College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina State
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by AugustWest » Sat May 28, 2011 10:21 pm

All I said was my "friend Hedge.

nope you said

I figured he was right

which means you're a gottdamn idiot for listening to Hedge. if he told you that swimming in a mill pond in february would get your picture in the paper would you do it?
U*NC is the cleanest most honest athletic program on the planet. I am jealous of their deserved success, and I'm a mewling cunt.

jw matthews
Freshman
College Hoops Affiliation: Michigan

Post by jw matthews » Sat May 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Heh, heh, heh. You figure the couple of minutes it takes a couple of times a week to read and post here is some big deal investment in time and energy? Of course you do. Actually, I spend more time and energy farting than I do reading and responding to this nonsense. And its time far better spent and more educational as well.

But then I am aware its different for most of you.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Sat May 28, 2011 11:15 pm

jw matthews wrote:Heh, heh, heh. You figure the couple of minutes it takes a couple of times a week to read and post here is some big deal investment in time and energy? Of course you do. Actually, I spend more time and energy farting than I do reading and responding to this nonsense.
And yet, here you are, posting nonsense.

Little boy, its time for you to leave the room and let the adults talk.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Stormaktstiden
Freshman
College Hoops Affiliation: Presbyterian

Post by Stormaktstiden » Sun May 29, 2011 4:07 am

jw's Spike Lee act is amusing. He passes judgment on anyone and everyone but never seems to have played the game himself. He's a jerk with a good seat barking at the players. Of course he knows he's an asshole, but at least every now and then the players glance over at him. Even if it's in disgust then it beats his usual state of completely being ignored by the world around him.

He lives up there in Alaska, you see. Just him, the ice, the snow, the mosquitos, and his precious little keyboard. So prove to him this and live up to his expectations there. Listen to his endless little demands. He needs something to control. Something to acknowledge he is alive. Something to make his little small life bearable out there on the tundra. His dick doesn't work anymore. Undoubtedly he's as charming in person as he is on here so any of the local inhabitants that do run their snowmobiles by probably goose the accelerator the moment his cob webbed mailbox comes into view lest the "nutty old guy" come hollering down the avalance chute wanting to know who stole his newspaper in 1956.

Hermits have internet access, now. So if you've ever wondered what one might say then just watch jw on any of the boards he posts on. He'll try and fit in for 3 or 4 posts. You can see the strain. But that "asshole" in him comes shining through directly and it won't be long before he's once again demanding somebody prove something to him. That somebody else isn't doing their part in the message board community. That you need to take your time to document carefully what it is that he disagrees with. Once you've assembled your evidence then submit it for his approval so he can grade it. The dumb bastard actually thinks like that.
Where vice is vengeance follows.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Sun May 29, 2011 1:30 pm

whatever is up with JW, I don't know. I only know that he is weird and I've chosen not to read his posts after I read the first few. I recommend that approach to everyone...

anyway:
Alfredo Beltrán Leyva was arrested on January 21 in Culiacán, capital of the Mexican state of Sinaloa. The circumstances of his arrest lived up to his high standing in Mexico’s criminal underground, caught, as he was, driving a BMW S.U.V. in which federal police found eight pistols, an AK-47 assault rifle, and two suitcases containing about $900,000 in cash. Until his arrest, Beltrán Leyva was a top lieutenant in what may be the most profitable and far-reaching drug-trafficking organization in the world: the Sinaloa cartel, presided over by Joaquín Guzmán, often referred to as Mexico’s Pablo Escobar. Beltrán Leyva—known as El Mochomo after a vicious night-crawling ant—is thought by police to have been a Guzmán favorite, carrying out multiple murders while moving tons of drugs and millions of dollars for him.

One of the pistols taken from Beltrán Leyva’s truck was an American-built, silver-plated Colt .38 Super, long the preferred firearm of aesthetically inclined narco­traficantes. Originally made in the 1920s, the .38 is an iconic gun, with a sleek rectangular barrel, angled handle, and forward-thrusting look that give it a certain élan. Custom models like Beltrán Leyva’s can go for $10,000. A monogrammed, emerald-encrusted .38 Super that belonged to one infamous drug lord now resides in a Mexican museum.

Guns are nearly impossible to buy legally in Mexico, so when the Beltrán Leyva haul was brought into federal police headquarters in Mexico City, agents sent serial numbers to the American embassy. There, they were fed into eTrace, a network created by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, the agency that investigates arms trafficking, and the information emerged seconds later at the A.T.F.’s National Tracing Center in Martinsburg, West Virginia. The center receives more than 800 trace requests a day. Each usually takes two weeks to process, but in an urgent situation, one can be performed in a day or less.

To find Beltrán Leyva’s .38 Super, analysts at the tracing center sent the serial number to Colt, which produced the name of the wholesaler, who in turn dug up the location of the dealer. The pistol’s trail led back to X Caliber Guns on North Cave Creek Road in Phoenix, where it had been purchased three months earlier. From there it was smuggled over the border, probably at Nogales, Arizona. “Every gun has a story to tell,” as A.T.F. agents like to say. Beltrán Leyva’s Colt told not only its own story but also one that American and Mexican authorities and residents of the bloodstained border region know all too well—namely, that almost every gun fired in Mexico’s drug war comes from the U.S.
Read more: http://www.portfolio.com/news-markets/i ... z1NlIg8ff1
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun May 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Bklyn wrote:whatever is up with JW, I don't know. I only know that he is weird and I've chosen not to read his posts after I read the first few. I recommend that approach to everyone...
That's boring. Poke him with a stick and enjoy.

Stormaktstiden
Freshman

Post by Stormaktstiden » Sun May 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Bklyn wrote:
Alfredo Beltrán Leyva was arrested on January 21 in Culiacán, capital of the Mexican state of Sinaloa.
My wife is from Sinaloa.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun May 29, 2011 4:27 pm

She love you long time?

jw matthews
Freshman
College Hoops Affiliation: Michigan

Post by jw matthews » Sun May 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Pussies. I wouldn't read my posts either. I only skim yours. That's sufficient. Y'all like to dish but you can't take it worth a damn. As I said, "pussies."

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Sun May 29, 2011 11:00 pm

"Pussies!" Oh my! Now that, my friends, is how you do it. High quality sass.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 30, 2011 7:17 am

That really hurt jw. Really hurt.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon May 30, 2011 8:14 am

I'm learning so much about intelligent and creative writing from JW.

He definitely kicks it up a notch. I can see why he is so disgusted with this place.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Mon May 30, 2011 9:48 am

Did you see all that baseball knowledge he dropped on us when he first arrived? Amazing stuff.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Stormaktstiden
Freshman

Post by Stormaktstiden » Mon May 30, 2011 10:03 am

I post with my fists. I can stomp the internet off my computer when I get tired of posting. I can punch the molecules of my internet connection so hard it will rip your face off the next time you faggots even look at my posting. I'm from fucking Alaska you punks. See my balls? Cast fucking iron. Watch me throw this sled dog over that iceberg you fucking pussies. See that? I could have killed you with one scissor-kick to the fucking neck you weak little girlie pricks. Who the fuck posts here anyway? Faggots thicker than a shit-blizzard. Watch me throw this anchor through this whale's ass and see if you fucking pussies can shut the fuck up while I talk serious fucking smart shit. Smarter than you fucking pussies know. That's for sure. Pussies.

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon May 30, 2011 10:15 am

JW = Optimus Prime.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon May 30, 2011 10:17 am

Is "Stormkitten" the poster formerly known as Crow? The writing style is similar.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Mon May 30, 2011 10:37 am

Stormy is glodenbrae

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon May 30, 2011 10:40 am

Heh. I doubt golnenbrae even posts here. That authentification code requires exact typing. Took me three times.
— Abraham Lincoln

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 30, 2011 10:44 am

Storm is China Cat

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon May 30, 2011 11:17 am

Stormaktstiden wrote:I post with my fists. I can stomp the internet off my computer when I get tired of posting. I can punch the molecules of my internet connection so hard it will rip your face off the next time you faggots even look at my posting. I'm from fucking Alaska you punks. See my balls? Cast fucking iron. Watch me throw this sled dog over that iceberg you fucking pussies. See that? I could have killed you with one scissor-kick to the fucking neck you weak little girlie pricks. Who the fuck posts here anyway? Faggots thicker than a shit-blizzard. Watch me throw this anchor through this whale's ass and see if you fucking pussies can shut the fuck up while I talk serious fucking smart shit. Smarter than you fucking pussies know. That's for sure. Pussies.

heh...good stuff. Its been awhile
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.