eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:25 am

wow I hate to hear this. Hoping for the best
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:18 am

10ac wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:33 pm Day 5. In the ER on O2.
Oh jeez. 10ac, please get better. If you can, please post each day (as much as you can) to give us status reports. We care. Prayers are being said for you sir.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:20 am

Go visit him

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:32 am

Alot of people seem to think that Matt Gaetz has been exonerated because an extortionist was convicted of trying to get money in exchange for a pardon of crimes Gaetz is involved in.

I don't know enough about the case to know if they were or have stopped investigating him for porking an underage girl, but I don't see how one dismisses the other.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:46 am

eCat wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:32 am Alot of people seem to think that Matt Gaetz has been exonerated because an extortionist was convicted of trying to get money in exchange for a pardon of crimes Gaetz is involved in.

I don't know enough about the case to know if they were or have stopped investigating him for porking an underage girl, but I don't see how one dismisses the other.
It doesn't. You are correct. If he did this then he needs to do some time.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:16 am

They brought my O2 level up from 85 to over 90 (usually 98-99) Multiple pneumonia somethings. Things can go sideways in a hurry. They are treating it with steroids and breathing treatments. Gives me an insight to what people with COPD go through.
Let 'er Blow!

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:46 am

10ac wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:16 am They brought my O2 level up from 85 to over 90 (usually 98-99) Multiple pneumonia somethings. Things can go sideways in a hurry. They are treating it with steroids and breathing treatments. Gives me an insight to what people with COPD go through.
Glad they're making progress. I have a friend who had covid this past winter. He's 40, healthy, no issues and had oxygen / breathing issues Day 5 or 6. The steroids did wonders for him though, and here's to hoping and praying they do the same for you. Godspeed.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:00 pm

Thanks
Let 'er Blow!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:09 pm

10ac wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:16 am They brought my O2 level up from 85 to over 90 (usually 98-99) Multiple pneumonia somethings. Things can go sideways in a hurry. They are treating it with steroids and breathing treatments. Gives me an insight to what people with COPD go through.
I am very happy to hear that they are making progress. Keep the status reports coming, hang in there 10AC.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:54 pm

Tennessee still sucks

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:10 pm

Glad they got your oxygen levels back up, 10ac...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:18 pm

eCat wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:32 am Alot of people seem to think that Matt Gaetz has been exonerated because an extortionist was convicted of trying to get money in exchange for a pardon of crimes Gaetz is involved in.

Sooo, some shady person knew that the Gaetz family would be desperate for a pardon...why would they think that? Extortion only works if the thing you are threatening to reveal is true. Not only does the guy who was trying to extort them getting arrested (not convicted yet) not exonerate Gaetz, it lends even more of a whiff of truth to the speculation of his diddling...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:39 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:18 pm

Sooo, some shady person knew that the Gaetz family would be desperate for a pardon...why would they think that? Extortion only works if the thing you are threatening to reveal is true. Not only does the guy who was trying to extort them getting arrested (not convicted yet) not exonerate Gaetz, it lends even more of a whiff of truth to the speculation of his diddling...
Has Gaetz denied it? I don't think he has. I think he is probably still going to prison (perhaps for just a short amount of time.)

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:40 pm

Fantastic!!!!!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/09/ ... rtion-law/
Just before midnight, the Supreme Court, over the incoherent objections of four dissenting justices, denied the request by Texas abortion providers for emergency relief against the Texas Heartbeat Act. The compelling procedural grounds on which five justices — Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett — ruled have no direct bearing on the substantive question whether the Court will overturn Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey in next term’s blockbuster abortion case, Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. But the clarity, courage, and commitment to the rule of law that the five justices demonstrated in the midst of intense fury from the Left — and in the face of an exasperating cop-out by Chief Justice Roberts — are heartening indeed.
Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett, all three of Trump's supreme court appointments in just the 4 years he was here to save our nation and save our babies decided to side with sanity and reality while telling feminism to go piss up a rope.

Hahahahahahaha Fuck You Roe-vs-Wade! Oh and Chief Justice Roberts, don't be such a candyass next time. You know right from wrong. Shame on you sir.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:47 pm

What's your real name, IB? I need to know so that I can list my yearly donation to Planned Parenthood as being in your honor.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:09 pm

I don't live in Texas. They're weird.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:59 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:07 pm

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:04 pm

I’m in the ICU. Not good.
Let 'er Blow!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:14 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:07 pm
what the elephant in the womb would say
young lady, see this baby growing in your womb? Its not YOUR body anymore. YOU no longer have the right to decide if it lives or dies.
there is no contradiction. There never was a contradiction.