Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Tue May 17, 2022 8:35 am

sardis wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:18 am You were wrong about him being elected in 2016
You said he would never finish out his term.
You said he is going to be convicted.
when you realize he just says whatever he thinks justifies his position without any connection to reality, you stop trying
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 17, 2022 9:03 am

You hate it

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue May 17, 2022 11:29 am

Donald Trump is closer to being elected dictator for life than he is to being convicted of anything because all of the mouthbreathing morons that populate this country, its social media sites, and its mainstream media cannot help but get all their fucking peckers hard and coochies wet just thinking about the next time they can bring up Donald Trump in a conversation, tweet, or blog, or article.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue May 17, 2022 11:33 am

This fucking site, just like the whole goddamned world and every other place on the internet has been "Donald Trump Central" for 7 fucking years now. 3/4 of the user base left right around the time the only conversation they could have anywhere on the whole internet was the same bullshit tripe about how Trump is amazing and/or how Trump is literally Hitler. The idea that Donald Trump did that on his own is also laughable, the people screeeching about how awful he is are just as much, and maybe even more to blame for the cult of Trump than he or his true believers are.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 17, 2022 11:41 am

Fuck Trump.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Tue May 17, 2022 11:47 am

hedge wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:44 pm Can you block somebody on this thing?
Yes, if you go to your "User Control Panel" and then go to the "Friends & Foes" tab and click "Manage Foes", then any username you add to the "Add new foes" box will not be fully visible.

The following users cannot be added to anyone's foe lists because they are mods.

aTm
eCat
hedge
Cletus
C MAC
Dr. Strangelove
AlabamaAlum
bluetick
puterbac
10ac
Hacksaw
The Talent
T Dot O Dot
Owlman
Bklyn
Jungle Rat
[/quote]

That's questionable
[/quote]

I just picked myself up off the floor.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue May 17, 2022 12:50 pm

I find it fascinating that this Elon Musk/Twitter thing seems to have brought us right to the cusp of the entire world finding out what all of us from CNN/SI and worldcrossing knew decades ago. Even excluding the "robot" aspect of social media, which people are starting to talk about now, the fact that there are AIs posing as real people is not the whole problem with message boards, and any kind of social media even going back to chat rooms.

The craziest people, the ones who operate on the fringes of the rules of large sites, and who's lives revolve around the site....those most active user, they don't have just one account. My guess is even ignoring accounts that are out and out coded robots on Twitter, you also have huge numbers of the users who are the most active who maintain many many identities but actually aren't unique users

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue May 17, 2022 1:02 pm

P. Tibby and Coach Doh were bots

I plead ignorance on twitter bots. I would assume the power in bots is the ability to retweet a message multiple times to create a false level of interest in a particular viewpoint
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue May 17, 2022 1:16 pm

I always thought P. Tibby and esp. Coach Doh were D'gaul...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue May 17, 2022 1:17 pm

"The craziest people, the ones who operate on the fringes of the rules of large sites, and who's lives revolve around the site....those most active user, they don't have just one account."

My other account in here is "Jungle Rat"...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue May 17, 2022 1:31 pm

My other account is "innocent bystander"

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 17, 2022 1:32 pm

Mine is Onion

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Tue May 17, 2022 2:18 pm

aTm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:33 am This fucking site, just like the whole goddamned world and every other place on the internet has been "Donald Trump Central" for 7 fucking years now. 3/4 of the user base left right around the time the only conversation they could have anywhere on the whole internet was the same bullshit tripe about how Trump is amazing and/or how Trump is literally Hitler. The idea that Donald Trump did that on his own is also laughable, the people screeeching about how awful he is are just as much, and maybe even more to blame for the cult of Trump than he or his true believers are.
Yeah, it must be exhausting to be a Trump supporter. For your sake I hope he doesn't run in '24.

And as a related matter, America sorely needs an age restriction on electing presidents. 65 seems right, seeing as how2/3rds of new Medicare applicants have serious trouble filling out the required forms.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 17, 2022 3:00 pm

Can't run after your 60th Birthday sounds good.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 17, 2022 3:45 pm

bluetick wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:18 pm
aTm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:33 am This fucking site, just like the whole goddamned world and every other place on the internet has been "Donald Trump Central" for 7 fucking years now. 3/4 of the user base left right around the time the only conversation they could have anywhere on the whole internet was the same bullshit tripe about how Trump is amazing and/or how Trump is literally Hitler. The idea that Donald Trump did that on his own is also laughable, the people screeeching about how awful he is are just as much, and maybe even more to blame for the cult of Trump than he or his true believers are.
Yeah, it must be exhausting to be a Trump supporter. For your sake I hope he doesn't run in '24.

And as a related matter, America sorely needs an age restriction on electing presidents. 65 seems right, seeing as how2/3rds of new Medicare applicants have serious trouble filling out the required forms.
Age? No.

How about a "if-you-don't-pay-federal-income-taxes-you-don't-get-to-vote" restriction? I would be okay with that. Why should you have any say in a government that you (yourself) are not actually paying for? If you don't like that, how about an IQ test restriction, if you can't score over 100 on an IQ test, you don't get to vote? How about if you didn't serve in the military, you don't get to vote? I would be okay with ALL of these restrictions, okay with our Constitution amended for each of them. But I don't think you would like any of them.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 17, 2022 7:15 pm

See how he always does that?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 17, 2022 8:03 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:15 pm See how he always does that?
You are right rat. I read what other people write. I think about the point they are making. And I think things through. And I either agree or disagree. And if I disagree, I explain why and I offer other logical alternatives.

I always do that. That is called dialogue. You should learn how to do that before you are dead.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 17, 2022 8:26 pm

You lost me at logical.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 17, 2022 11:01 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:26 pm You lost me at logical.
I lost you way before then rat.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 18, 2022 6:53 am

True