Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:32 pm

And the areas who have no laws about bathrooms have had zero impact. You see someone who who go into a restroom to prey on a child wouldn't care about the restroom law anyway. It's beyond silly.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

puterbac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by puterbac » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:34 pm

bluetick wrote:You have to figure that if half the country paid attention to the mountain of evidence that the new president elect is mentally unbalanced and temperamentally unfit to hold ANY office, much less the highest office...well, out of that 170 million people some peope are going to share their concerns in a public setting.
Snowflakes in desperate search of a safe place.
Oh the irony...you've said far worse than that woman about our president elect, that he's bat-shit and unfit and on and on, but you said that in the comfort of your easy chair. What does she weigh, 100 lbs?...ringed by 5 cops...and she's the snowflake? ::smh::
Pretty sure you had 95% of media coverage slamming Trump daily, calling him hitler, racist, sexist, etc. Of course they do that EVERY 4 years to the R candidate. Trump flipped off the media and fought back. It's about damn time.

The thing that keeps you up at night is what if Trump is successful?

Do you cry at night about Reid going nuclear and now all Dems regretting it since they thought they'd never be out of power again? If the rino/establishment cocksuckers don't jump ship, he should get every appt through. R's should go on the floor and detail how they are going to shove everything up the Dems asses for 3 years and then re-institute the filibuster with rules that it takes 67 to change.

Use reconciliation at every chance just like the Dems did to get Obamacare passed. Fight like a democrat and fuck the media.

puterbac
Senior

Post by puterbac » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:37 pm

hedge wrote:You'll realize it in those final few moments as you gasp out your last breaths that I was right and you were wrong and that your entire life was wasted on a lie. According to the linear mode of time that you are familiar with, it won't last long, but as your death approaches, the nature of time will expand and you will experience the entire eternity of nothingness yawning before you, precisely similar to the eternity of nothingness that existed before you were born. You'll know that your entire existence was a foul-smelling hiccup b/w two eternities of nothingness, and that, brief as it was, it was a complete waste...
And then I think of my kids, wife, and how fucking hot women are and the time had to have a beginning and realize that Hedge is da fucked.

puterbac
Senior

Post by puterbac » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 pm

AlabamAlum wrote:And the areas who have no laws about bathrooms have had zero impact. You see someone who who go into a restroom to prey on a child wouldn't care about the restroom law anyway. It's beyond silly.
Respectfully disagree. I have softened my stance on gay marriage. Think SCOTUS was wrong as the states were all reaching that point anyway and should have let it go that way. Like I said no idea why gays want to get married other than it represents a form of acceptance. I assume its all pushed by divorce lawyers.

Anyway back to bathrooms: you are focused on adults and those that are actually trans which I have some sympathy for. However that sympathy doesn't extend to my 7, 9, and 12 year old daughters. It's not the actual trans person I'm concerned about it. How does the mechanics of it work? Can someone just decide they feel more comfortable as a chick now? Can a 16 yr old boy just up and say he's trans (when he's really not) and start showering in girls locker room? Cause you know damn well that the left will never stand for any kind of test to determine if actually true. Under Target/Charlotte law what is to stop a male who isn't from saying he is and literally casing the situation? The answer is nothing.

I hope it doesn't happen, but at some point a male predator will use this crap to his advantage to assault an adult female or a child. I pray it doesn't happen, but when it does I pray that I'm on the jury to render a billion dollar verdict against Target and other companies like them.

Meanwhile back at the ranch:

University of Toronto Dumps Transgender Bathrooms After Peeping Incidents - http://www.dailywire.com/news/330/unive ... rdes-seleh

The point is it makes it easier for a male predator to commit such a crime.

puterbac
Senior

Post by puterbac » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:04 pm

I don't believe that talent is a conservative.

Actually I can as I've seen several college lefties go right once they get older, but that is surprising.

Did he murder DSL?

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:09 pm

puterbac wrote:
AlabamAlum wrote:And the areas who have no laws about bathrooms have had zero impact. You see someone who who go into a restroom to prey on a child wouldn't care about the restroom law anyway. It's beyond silly.
Respectfully disagree. I have softened my stance on gay marriage. Think SCOTUS was wrong as the states were all reaching that point anyway and should have let it go that way. Like I said no idea why gays want to get married other than it represents a form of acceptance. I assume its all pushed by divorce lawyers.

Anyway back to bathrooms: you are focused on adults and those that are actually trans which I have some sympathy for. However that sympathy doesn't extend to my 7, 9, and 12 year old daughters. It's not the actual trans person I'm concerned about it. How does the mechanics of it work? Can someone just decide they feel more comfortable as a chick now? Can a 16 yr old boy just up and say he's trans (when he's really not) and start showering in girls locker room? Cause you know damn well that the left will never stand for any kind of test to determine if actually true. Under Target/Charlotte law what is to stop a male who isn't from saying he is and literally casing the situation? The answer is nothing.

I hope it doesn't happen, but at some point a male predator will use this crap to his advantage to assault an adult female or a child. I pray it doesn't happen, but when it does I pray that I'm on the jury to render a billion dollar verdict against Target and other companies like them.

Meanwhile back at the ranch:

University of Toronto Dumps Transgender Bathrooms After Peeping Incidents - http://www.dailywire.com/news/330/unive ... rdes-seleh

The point is it makes it easier for a male predator to commit such a crime.
You can disagree, the stats are the stats. It's the fear of a problem that doesn't exist.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:10 pm

puterbac wrote:I don't believe that talent is a conservative.

Actually I can as I've seen several college lefties go right once they get older, but that is surprising.

Did he murder DSL?

No, they argue now, though.
— Abraham Lincoln

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:06 am

So Talent is a right wing conservative now? How do you know this?
When did he come out of the closet? I'd love to hear that story.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:07 am

He's on another forum I frequent. Both him and DSL. Wizard and a few others for that matter.
— Abraham Lincoln

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:08 am

And, as most here know, I travel. So-called co-ed bathrooms are a thing in Europe.. No problems at all.
Last edited by AlabamAlum on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Abraham Lincoln

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:21 am

"Anyway back to bathrooms: you are focused on adults and those that are actually trans which I have some sympathy for. However that sympathy doesn't extend to my 7, 9, and 12 year old daughters."

Have you seen some of these female trannies who take steroids and look like male bodybuilders? I guess you'd rather have gals like this in the female bathrooms so your daughters will feel safe:

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:28 pm

AlabamAlum wrote:He's on another forum I frequent. Both him and DSL. Wizard and a few others for that matter.
If you don't mind me asking, what forum is that? I promise I won't mention football.

Talent may have gone through a common evolution: starting off poor and liberal in order to get free stuff from the government. Now his legal career is taking off, and he's making good money, and is resentful of the government confiscating so much of his money to give to other people, so now he's conservative.

If later he really hits the big time and makes LOTS of money, he wouldn't have to pay taxes anymore, and starts feeling guilty about everything, he'll go back to being a liberal.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:52 pm

Wow, that would make a great campaign slogan: "Join the republican party, party of the resentful marginally successful folks"
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:35 pm

where is talent hanging out at these days

he owes me money

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:59 pm

The forum Talent (who posts as iam416), DSL, Entropy, Wizard, Wild Hoss, etc post at:

http://www.detroitlionsforum.com/forums ... y.php?f=16

Politics is discussed in the Miscellaneous thread.
— Abraham Lincoln

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:06 pm

Million made references to Talent being clumsy so he probably had some kind of severe brain trauma.

Or. Smarty Jone's tragic finish at Belmont may have sent 'round the bend.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:24 pm

AlabamAlum wrote:He's on another forum I frequent. Both him and DSL. Wizard and a few others for that matter.
Link?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Can't get in. Don't know the answer

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:41 pm

— Abraham Lincoln

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:42 pm

I even registered - now wish I hadn't gone to the trouble. I read some of his posts...goddamn, I wouldn't have been more shocked if his name was McMurphy and he just returned to the ward with a zippered forehead.

Goddamn.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"