Fifer
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: College Football

Post by Fifer » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:33 am

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:02 pm fifer, rat, and eCat,

Saturday may be the day in all of the University of Cincinnati's football history. What a way for them to be welcomed into the Big-XII with a win over a possible playoff team in Notre Dame. Does anyone in your town care or is it all Bengals/Buckeyes talk, all the time?
Everybody is talking about it. My country club has a bus leaving at dawn for South Bend. I'm not going. I had knee replacement surgery last week. I am going to see Kentucky-LSU next week. I'm having crow for breakfast on the Bengals. And yes the only people I know in Cincinnati that give a shit about Ohio State are alumni and people from upstate. Nobody ever talks about them.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:16 am

UK probably gets the 2nd most attention here besides UC.

Fifer
Junior

Post by Fifer » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:39 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:16 am UK probably gets the 2nd most attention here besides UC.
There are more UK alumni than OSU in Greater Cincinnati, and OSU is twice the size. I've been to many game watch parties and they rock.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:09 am

Fifer wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:39 am
Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:16 am UK probably gets the 2nd most attention here besides UC.
There are more UK alumni than OSU in Greater Cincinnati, and OSU is twice the size. I've been to many game watch parties and they rock.
Well so far, not only has this been a big year for Cincinnati football, its also been a huge year for Kentucky football. Your local talk radio for the college football shut-ins must be going crazy.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:20 pm

Still a pro town

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by hedge » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:26 pm

Cincinnati is a joke!
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:29 pm

Its a very interesting year. USC fires their coach early. Ohio State loses early. Clemson is hurting. And Kentucky, Cincinnati, and Wake Forest all look solid.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:52 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:29 pm Its a very interesting year. USC fires their coach early. Ohio State loses early. Clemson is hurting. And Kentucky, Cincinnati, and Wake Forest all look solid.
I don't think anyone will say that about Kentucky tomorrow.

They are hyped for the game, but I don't think they have enough playing time to put it all together
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:14 pm

eCat, I think Mizzou is WAAAAYYYYYY better than their 2-2 record indicates. On the twitter feed, Mizzou has the #5 ranked offensive line in the entire nation. I think Mizzou crushes Tennessee tomorrow morning. And that would really give the Wildcats confidence going into their game against the Gators.

I assume that both you and rat are going to the game. What do they do for tailgates at Kentucky, everyone drinking bourbon or moonshine and eating KFC in the parking lot?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:26 pm

Lexington is a dry town

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:30 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:14 pm eCat, I think Mizzou is WAAAAYYYYYY better than their 2-2 record indicates. On the twitter feed, Mizzou has the #5 ranked offensive line in the entire nation. I think Mizzou crushes Tennessee tomorrow morning. And that would really give the Wildcats confidence going into their game against the Gators.

I assume that both you and rat are going to the game. What do they do for tailgates at Kentucky, everyone drinking bourbon or moonshine and eating KFC in the parking lot?
Are you autistic? I'm not mocking you (for once) or your condition, but I suspect you are "on the spectrum."
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:20 pm

Only two picks this week.

Dallas only favored by 4.5 over a McCaffrey-less Panthers team? They beat that easily.

Packers at home only 6.5 favorites over the downtrodden Black and Gold? Even when Ben is at his best Steelers can't get that close.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:22 pm

I haven't been to a UK football since Tim Couch was QB
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:22 pm

I'd be all over 6.5 Packers/Steelers

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:12 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:30 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:14 pm eCat, I think Mizzou is WAAAAYYYYYY better than their 2-2 record indicates. On the twitter feed, Mizzou has the #5 ranked offensive line in the entire nation. I think Mizzou crushes Tennessee tomorrow morning. And that would really give the Wildcats confidence going into their game against the Gators.

Are you autistic? I'm not mocking you (for once) or your condition, but I suspect you are "on the spectrum."
The only communication I am interested in hearing from you is anything you have to say to defend the merits of your career choice. I have given you a few months to do so. So far, nothing.

I know that it makes you feel like shit that you can't defend your career. Its supposed to make you feel like shit. If it didn't feel like shit (knowing that you are just a tick, a leech upon civilized society, a vampire bat spreading bubonic plague) then you'd be a sociopath. You'd be no better than Elizabeth Holmes. But I know it bothers you which is why you continue to stalk me and try to engage me in pointless banter.

I'm done. Defend your job. I can defend the merits of my job. That makes only one of us. If you can't defend your job (and you can't) pick another one. I have more respect for whores than I do divorce attorneys.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:26 pm

I like his job.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:38 pm

I save families from toxic environments. I have helped many women and even more children escape abusive situations. I have helped wronged and abandoned spouses get the restitution they deserve. I have helped clients by playing a small but important initial role in their path towards building new lives free of substance abuse and dysfunction. This is just a partial list off of the top of my head.

I have made far more of an impact on the communities I serve that you will writing code in some basement office while blaming everyone else for your lack of career advancement.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:02 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:38 pm I save families from toxic environments. I have helped many women and even more children escape abusive situations. I have helped wronged and abandoned spouses get the restitution they deserve. I have helped clients by playing a small but important initial role in their path towards building new lives free of substance abuse and dysfunction. This is just a partial list off of the top of my head.
Nice try. But no. The only person you are saving IS YOU.

Any woman who is being beaten by her husband, she has GROUNDS for divorce. It is his FAULT (and I use that word specifically because FAULT matters.) She can just go see a judge (any judge) in her state, and ask for a divorce, and it will be granted even if her loser of a husband can't be found. That is going to happen with our without an attorney. She does not need you. It will not only happen, but she will also get an alimony and (possibly) child support judgment. She does not need you for that. She will NEVER need you for that. You have NEVER been needed.

Divorce has always, ALWAYS been permitted when there was actual physical violence in the home. I believe that has been the law since even before the United States was a United States! It was just hard to get the divorce decree because you had to show physical evidence that you were being beaten. You had to prove it to the judge. They do that to make sure some raging harpy doesn't just show up in court because she is pissed. You show the judge real physical evidence of violence, divorce granted. Done. No need for DS.

And I don't want to hear anything about "toxic environments" or "abusive situations." If a man yells at his wife after he catches her fucking the neighbor, is that abuse counsellor? You want to take money away from him and give it to her because he raised the volume of his voice to make her feel "unsafe?" I'll bet you would. I'll bet there is nothing you wouldn't do for a buck.

No, what people need you for is for the old "no-fault-divorce." You see if she (or he, sometimes he) grow "tired" of their spouse, they just don't want to fuck their spouses anymore BUT they DO want the money and earning power their spouse provides, now in that case, they come and see you. And they will say "well he is just abusive." And they don't even have to say to say that. They can just say "well I don't want to fuck him anymore, I just want his money" and now you take it from there because you are a destroyer.

So then you proceed with "no-fault-divorce" proceedings because (obviously) her husband (sometimes wife) is NOT going to want the divorce. They still very much love their spouse. But the law is the law, and the law in all 50 states is that a "no-fault-divorce" can be granted in all of them. First state to offer that was California under Governor Ronald Reagan on January 1st, 1970. Last state to offer it, New York, on Governor Paterson in 2010. Took 40 years DS, but your "profession" has ruined marriage in the United States.

You did that. Its your fault counsellor.

Think about how much better this country would be if at the federal level, we Amended the Constitution making "no-fault-divorce" go away forever and if you wanted a divorce, you damn well better have a good reason, far better than "I just don't want to fuck him anymore but I want the house and his money." Then you'd have to practice another form of law. Either that or got eat rice and beans for the rest of your career.
DooKSucks wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:38 pm I have made far more of an impact on the communities I serve that you will writing code in some basement office while blaming everyone else for your lack of career advancement.
This is absolutely true DS. I haven't destroyed any lives. But you have. You have ruined people and ruined communities. You bring pain, destruction, and ruin. Yes, you have made an impact counsellor, a negative one. Well done.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:10 pm

LOL!!