Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:28 pm

Many in here feel the same way about you...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:36 pm

Welp, it's the eve of the Sweet 16, and the fans of the usual suspects are eager to see their teams play. The bluebloods who are seemingly in the Sweet 16 every year, the Carolina's and the UConn's, the (begrudgingly have to admit it) Duke's, the Kentucky's, the Gonzaga's. Oh wait, did I say Kentucky? Kentucky ain't in the Sweet 16 this year, they haven't been in the Sweet 16 since 2019, 5 long years and counting! Time to give Cal a raise!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASSLEHASSLEWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:40 pm

wrong thread, this ones for political asshats.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:11 pm

Abortion doctors are essential to the sanity of this country. They provide a service to non Christian believers who don't believe in MAGA. The country overwhelmingly supports abortion. Fuck you IB.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:35 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:11 pm Abortion doctors are essential to the sanity of this country. They provide a service to non Christian believers who don't believe in MAGA. The country overwhelmingly supports abortion. Fuck you IB.
German citizens overwhelmingly supported forfeiture of Jewish assets in 1938. Guess using your logic, the mob was correct and Einstein should be happy he got pennies on the dollar for his house before he emigrated to the UK?

See where I am getting at? I don't want to discourage you from arguing with me but I don't give a damn if the country overwhelmingly supports abortion. More than half of all black babies are murdered in utero in NYC. You can support that "choice" but I call it genocide. Our country overwhelming supported African slavery in 1800. And if you don't want to go back that far, our country overwhelmingly supported eugenics in the 1930s. The mob should not always rule. The mob is not always correct.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:49 pm

The majority is not the mob you witless douche. What the fuck does 1938 have to do with today. You're a fool.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:13 pm

"You can support that "choice" but I call it genocide."

I support genocide if you're one of the victims. Of course in your case, "the deserving" is more precise than "victim"...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:12 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:49 pm The majority is not the mob you witless douche.
It is if they are over 50% of the population and they are all thinking like sociopathic monsters. Then, they are a mob.
Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:49 pmWhat the fuck does 1938 have to do with today. You're a fool.
Those who ignore the perils of our history are doomed to repeat it. You want something from 2024? Fine. If the majority of the people believe that there are more than two genders or that grown boys should be allowed in the girls locker room to compete against girls in girls sports, and that we all have to be kind, understanding, and companionate towards those mentally disturbed boys instead of giving them mental health treatment and medication to fix whatever is fucked up inside their heads, that is a mob. If the majority of people are afraid of calling out this deviant behavior because the mob will go and "cancel them" the way they just did JK Rowling, they we are as fucked up as 1938 Germany.

The only fool here is you.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:47 pm

You're an idiot.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:57 pm

Rat, these things are important. Just because democrats say that it isn't important, (because, what can they say? they have no logic or facts to fall back on) it doesn't mean you have to tow the DNC line and submit to their ignorance. Don't be part of the mob.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:51 pm

We (I say that intentionally: "We," not you) have survived religio-fascist nuts like you for our entire history and we will again. You and your kind always lose. Always. You never go away, but you always lose. Because, well, you're losers. And that's not going to change. You are proof of that. Keep talking, moron...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 am

Religio-fascist? What is that? Am I Jim Jones? David Koresh? Warren Jeffs? How is religio-fascist different than just... religious? Where is the distinction? Be specific. And remember, you were the one who used the word, "moron."

Moreover, what religion am I?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 am

"Religio-fascist? What is that? Am I Jim Jones? David Koresh? Warren Jeffs?"

You are worse by far than all of them (the banality of evil and all that), and I don't even know who Warren Jeffs is. But of course a religio-fascist nutcases like you certainly would. You probably worship him. Regardless, you are evil, the worst conceivable evil. And you love it...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:51 am

You blathering about DS in your moronic idiotspeak about him being "evil" because of some fucked up idea of womanhood is a joke. You are more evil by far than DS could ever be. You hate women. You hate in general. Hate is you essence...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 am

(sigh)... whatever. If you say so. You didn't really answer any of my precise questions but I suppose the response you did give is the best we are going to get from you.

You might want to google Warren Jeffs.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am

You might want to drink bleach.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm

No thanks

Saint
All-American
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:47 am

God wants me to kill you

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:15 am

Too many Jews in gov't, brahs. Again. 'pologize in advance. I know I keep things just a little too real and this shit's not in vogue. But they own the media, goverment (11/12 of GJ's cabinet are Jews}, and the Fed. Most any country you'd only need 1 of those to take over.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:04 am

Who's GJ?