets to the Senate, he will be subpeona'd, and will be forced to testify, and the corruptness of this whole thing will be right there for the whole world to see. Trey Gowdy will gut him like a fish.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:07 pm

Trump will die in prison...

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:00 pm

Next to Dubya like the same people said a few years ago.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Don't remember anybody saying that about Dubya...

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:31 am

I don't think I've seen professor tiger in such a lather. Not since....ever.

The final fallback position for the hapless defenders is "ok there was quid pro quo but it didn't work because the military aid was delivered". Dems are okay with that since the aid was held up for months at a critical time in Ukraine's fight against Putin, and was only released immediately after the WH became aware of the whistleblowers report.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"