Ostensibly Hoops

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Re: Ostensibly Hoops

Post by Tree » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:03 pm

I got some bad news for both UNC and UK fans. Both teams suck. UNC will be lucky to make the NCAAs. The losses are going to pile up.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:24 pm

UK is spanking that ass

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:59 pm

Bigger story. WVU vs UAB is tightening up.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:07 pm

Not really

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Dave23 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:18 pm

Guess my oldest son is gonna need a Covid test when he gets home from Nashville tomorrow…he was hanging with the Tigers last night at their hotel…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:24 pm

damn, UNC sucks

I mean UK sucks, and they dominated UNC
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

The Anti k*
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by The Anti k* » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:29 pm

eCat wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:24 pm damn, UNC sucks

I mean UK sucks, and they dominated UNC
Sadly, I knew this from the beginning. Our Program is a national joke.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:33 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:07 pmNot really
What every woman said to you after you slipped yout pants off.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:33 pm

I expected an ugly 67'ish scoring point game.

As soon as that lumberjack looking motherfucker walked out I was like - this isn't the Carolina I know
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:00 pm

Even goldie could make a 3

Fifer
Junior

Post by Fifer » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:13 pm

hedge wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:51 pm We would've smoked UCLA and we're going to do the same to UK. eCat is obsessed with Hubert being Doherty, but he's not. Our brand is rock solid, Hubert is perfect for us and we'll win big with him, while UK fans are seething with Cal (but are such fucking retards that they've guaranteed him 10 billion dollars a year for eternity), UK fans will be seething with anybody, that's their baseline reality under any circumstances, they hate life, they hate themselves, they hate everything, hate is their only reality, always, that's why they all love Trump, he's their god of hate and self-loathing, fuck off faggoths!!!!!
So how did that work out for you? We shoved our foot so far up your ass you've got toes for teeth. Let give you some stats Hedge, since you think Carolina owns Kentucky. In the Calapari era our record against you is 7-4. That's 7 wins for us 4 for you. Since the turn of the century the record is 11-9. That's 11 wins for us 9 for you. Now I'm fully aware that the only thing they teach you at U of Carolina is how to apply for Medicaid and Section 8 housing. That and how to keep from getting your sister pregnant. So explain to us how you own us.
Last edited by Fifer on Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:13 pm

No one will tell the truth, but here it is …
Doherty was a psycho asshole, so those who truly understood our Program helped get his ass out.

But Hubert? No one will be on our side to fire him. The media loves him. Carolina Basketball is dying.and no one will lift a finger to get rid of Davis.

Fifer
Junior

Post by Fifer » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:29 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:03 pm Fuck Kentucky and each one of those shit eating, mouth breathing, dip shits who support that segregationist worshipping hell hole.

We were going to beat UCLA, but now we're going to beat UK instead. Beating that bunch of cheater worshipping shitbags was going to be enjoyable, but beating this bunch of mouth breathing hilljacks will be even more enjoyable.

Fuck Kentucky
No Kentucky fucked you. No vaseline, no baby oil. Total ass jacking.

Fifer
Junior

Post by Fifer » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:36 pm

Hedge and DS, neither one of them will have the balls to show up here for a week. Not after that beatdown
Last edited by Fifer on Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:54 pm

The Anti k* wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:13 pm No one will tell the truth, but here it is …
Doherty was a psycho asshole, so those who truly understood our Program helped get his ass out.

But Hubert? No one will be on our side to fire him. The media loves him. Carolina Basketball is dying.and no one will lift a finger to get rid of Davis.
Give him a year to recruit high value targets and if it doesn’t work out fire him. Why’s that so hard?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:01 pm

The Anti k* wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:13 pm No one will tell the truth, but here it is …

Roy didn't exactly leave it stacked for him

He'll get 2 years at least. If there is another game like today, he'll be gone. I bet he'll make the decision to leave on his own.

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:04 pm

Tree wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:54 pm

Give him a year to recruit high value targets and if it doesn’t work out fire him. Why’s that so hard?
Because this is NORTH CAROLINA BASKETBALL. You don’t hire a guy off the ESPN GameDay set with the intent to make him your successor as the head coach with zero experience. Except that’s exactly what Roy did. He fucked this up worse than Dean’s baton handoff to Gut.

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:11 pm

eCat wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:01 pm

Roy didn't exactly leave it stacked for him

He'll get 2 years at least. If there is another game like today, he'll be gone. I bet he'll make the decision to leave on his own.
Come on eCat, you of all fans should understand where I’m coming from. Even Billy Clyde had success before his downfall at UK.

As for talent, Davis trots out four McDonald’s All-Americans in the starting lineup. Who else has that much talent in the country that got prison shower raped twice on national TV? We flat out quit versus Tennessee and Kentucky. I’m not taking away anything from either team, as they both have real coaches and a game plan for us. We have a damn intern running Carolina Basketball into the ground.

Of course, I’d be enjoying the hell out of this if the shoe was on the other foot, so I get the opposing fan bases telling us to “be patient”. Fuck that noise! I want him gone.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:16 pm

Davis didn't go zone tonight and a PG that averages 7 points and takes ill advised 3's had a career night. He said he and his dad broke down film on Tennessee and saw that your bigs are too slow to guard someone driving, and Davis would not adjust.

UNC was outrebounded 44 - 26 and at one point, a 41% 3 point shooting team at one time was 1-12.

If Kentucky lost, the world would have been on fire for Cal. They were going to come out and play their ass off. I know Davis had basically 24 hours to prepare but UNC did not even try to play hard. A team that won't play hard against Kentucky on a CBS nationally televised game has serious issues.

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:20 pm

And thus, he should resign in disgrace.

Did you see our blowout loss to Tennessee? Exact same scenario — small guards abusing our two “McDonald’s All-Americans”.
Last edited by The Anti k* on Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.