Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:30 am

An FBI SWAT team raided the home of an activist mother of four in Colorado on Tuesday, Nov. 16, knocking down her door, bursting into the house with guns and handcuffing her while she was homeschooling her children.

This is the first known case of the federal government making good on its promise to not only intimidate but actually carry out a raid on a mom who was involved in her local school board politics, said Brannon Howse, who interviewed Sherronna Bishop Wednesday night.

This is your America. The FBI using a swat team to raid the home of a mother, a non violent person, no history of violence, no criminal background, who spoke out against a school board.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:48 am

Migrants flown into Florida at the wee hours of the morning, secretly

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:50 am

eCat wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:30 am An FBI SWAT team raided the home of an activist mother of four in Colorado on Tuesday, Nov. 16, knocking down her door, bursting into the house with guns and handcuffing her while she was homeschooling her children.

This is the first known case of the federal government making good on its promise to not only intimidate but actually carry out a raid on a mom who was involved in her local school board politics, said Brannon Howse, who interviewed Sherronna Bishop Wednesday night.

This is your America. The FBI using a swat team to raid the home of a mother, a non violent person, no history of violence, no criminal background, who spoke out against a school board.
I don't have a problem with the agents. They were just carrying out orders, orders they are not permitted to question. But the Senators and Congressmen of Colorado need to give the FBI director a hard time about this, give the FBI a hard time for tormenting their citizens. They wont if they are democrats.

Obviously, there will be no court case and any charges will be dropped because they will never be able to convict her of anything. But this is still awful.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:04 pm

THE SKY IS FALLING!

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:33 pm

sardis wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:57 am
DooKSucks wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:28 am “Peters, who promoted former President Donald Trump's conspiracy theory that voting machines were manipulated to help Joe Biden win the 2020 election, last month was barred from supervising elections due to the leak of voting-system BIOS passwords to QAnon conspiracy theorist Ron Watkins, which happened under her watch. The October 13 judge's ruling barring Peters from supervising elections explained that she brought a non-employee named Gerald Wood into a meeting about a "trusted build" software update that ensures a secure chain of custody for the voting system.“

IB, eCat and the like: congrats on supporting whack jobs who are the ones literally endangering the security of our elections.
I believe they were trying to get data after the elections to prove their conspiracy theory that it was rigged, not influence the election itself. Still illegal and needs to be prosecuted, but not the same as what is protrayed.
They were creating a back door to get around security measures so they could rig future elections.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:35 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:23 pm
eCat wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:29 am I 've said more than once that they aren't helping themselves by bringing in nutjobs to represent them in the audits. Cyber Ninjas sounded like a joke to begin with

But the idea the election didn't have alot of voting irregularities in multiple states isn't going away, and for the most part its true.

You have to start with the premise that due to covid protocols the election voting wasn't normal. If you can't agree with that then your head is in the sand. Whether it was valid or not is what concerns people.
I think it would be so much better, if both parties posted a volunteer "vote challenger" at each polling place. Just station them there, right next to the voting machine, and give them a camera. And tell them that BEFORE the polls close, that every single box filled with mail in ballots, has to be within eye sight. Like there should be a stack of boxes with ALL the mailed in ballots that have not yet gone through the voting machine standing right next to them. Then when the polls close, they stand right there next to the machines and watch the poll workers go through the boxes and make sure that each mail in ballot, that the person on the ballot that their name is on the list of registered voters and that they haven't already voted. And check the birth dates of every mail in ballot to make sure the person isn't over the age of 100. If they are, challenge the vote. Record that vote from the 108 year old mail in ballot. Do this, and we have election integrity. What this would ALSO prevent is the smiling, vote cheating asshole poll workers, to casually walk into the ballot room with a big grin on his face carrying a couple of boxes with extra mail in ballots that they just "found." No. NO. That should be a CRIME. Record the smiling asshole and call 911 or the local police and have the fucker arrested for fraud. No. You had every opportunity to get every mail in ballot stacked right next to the machines before the polls closed. Do not let even one of those "found" ballots enter the tally machine, you blew it Mr Poll worker, you missed your window.

Every single box with every single mail in ballot, they need to be stacked right next to the voting machines right there, where the vote challenger can keep their eyes on them. There can not be any more "found" boxes anywhere. If you misplace a box, then those votes do not get counted. Period. And if you find a box, not only do those votes NOT get counted, but the poll workers need to be removed and never again allowed to work a voting station because they are irresponsible.
You are one stupid son of a bitch.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:36 pm

Exactly

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:59 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:35 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:23 pm
eCat wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:29 am I 've said more than once that they aren't helping themselves by bringing in nutjobs to represent them in the audits. Cyber Ninjas sounded like a joke to begin with

But the idea the election didn't have alot of voting irregularities in multiple states isn't going away, and for the most part its true.

You have to start with the premise that due to covid protocols the election voting wasn't normal. If you can't agree with that then your head is in the sand. Whether it was valid or not is what concerns people.
I think it would be so much better, if both parties posted a volunteer "vote challenger" at each polling place. Just station them there, right next to the voting machine, and give them a camera. And tell them that BEFORE the polls close, that every single box filled with mail in ballots, has to be within eye sight. Like there should be a stack of boxes with ALL the mailed in ballots that have not yet gone through the voting machine standing right next to them. Then when the polls close, they stand right there next to the machines and watch the poll workers go through the boxes and make sure that each mail in ballot, that the person on the ballot that their name is on the list of registered voters and that they haven't already voted. And check the birth dates of every mail in ballot to make sure the person isn't over the age of 100. If they are, challenge the vote. Record that vote from the 108 year old mail in ballot. Do this, and we have election integrity. What this would ALSO prevent is the smiling, vote cheating asshole poll workers, to casually walk into the ballot room with a big grin on his face carrying a couple of boxes with extra mail in ballots that they just "found." No. NO. That should be a CRIME. Record the smiling asshole and call 911 or the local police and have the fucker arrested for fraud. No. You had every opportunity to get every mail in ballot stacked right next to the machines before the polls closed. Do not let even one of those "found" ballots enter the tally machine, you blew it Mr Poll worker, you missed your window.

Every single box with every single mail in ballot, they need to be stacked right next to the voting machines right there, where the vote challenger can keep their eyes on them. There can not be any more "found" boxes anywhere. If you misplace a box, then those votes do not get counted. Period. And if you find a box, not only do those votes NOT get counted, but the poll workers need to be removed and never again allowed to work a voting station because they are irresponsible.
You are one stupid son of a bitch.
no. No I am not. If there was any point I made that makes no sense to you (from a voter fraud standpoint) you would have highlighted it.

You didn't. You didn't because everything I said was non-political and made perfect sense. You just attacked me personally for forcing volunteer poll workers to be accountable. If they can't be accountable then they can't volunteer.

Or WORSE. You might be thinking that your party can't win an elections fair and square. And you don't want poll workers (who are acting politically) to face consequences if they start filling out ballots after the fact.

So which is it? You don't want poll workers to be accountable because you don't think they should be accountable OR do you just want to cheat to win?

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:08 pm

sardis wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:42 pm Well, good for the jury who stood their ground despite threats. It will be interesting if any are courageous enough to talk about it publicly. Also, it will be interesting to understand the make-up of the jury.

I do think because of what IB mentioned above, Kyle is susceptible to civil damages because he set himself up to be in a dangerous position.
To be accurate, Kyle's mother would be the candidate to be held liable since he was a minor at the time (and I'm assuming the father is dead or otherwise out of the picture). Granted it is Wisconsin but I'd be shocked if a minor child could be a principle in a civil suit.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:12 pm

So then she should profit from his winnings since he was a minor under her control when it happened.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:24 pm

C'mon IBS....you know what's up. The US is going to be 'minority white' in about 15 years. There's a real fear out there in certain circles...ahem...that the coloreds will vote in their own interests and not so much the status quo. So if you can't beat 'em, you better disqualify 'em. It only makes sense..

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:27 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:12 pm So then she should profit from his winnings since he was a minor under her control when it happened.
He's 18 now, right? I'd imagine whatever he rakes in now is all his.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:46 pm

"This is your America. The FBI using a swat team to raid the home of a mother, a non violent person, no history of violence, no criminal background"

That's been America for a long time. They're been doing that to nonviolent drug users with no criminal background for decades. Enjoy!
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:50 pm

The US will not be minority white in any of our lifetimes. The vast majority of the “minority population” would be considered white if born into multi generational American families. In the same way as the proportion of the population that is truly Anglo has decreased, more and more “minorities” like Italians, Irish, Germans, Czechs just get lumped in with them eventually. “White” is really just a code term that is continually redefined to mean whatever segment you can lump into a majority. Soon they will need to put “whites” of hispanic descent into the majority.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:44 pm

I dunno. These people seem smart. But I like your points too, aTm.

The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-ave ... re%201%29.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:06 pm

bluetick wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:24 pm C'mon IBS....you know what's up. The US is going to be 'minority white' in about 15 years. There's a real fear out there in certain circles...ahem...that the coloreds will vote in their own interests and not so much the status quo. So if you can't beat 'em, you better disqualify 'em. It only makes sense..
I want to "disqualify" the "found" boxes filled with mailed in ballots. When I voted (and I vote in person) the boxes with the mail in ballots were sitting right there, right next to the tally machine to be fed into it when the polls closed. I have no problem with this. The problem I have (which should be the problem we ALL have) is poll workers "finding" boxes of mail in ballots after the polls close.

No. NFW.

That is voter fraud. There is nothing preventing a politically motivated poll worker from scanning the registered voter list AFTER the polls are closed, and filling out ballots for every registered voter that didn't vote, and feed them into the machine. Nothing prevents that other than trust and honor. Well, I don't trust anymore. Not after 2020 and that fraud of an election. So that's that. This is not a minority white thing. This is a crime thing, a fraud thing.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:15 pm

bluetick wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:27 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:12 pm So then she should profit from his winnings since he was a minor under her control when it happened.
He's 18 now, right? I'd imagine whatever he rakes in now is all his.
So then he can also be sued. Either way.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:16 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:46 pm "This is your America. The FBI using a swat team to raid the home of a mother, a non violent person, no history of violence, no criminal background"

That's been America for a long time. They're been doing that to nonviolent drug users with no criminal background for decades. Enjoy!
Ed Fucking Zachary. Boo fucking hoo.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:18 pm

Knoxville Man Arrested for Threatening Little Caesars Employees With AK-47, Pizza Took 'Too Long'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ma ... li=BBnbfcL

Truth is, people still haven't gotten over the Ole Miss loss.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:26 pm

Pizza pizza sucks. Friggin cardboard.

Did Reddenbocker really say he supported BLM? Has anyone checked on e?