😉

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:23 am

The SS debacle has now been upgraded to a Criminal Investigation. Committee now has evident proof backing up Hutchinsons limo testimony. Bannon executive privilege denied. Rudy close to getting clipped in Georgia. It's another good day.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:06 am

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:08 am

Wanna see a political career vanish in an instant? The crowd response. Golden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:11 am

20220722_110132.jpg
20220722_110132.jpg (26.49 KiB) Viewed 3643 times

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:12 am

20220722_110429.jpg
20220722_110429.jpg (65.73 KiB) Viewed 3643 times

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:41 am

BlackRock, an investment adviser that primarily markets and manages index funds to millions of passive investors around the globe, has become a leading shareholder activist. Based on the extremely large amount of assets it has under management ($7.3 trillion), its importance as a shareholder activist cannot be overstated. BlackRock’s shareholder activism is reflected in its rhetoric disclosing the objectives of its activism, shareholder voting, and engagement (direct or indirect communication) with portfolio companies.

In BlackRock CEO Larry Fink’s 2019 letter to CEOs, he explained that BlackRock’s shareholder activism was primarily a way to market its investment products to millennials, a group that it believes sees the primary objective of business as the improvement of society rather than the generation of profits.

In Fink’s 2020 letter to CEOs and in a companion letter to clients, he announced how BlackRock will implement its millennial marketing strategy. First, BlackRock will dictate what a public company’s stakeholder relationships should be by requiring its portfolio companies (virtually every public company) to disclose data on “how each company serves its full set of stakeholders.” Moreover, noncompliance is not acceptable. According to Fink, “we will be increasingly disposed to vote against management and board directors when companies are not making sufficient progress on sustainability-related disclosures and the business practices and plans underlying them.” Second, he announced the launch of a large number of new ESG funds and a refocusing of shareholder engagement to put a greater emphasis on stakeholders who are affected by climate change and gender equality.

In order for BlackRock to attract millennial investors, its shareholder activism must focus on “improving society” for various stakeholders and not just “generating profit” for its shareholders. This commingling of strategies can be understood as implementing a voting and engagement approach that is at least partially targeting non-pecuniary objectives. That is, this activism is not being done for the exclusive purpose of providing financial benefits to plan participants and beneficiaries.

================
On the back of tremendous success, becoming the first firm to hit $10 trillion under management (in Q4 2021), BlackRock has revealed outrageous losses for the first six months of 2022.

BlackRock reported that its assets under management have fallen 11% in 2022. According to the asset management firm, it has lost $1.7 trillion and now manages $8.49 trillion.

==============
their attempts to attract younger asset investors by going woke and diving into crypto has bit their ass.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:56 am

hedge wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:08 am Josh Hawley is the classic little student government dweeb from high school. Loser punk goodie-goodie who can't succeed in the real world, so he goes into politics to be somebody. He's the type of guy who you didn't even want to beat up b/c he was such a pussy you didn't even notice him at all, ever. But I'd certainly love to curb-stomp him now, just for fun...
Probably true. But his heart and his mind are in the right place for federal politics. He sees the big picture hedge. So many of our Senators nowadays, do NOT.

Here is Hawley asking a law professor if men can get pregnant. This law professor, she melts down. She can't handle what is (to you and I,) a complete and total no-brainer for a question. She almost has to find some "safe space" for him putting her on the spot like this.

All I see are thousands of parents who would have been happy to spend big dollars to send their children to Berkley Law School and now, they are rightfully having second thoughts, because they fully understand what kind of educators they would be paying to educate their children. This type of inquiry, as citizens hedge, this is the kind of behavior that we should not only expect of our Senators, but demand of them.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:48 pm

to me there are 2 types of politicians now

the absolutists and the moderates.

The moderates are generally corrupt to the point they are jaded and open about it. To them , politics is about enriching oneself under the guise of trying to do some good for the common man, occasionally throw a bone to special interest at the expense of public goodwill and try not to show they are completely owned by lobbyists.

the absolutists are generally corrupt as well, but they are principled corrupt. They are going to enrich themselves by catering to the fringe element of the party that aligns to their ideas. That makes them very dangerous because they are all in on fighting anyone they see as opposition, and their re-election chances hinge on not being a conformist.

as much as people want to bag on Hawley, Cawthorn and Green, you have Omar, Tlaib and Lightfoot

At the end of the day, people who are generally centrist shake their head that either party continues to elect and support these people, but it happened, IMO, for 3 reasons.

One, the old guard politicians have become so disconnected with their constituents they are at a point where they "know whats best for them" . - Lindsay Graham, Schumer, Reid, Pelosi, McConnell, Boehner, Ryan , these guys just ignore what their constituents are saying and then create their own narrative, and two, post 9/11 both conservatives and dems broke with leadership on Americas global footprint - trade, war, immigration, climate change, and then 3 Obama's divided the county in two areas - healthcare which ended up being a tax on the middle class to benefit relatively few Americans - they were promised cheap healthcare, bought in on it and got fucked - which affected every American, along with the Trayvon Martin situation which Obama handled horribly - started us down this path of where we are today.

I will say this, AOC does not appear to be someone intent on enriching herself, at least not yet, and while I disagree with her ideas , I wish there were more conservative equivalents of her.

Omar, Tlaib and Lightfoot could do a Thelma and Louise for all I care.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:50 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:41 am BlackRock, an investment adviser that primarily markets and manages index funds to millions of passive investors around the globe, has become a leading shareholder activist. Based on the extremely large amount of assets it has under management ($7.3 trillion), its importance as a shareholder activist cannot be overstated. BlackRock’s shareholder activism is reflected in its rhetoric disclosing the objectives of its activism, shareholder voting, and engagement (direct or indirect communication) with portfolio companies.

In BlackRock CEO Larry Fink’s 2019 letter to CEOs, he explained that BlackRock’s shareholder activism was primarily a way to market its investment products to millennials, a group that it believes sees the primary objective of business as the improvement of society rather than the generation of profits.

In Fink’s 2020 letter to CEOs and in a companion letter to clients, he announced how BlackRock will implement its millennial marketing strategy. First, BlackRock will dictate what a public company’s stakeholder relationships should be by requiring its portfolio companies (virtually every public company) to disclose data on “how each company serves its full set of stakeholders.” Moreover, noncompliance is not acceptable. According to Fink, “we will be increasingly disposed to vote against management and board directors when companies are not making sufficient progress on sustainability-related disclosures and the business practices and plans underlying them.” Second, he announced the launch of a large number of new ESG funds and a refocusing of shareholder engagement to put a greater emphasis on stakeholders who are affected by climate change and gender equality.

In order for BlackRock to attract millennial investors, its shareholder activism must focus on “improving society” for various stakeholders and not just “generating profit” for its shareholders. This commingling of strategies can be understood as implementing a voting and engagement approach that is at least partially targeting non-pecuniary objectives. That is, this activism is not being done for the exclusive purpose of providing financial benefits to plan participants and beneficiaries.

================
On the back of tremendous success, becoming the first firm to hit $10 trillion under management (in Q4 2021), BlackRock has revealed outrageous losses for the first six months of 2022.

BlackRock reported that its assets under management have fallen 11% in 2022. According to the asset management firm, it has lost $1.7 trillion and now manages $8.49 trillion.

==============
their attempts to attract younger asset investors by going woke and diving into crypto has bit their ass.
I call bullshit. It's bit everyones ass. 11% is getting off easy. Damn ecat.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:05 pm

of course you would, you're a moron

its the largest amount of money lost by a single firm over a six-month period

but yea, no big deal

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:10 pm

Of course it is ya nitwit. First firm to hit 10 trillon? Think.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:15 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:56 am
hedge wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:08 am Josh Hawley is the classic little student government dweeb from high school. Loser punk goodie-goodie who can't succeed in the real world, so he goes into politics to be somebody. He's the type of guy who you didn't even want to beat up b/c he was such a pussy you didn't even notice him at all, ever. But I'd certainly love to curb-stomp him now, just for fun...
Probably true. But his heart and his mind are in the right place for federal politics. He sees the big picture hedge. So many of our Senators nowadays, do NOT.

Here is Hawley asking a law professor if men can get pregnant. This law professor, she melts down. She can't handle what is (to you and I,) a complete and total no-brainer for a question. She almost has to find some "safe space" for him putting her on the spot like this.

All I see are thousands of parents who would have been happy to spend big dollars to send their children to Berkley Law School and now, they are rightfully having second thoughts, because they fully understand what kind of educators they would be paying to educate their children. This type of inquiry, as citizens hedge, this is the kind of behavior that we should not only expect of our Senators, but demand of them.
You are a mindless lemming.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:02 pm

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:53 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:15 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:56 am

You are a mindless lemming.
Well jeez counsellor, did you get your law degree from Berkley? Did I just shit all over your profession yet again? Just know DS, what you do (family law) the actual If-The-Else tree of your job, that could be "digitized" and replaced with an APP (LegalZoom.com.) That is how important you are.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:15 pm

Hawley is a pussy. No wonder you want to fellate him....
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:31 pm

Too old

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:39 pm

It happens to the best of us.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:48 pm

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:52 pm

Get out Rat you stink.

Ahh, the memories..
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.