hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:01 pm

"a motion the defense made requesting a mistrial"

I'm sure Rittenhouse is like hell naw, I can't go thru this fake ass crying routine again, and his lawyers are like, just laugh real hard, nobody will be able to tell the difference...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:07 pm

117,000 people were watching Rekiea Law streaming. Their 9 hour stream from yesterday, where there was no court interaction had over 1 million views.

They and Crowder combined have more people watching them on youtube live than Fox and PBS combined

Viva Frei and Barnes are also great to watch
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:42 pm

They are deciding which charge they’ll render him guilty. Because they know they have to have him guilty of something or their life and families are in danger because we live in a banana republic now.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Re: Florida State Seminoles behyon

Post by eCat » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:48 pm

anything beyond the homicide charges and I doubt he sees jail
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:51 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:58 pm
aTm wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:52 pm Jesus. It's only a matter of time now before the CEO of "Pied Piper" is on the stand testifying about his app's compression and Weissman score in the Rittenhouse trial at this point.
The Pied Piper of Crazy, what???
What?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:09 pm

That's what I said...

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:15 am

hedge wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:01 pm "a motion the defense made requesting a mistrial"

I'm sure Rittenhouse is like hell naw, I can't go thru this fake ass crying routine again, and his lawyers are like, just laugh real hard, nobody will be able to tell the difference...
It doesn't matter now (they are dead) but if Ann Coulter is right about Rosenbaum and the others

https://anncoulter.com/2021/11/17/get-rittenhousex/
Ex Wife wrote:The first degenerate criminal Rittenhouse shot, Joseph Rosenbaum, out on bond for domestic battery, had been released from a mental institution that very day. He was a convicted felon — for anally and orally raping five boys ranging in age from 9 to 11 years old.

Luckily for Binger, the jury was not told any of that. So he was free to fantasize about the humanitarian impulses surging through the pedophile mental patient when he lunged at Rittenhouse, shouting “F**k you!” (attested to by two witnesses). Rosenbaum,Binger told the jury, was only trying to “stop the defendant from pointing his gun or shooting anyone.”

...Anthony Huber, who swung a skateboard at the head of the fallen Rittenhouse, was also a convicted felon for two separate instances of domestic violence, including holding a knife to his brother’s stomach and threatening to “gut” him “like a pig.”

....Grosskreutz is a career criminal with police records for domestic abuse, prowling, trespass, two DUIs, felony burglary and two charges of carrying a firearm while intoxicated. All this was kept from the jury. Assured that jurors had no knowledge of Grosskreutz’s anti-social past, Binger told them that when Grosskreutz chased Rittenhouse and pulled a gun on him, he was “running to try and help.”
if all of that is true, I'm not sure any of that is worthy of two death sentences, but its hard for me to have much sympathy for them. It does explain to me the kind of people who may be at these riots, burning buildings, hurling shit at the police, destroying property, and looking for trouble. These three guys had nothing to lose outside their own lives. So of course, go to the riot because, why the fuck not?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:42 pm

really while I won't shed a tear about a pedophile catching a bullet

none of that is relative. It doesn't really matter whether Rosenbaum was a degenerate or choir boy, just like it isn't relative that Rittenhouse was in Kenosha on August 25.

Both had a right to be walking around in downtown Kenosha, curfew aside.

What is relative is Rosenbaum agressively went after and threatened Rittenhouse, and going after Rittenhouse, Rittenhouse was yelling Friendly, Friendly, Friendly. He chased Rittenhouse across the car lot , meanwhile another man, Zimentenze (not sure about his name) fires a gun in the air, and Rosenbaum cornered him, and when Rittenhouse turned around he lunged after him - and in the span of less than 2 seconds Rittenhouse pumped 4 bullets into him.

After that Rittenhouse ran to the police, was on record saying he was running to the police, recorded by Grosskuetz. He was attacked by two other people before Hubner and Rittenhouse did not shoot them. One man hit him in the head with a rock. It was only when he was down on the ground after being hit on the skateboard from Hubner than he feared for his life again, and after being kicked in the face, hit with a skateboard again and then having Hubner trying to take his gun away from him did he shoot Hubner

There is no question that had Hubner had taken Kyle's gun, he would have been attacked and beaten. He was already being attacked and beaten at that point.

Grosskuetz sees all this, goes in after Kyle with a gun in his hand, bullet in the barrel, and is pretending to be surrendering to him when Rittenhouse has a gun pulled up. Rittenhouse lowers his gun and Grosskuetz brings his gun around to shoot him. Grosskuetz admits that under oath.

There is no point in which Rittenhouse was the aggressor

The prosecutions position is because he brought a gun to Kenosha that night he has no right to self defense. They literally said "he brought a gun to a fist fight" and "sometimes you just have to take a beating"

Its absurd

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:58 pm

eCat wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:42 pm There is no point in which Rittenhouse was the aggressor

The prosecutions position is because he brought a gun to Kenosha that night he has no right to self defense. They literally said "he brought a gun to a fist fight" and "sometimes you just have to take a beating"

Its absurd
It is absurd.

In parallel to this, the DA in Chicago has been given grief with the spiking murder rate in the city. Its way higher than just two years ago and they are blaming her. She said she is not prosecuting black-on-black homicides when they are drug related. She said (when drug dealers shoot and kill each other) that is the same thing as "a duel."

Duel.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021 ... rs-charges

I guess according to Kim Fox, if you walk around with a gun and someone else has a gun and they shoot you, that is legal because "sometimes you just have to die."

eCat, I want to live in a 1st world nation. Its hard to do that when people in authority in law enforcement treat citizens of this nation as if they were living in the 3rd world. But that is what we have grown to expect of our own people. What happened in Kenosha is 3rd world.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:41 pm

I used to really dislike Ann Coulter a whole lot. But she did call Trump "abjectly stupid".

I tip my Spurrier visor to you, Annie.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:22 pm

bluetick wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:41 pm I used to really dislike Ann Coulter a whole lot. But she did call Trump "abjectly stupid".

I tip my Spurrier visor to you, Annie.
Cobie Smulders as Ann Coulter

She has come a long way from How I met your Mother

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:24 pm

Because once again, movies are real

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:29 pm

LOL. Holy shit. How have I missed Enes' amazing shoes.

Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:32 pm

Enes has been on a crusade for bit. I'm sure they'd like to blackball him but he is too popular now.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:33 pm

judge bans MSNBC from the courtroom because they pulled over a reporter who ran a red light trying to follow the jurors on their bus.

The reporter said he was told to follow them and report what they do

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:36 pm

eCat wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:33 pm judge bans MSNBC from the courtroom because they pulled over a reporter who ran a red light trying to follow the jurors on their bus.

The reporter said he was told to follow them and report what they do
Figures.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:26 pm

"Cobie Smulders as Ann Coulter"

Coulter is such a self-caricature that even Lindsey Lohan could do a serviceable impression of that cunt....

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:27 pm

Although I'm not sure that Coulter actually has a cunt...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:42 pm

received_763474761718602.jpeg
received_763474761718602.jpeg (48.17 KiB) Viewed 3640 times

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:59 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:27 pm Although I'm not sure that Coulter actually has a cunt...
She definitely has an Adam’s Apple.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.