The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:25 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:56 pm its hard not to encourage immigration with every service sector job offering $15 an hour and hiring bonuses.

The first time that I can remember where the lowest paid workers have leverage in this country and can get to the point where they are paid enough to actually live without government support and the administration wants to fill the country with competition for the jobs. Why African Americans and (American) Latinos continually vote for this is beyond me.
Ask blacks and Hispanics what they think of abortion? Its murder.
Ask blacks and Hispanics what they think of immigration policy? Close the border.
Ask blacks and Hispanics what they think drugs? They should remain illegal.
But ask blacks and Hispanics why they wont for for Republicans? Because that is the party for rich white people.

Why do they continually vote for this? $$$$$$. Its all about the Benjamins. They don't have the money they think white people have so they vote with the party that makes them feel rich and powerful at the expensive of white people.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:32 pm

10,503? He sure it wasn't 10,497?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:24 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:32 pm 10,503? He sure it wasn't 10,497?
LOL. Doesn't matter.

There is not ONE BLOODY THING any of these 10,497 or 10,503 people can do that will be a net-positive for our economy. Nothing. Not one thing. What we have here are 10,503 lifelong welfare recipients who (if made into US citizens) will vote democrat for life. And I will reach into my wallet and just give them money.

You too rat. You are going to give them money too. And they'll take it and get butt implant injections. And their kids are going to deal drugs to your kids.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:20 pm

My kids deal their own drugs. But they deal with the Haitians in Florida. Not this new Mexican variant.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:54 pm

“We will not forgive…we will not forget…we will hunt you down.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/1 ... ike-512586

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:36 pm

Oops

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:39 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:57 am epochtimes commentary

-------------

death of science

The scientific method used to govern much of popular American thinking.

In empirical fashion, scientists advised us to examine evidence and data, and then by induction come to rational hypotheses. The enemies of “science” were politics, superstition, bias, and deduction.

Yet we are now returning to our version of medieval alchemy and astrology in rejecting a millennium of the scientific method.

Take the superstitions that now surround COVID-19.

We now know from data that a prior case of COVID-19 offers immunity as robust as vaccination. Why, then, are Joe Biden’s proposed vaccination mandates ignoring that scientific fact? Dr. Anthony Fauci, when asked, seemed at a loss for words.

Is this yet another of the scientific community’s Platonic “noble lies,” as when Fauci assured the public last year that there was no need for masks? He later claimed he had lied so that medical professionals would not run out of needed supplies.

Fauci also threw out mythical percentages needed for herd immunity, apparently in an attempt to convince the public that it will never be safe until every American is protected from COVID-19 by vaccination only.

And why was it that hard for the scientific community to postulate a likely origin of COVID-19. Some of the very scientists engaged in gain-of-function research oversaw an investigation with Chinese authorities. They confirmed the predetermined conclusion that the virus likely had little to do with gain-of-function engineering. And they saw little proof it was birthed in a Wuhan virology lab. Yet scientific opinion, emerging evidence, and basic logic have suggested the opposite.

How can the government hector citizens that they have a moral duty—and soon a legal obligation—to be vaccinated when it does not mandate vaccinations for unvetted refugees flying in from Afghanistan?

How can the government medical community remain largely silent when an anticipated 2 million foreign nationals will cross into the United States in the current fiscal year—almost none of whom are vaccinated or tested for COVID-19?

Why do the media and government blame particular races for the delta variant outbreak on grounds that they were insufficiently vaccinated? Why wouldn’t officials simply urge the Latino and black communities to be vaccinated as quickly as possible? Data shows that both groups have lower vaccination rates than white and Asian populations.

Are woke political agendas discrediting science and losing public health?

We saw just that in June 2020, when more than 1,200 “health care professionals” signed a petition demanding exemptions from lockdowns and quarantines for Black Lives Matter protesters marching en masse. And they concocted medical excuses such as “vital to the national public health” to insist that violating quarantines was less unhealthy than not pouring into the streets.

Why did presidential candidate Joe Biden and his running mate, Kamala Harris, warn the American people on the eve of vaccination rollouts that an inoculation under the Trump administration could be unsafe, thereby undermining confidence in vaccines?

Why was the medical community largely silent about such dangerous sabotaging of new vaccines, but months later became vociferous in warning the public that any doubts about the safety of these Operation Warp Speed vaccinations were scientifically misplaced? Was there a medical breakthrough on Jan. 20, 2020, to alter their consensus?

From rewarding wokeness in medical school admissions to the peer reviewing of scientific papers, the anti-scientific mania has polluted scientific endeavors.

“Critical race theory” would preposterously tell us that we need racism to fight racism.

“Critical legal theory” ludicrously claims that laws have no rational basis but simply reflect power inequities.

“Modern monetary theory” defies millennia of evidence and basic logic in stating that governments can simply print money without worrying about balancing expenditures with revenues or inflating the currency to ruination.

Corporations are now asked to substitute a new woke agenda theory—“Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG)”—in lieu of market realities, rules of investment, and economic data.

Science is dying; superstition disguised as morality is returning. And we’ll all soon become poorer, angrier, and more divided.
Epoch Times? LMAO
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:45 pm

11k immigrants under a bridge at the border troubles me.

But 75 million conservative anti-vaxxers troubles me a LOT more.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:27 pm

bluetick wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:45 pm 11k immigrants under a bridge at the border troubles me.

Don't you mean 75 million freedom fighters? They've liberated themselves and have decided to liberate others by giving them a deadly disease.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:09 am

"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:26 am

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:39 pm

Epoch Times? LMAO
what does that have to do with the quality of content of the piece?

you can do better than just shitass snarky remarks
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:05 am

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:30 am

bluetick wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:45 pm 11k immigrants under a bridge at the border troubles me.

Why is Biden/MSM/Dems censoring/ignoriing one but not the other?
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:07 am

The only trouble this is for you is that they are restrained and confined into a camp on the border. If you had it your way, ALL ARE WELCOME and they could start collecting welfare benefits the instant they cross the border, and collect them in perpetuity.
bluetick wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:45 pmBut 75 million conservative anti-vaxxers troubles me a LOT more.
You doth protest too much. You would instantly lawyer up and cry to a federal judge if any republican (on his or her own authority) started jabbing these 10,500 with covid-19 vaccine. That is because that is what the DNC told you to believe. Only republicans and Trump supporters are evil (in your mind) if they don't get vaccinated. Everyone else (especially "undocumented-workers") are allowed to spread infectious diseases throughout our nation unabated.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:14 am

That's not true at all. I think anybody detained at the border should be given the vaccine...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:31 am

hedge wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:14 am That's not true at all. I think anybody detained at the border should be given the vaccine...
I was talking to Blue Tick. You are bit more reasonable hedge. But I am going to be very careful with my words of my question because your response could be evasive. Here goes.

Do you think everyone detained at the border should be given the vaccine if they choose to take it OR should they be FORCED to be vaccinated even against their free will????? Those are two different things. The second thing is a republican jabbing them on his own authority, the person that I KNOW Bluetick would be horrified with and would do everything in his power, to stop. And of course, we can't trust ANY vaccination documentation they may have, they are 3rd world and it may likely be forgeries.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:35 am

Racist

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:12 pm

I guess they finally realized the FBI is really good at facial recognition.
242168447_4992912107391700_7914519348812421090_n.jpg
242168447_4992912107391700_7914519348812421090_n.jpg (53.08 KiB) Viewed 761 times

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:48 pm

And yet they had to shut down a fucking 5 block perimeter around the Capitol for this ragtag band of loser faggots. There's more cops than "protestors," i.e., semi-retarded unemployed rednecks from all over the country. They must be so tired of winning...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:55 pm

2022 is going to be laughable.