Just you

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Safe abortion up to 3 months is the only way.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:55 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:51 pm Safe abortion up to 3 months is the only way.
And if Roe is (hopefully) overturned, then maybe Ohio will go that way?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:59 pm

I don't care.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:30 pm

I would guess that many and perhaps even most women who have an abortion end up having one or more children after they've had an abortion. So by getting an abortion, they are giving life to that future child that they would not have had if they hadn't gotten an abortion. So in a sense, by not getting an abortion (not being able to get an abortion), they are being forced to abort the future child(ren) that they would've had had they been able to get the abortion they wanted to get. Basically, somebody's getting aborted. Abort me now, or abort me later...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:05 pm

I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:18 pm

When being questioned about abortion she assured congress she would be influenced by past precendent

doesn't seem that way now. I don't think they believed her anyways
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:22 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:18 pm When being questioned about abortion she assured congress she would be influenced by past precendent

doesn't seem that way now. I don't think they believed her anyways
They never did.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:49 pm

She's a woman. You shouldn't believe her. Right IB?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:57 pm

Wrong.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:13 pm

"When being questioned about abortion she assured congress she would be influenced by past precendent"

Evidently she meant influenced negatively...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:25 pm

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:24 am

The race to the bottom continues unabated..
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:37 am

Where is dad in that photo? taking the picture?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:43 am

They shot him...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:03 am

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... 95d72645be

A 10-month-long review of Wisconsin’s 2020 election conducted by a conservative group in the state found no signs of widespread or significant election fraud, according to a new report of its findings, further disproving continued baseless allegations of election fraud as the battleground state undergoes a contentious partisan election audit.

The investigation by the Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty (WILL) found “no evidence of widespread voter fraud,” which it defined as “an intentional effort to subvert the election” by preventing voters who support a specific candidate from voting or having their vote counted, “attempting to procure votes that were never cast” or “falsely increasing” one candidate’s vote share.

The investigation, which examined nearly 20,000 ballots and 29,000 absentee ballot envelopes alongside other analysis methods, found “limited” evidence of individuals casting ballots when ineligible to do so, such as 130 reported instances of registered felons voting and 42 reported ballots from deceased voters.

Despite claims on the far right that link election fraud to voting machines from Dominion Voting Systems, WILL found “no evidence of significant problems with voting machines” and noted Democrats performed “worse than expected” in areas that used Dominion machines.

The group also struck down right-wing claims of “ballot dumping” that artificially inflated President Joe Biden’s vote total.

The investigation did have numerous criticisms with how the state’s election was run, taking aim at ballot drop boxes, how state voter rolls were maintained and private funding that went to Democratic-leaning areas, and contended there were many votes cast “that did not comply with existing legal requirements” for Wisconsin elections.

That being said, WILL noted there’s little to no evidence showing that voters who cast those ballots “did anything intentionally wrong” and they were likely just following election officials’ advice, and even if some state rules were not correctly followed, that is not cause for throwing out those ballots or a basis to “infer fraud.”

Crucial Quote

“There was no evidence of widespread voter fraud. In all likelihood, more eligible voters cast ballots for Joe Biden than Donald Trump,” WILL’s report concluded. “We found little direct evidence of fraud, and for the most part, an analysis of the results and voting patterns does not give rise to an inference of fraud.”

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:06 am

Fake news

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:11 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:03 am https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... 95d72645be

A 10-month-long review of Wisconsin’s 2020 election conducted by a conservative group in the state found no signs of widespread or significant election fraud, according to a new report of its findings, further disproving continued baseless allegations of election fraud as the battleground state undergoes a contentious partisan election audit.

The investigation by the Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty (WILL) found “no evidence of widespread voter fraud,” which it defined as “an intentional effort to subvert the election” by preventing voters who support a specific candidate from voting or having their vote counted, “attempting to procure votes that were never cast” or “falsely increasing” one candidate’s vote share.

The investigation, which examined nearly 20,000 ballots and 29,000 absentee ballot envelopes alongside other analysis methods, found “limited” evidence of individuals casting ballots when ineligible to do so, such as 130 reported instances of registered felons voting and 42 reported ballots from deceased voters.

Despite claims on the far right that link election fraud to voting machines from Dominion Voting Systems, WILL found “no evidence of significant problems with voting machines” and noted Democrats performed “worse than expected” in areas that used Dominion machines.

The group also struck down right-wing claims of “ballot dumping” that artificially inflated President Joe Biden’s vote total.

The investigation did have numerous criticisms with how the state’s election was run, taking aim at ballot drop boxes, how state voter rolls were maintained and private funding that went to Democratic-leaning areas, and contended there were many votes cast “that did not comply with existing legal requirements” for Wisconsin elections.

That being said, WILL noted there’s little to no evidence showing that voters who cast those ballots “did anything intentionally wrong” and they were likely just following election officials’ advice, and even if some state rules were not correctly followed, that is not cause for throwing out those ballots or a basis to “infer fraud.”

Crucial Quote

“There was no evidence of widespread voter fraud. In all likelihood, more eligible voters cast ballots for Joe Biden than Donald Trump,” WILL’s report concluded. “We found little direct evidence of fraud, and for the most part, an analysis of the results and voting patterns does not give rise to an inference of fraud.”
There will never be any evidence of voter fraud so long as it is a CRIME for a vote challenger to be allowed to stand next to the voting machine with a camera AFTER the polls close to RECORD the poll workers going through the registered voting rolls to see who voted and who didn't, and then stuff the tally machine with Biden votes for registered voters who did NOT vote. Vote challengers had to leave when the ballots closed even though more votes were put through the machines (all of them, mail in ballots.) So, there will never be evidence.

We need to change the law. But I don't think you want the law changed since your side won. I don't think you care if there is voter fraud like what I described (which is how 20,000,000 more Biden ballots were cast.)

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:36 pm

You are a fucking idiot with no understanding of the need for a private ballot.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:53 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:36 pm You are a fucking idiot with no understanding of the need for a private ballot.
There are no idiots here.

When the polls close and the vote challengers have to leave, what prevents a Biden supporting poll worker from
#1) recording the names of every ballot cast (by mail) to make sure they are registered voters
#2) running the mail in ballots through the tally machine
#3) when ALL the mail in ballots are run through, going back to the list of registered voters and getting a list of names of people who did NOT vote (either in person or by mail in ballot) and
#4) start filling out Biden votes for each of the people who are registered but never votes and
#5) running them through the tally machine?

Right now, that can happen. That is voter fraud. I am convinced that DID happen. That is the only thing that explains an extra 20 million more Biden votes that HRC never got. Math is my ally here. There has never been a sitting President who LOST his re-election bid when his overall vote count INCREASED in the losing election. That is until Trump accomplished that in 2020. He went up by 8 or 9 million votes and Biden got 20 million more votes than HRC. That is fraud, pure and simple.