Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:18 pm

An 86 year old doctor who hasn't practiced since the 80s. Funny.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:31 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:18 pm An 86 year old doctor who hasn't practiced since the 80s. Funny.
Well what is not so funny is he delivered some 6000 babies over a 3 decade career that started in the very early 60s (or maybe late 50s.) Certainly, we didn't have the diagnostic technology available then that we have now. And still, not one of the moms had her life in danger while she was in his hands. He never performed even one abortion.

Technology has only gotten better.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:45 pm

Your brain hasn't

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:45 pm

Uh oh. Another shot towards IBs election conspiracy.

https://www.comicsands.com/trump-wiscon ... u31WjAc_g0

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:29 pm

No one will ever be able to "prove" anything with my "conspiracy." I just like math rat.

Trump got 8,000,000 more votes in 2020. That makes sense, his voters loved him and (probably) quite a few never-Trumpers in the GOP who didn't vote for him in 2016 said okay to Trump in 2020. Biden got 20,000,000 more votes than Hillary Clinton. That is ridiculous. You say, that 20,000,000 more people registered to vote and they all voted for Biden. I say, that polls workers are cheating assholes, they looked at the registered voting rolls, saw who didn't vote, and started stuffing the tally machines after the polls were closed. I can't prove mine and you can't prove yours.

I wouldn't have a problem believing your mathematical theory if Biden said what he would do (or NOT do) that was different from HRC. But he never said anything. He got the nomination and went into hiding! She never said anything either. The two of them never defined their platforms beyond being AGAINST everything Trump was for. That is not a platform. So yes, I am always going to believe your side cheated.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:07 pm

Thus proving my fact you are a moron.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:35 pm

Rat, don't you think there is a problem when the ONLY person who was allowed to interview Joe Biden before the election was the illiterate topless dancer, Cardi B?

He went into hiding rat. He was hiding because every time he opened his mouth, he conformed to everyone that his brain was calcified. He is the President, and he is still in hiding.

Now, would a moron be able to make these logical points?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:45 pm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:53 pm

Rat, lets put the 2020 election aside for a moment.

I am curious, did you call anyone who said that the whole Russia-Trump collusion thing was a giant ruse, a moron too? Were you one of those people who told anyone who said that Trump never colluded with Russia that they were wrong and a Trumpster? Because he was exonerated by the investigation that went NOWHERE and every "moron" who said it was all a waste of time, they were proven correct.

Here is one of your Ohio congressmen.

Is Jim Jordan a moron too? If not, what you do you want to do with Congressman Schiff?

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:45 pm

Can all the Dems here admit Biden's Build Back Better was a failure at best and a hoax to get elected at worst?

Lied about a public option and $15MW.
Grossly inadequate environmental policy, although it's probably too late for that shit to do any good now anyway.
A dozen things or more that need addressed that he didn't give a shit about.

What did he do?

Made Trump's corporate tax cuts permanent. Thanks Dude. Good looking out.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:30 pm

Didn't realize a plan not even put in full motion yet can be a failure. Jumping the gun as usual. Is that the flavor or the day? Build back better?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:37 pm

Tree, when Trump "capped" the SALT deduction at $10,000 a year (was infinite, he reduced it to 10K) that may have been the most popular tax INCREASE in US history. Why should there be ANY deductions on your federal income taxes based on how many State and Local Taxes you pay? The wealthiest, the highest earning people, they generally are the only ones who pay more than $10,000 a year in SALT. Fuck 'em, why do they get a deduction? I know property taxes are out of sight in New York and a couple other states for lower-middle class people, but there are about a million other places you could move to if you can't afford your own property taxes.

Anyway, when the democratic party made it their MISSION to UNDO the $10,000 cap on the SALT deduction (to get it back to infinity if possible) I can't understand why sane democrats didn't want to start abandoning the everything-Trump-did-is-WRONG-and-must-be-undone insanity that has taken over the democrats. They spun it as just another way Trump could pick on the people in the states that DIDN'T vote for him. Like oh sure, people who live in New Albany Ohio don't pay WAY MORE than $10,000 a year in SALT. Of course they do.

Anyway we have a big tent over here in the GOP. Time for you to switch sides tree.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:56 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:30 pm Didn't realize a plan not even put in full motion yet can be a failure. Jumping the gun as usual. Is that the flavor or the day? Build back better?
What are you predictions for what he'll get done?
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:57 pm

And boohoo IB. The poor have too much money and the rich don't have enough. We get it. You're a Republican.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:43 pm

Unfortunately I don't see him getting as much done as he wants and needs. He could give a million dollar stimulus to every Republican and they wouldn't take it out of spite. All because they bowed to a false prophet and reaped the consequences.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:59 pm

What is he spending time talking about, pressuring the corporate side of the DNC to get things done?

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:16 pm

Tree wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:45 pm Can all the Dems here admit Biden's Build Back Better was a failure at best and a hoax to get elected at worst?

Lied about a public option and $15MW.
Grossly inadequate environmental policy, although it's probably too late for that shit to do any good now anyway.
A dozen things or more that need addressed that he didn't give a shit about.

What did he do?

Made Trump's corporate tax cuts permanent. Thanks Dude. Good looking out.
Ummm...the Infrastructure Bill is now law, but Build Back Better hasn't been passed yet. And Biden - assuming he doesn't croak - has 77% of his term yet to go. A little early for post-mortems, n'est ce pas?

The alternative to Biden was Trump. If you want Trump, then kindly gfy.
Last edited by bluetick on Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:19 pm

"Can all the Dems here admit Biden's Build Back Better was a failure at best and a hoax to get elected at worst?"

I would reverse the order of those...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:40 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:37 pm Tree, when Trump "capped" the SALT deduction at $10,000 a year (was infinite, he reduced it to 10K) that may have been the most popular tax INCREASE in US history. Why should there be ANY deductions on your federal income taxes based on how many State and Local Taxes you pay? The wealthiest, the highest earning people, they generally are the only ones who pay more than $10,000 a year in SALT. Fuck 'em, why do they get a deduction? I know property taxes are out of sight in New York and a couple other states for lower-middle class people, but there are about a million other places you could move to if you can't afford your own property taxes.

Anyway, when the democratic party made it their MISSION to UNDO the $10,000 cap on the SALT deduction (to get it back to infinity if possible) I can't understand why sane democrats didn't want to start abandoning the everything-Trump-did-is-WRONG-and-must-be-undone insanity that has taken over the democrats. They spun it as just another way Trump could pick on the people in the states that DIDN'T vote for him. Like oh sure, people who live in New Albany Ohio don't pay WAY MORE than $10,000 a year in SALT. Of course they do.

Anyway we have a big tent over here in the GOP. Time for you to switch sides tree.
You are a goddamned idiot because $10,000.00 in state and local taxes is a relatively low threshold, and for someone who comes from the party that bitches about "double taxation," the SALT cap should be offensive. You are just too fucking stupid to get that.

Also, congratulations on outing yourself as someone who doesn't make jack shit and rents a trailer in some Phoenix hell hole.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:43 pm

https://www.mediaite.com/news/cnbcs-jim ... to-behold/
CNBC’s Jim Cramer Gushes Over New Numbers: ‘Strongest Economy I’ve Ever Seen… A Marvel to Behold’

Strongest economy EVER? Merry Christmas, I guess.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"