eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: La Salle Explorers

Post by eCat » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:56 pm

a friend of mine moved there to take a job with University of Pennsylvania

I know she in the city and takes a train to work so I assume she sees a good part of that .
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:28 am

this is kinda fun to watch. A boat ramp in Miami.

These dudes puff up their chests about who gets to get out of the water first, meanwhile a crocodile shows up waiting for someone to jump in the water

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by 10ac » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:39 pm

You have to watch the whole thing to get an idea of the damage.
Let 'er Blow!

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:18 pm

Boatramps are magnets for people like IB and other sorts of idiots.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:50 am

DooKSucks wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:18 pm Boatramps are magnets for people like IB and other sorts of idiots.
I think it would be so much better for you (and for everyone here) for you to logically and lucidly "defend-your-profession" instead of attack me personally. I know why you do it. You do it because your PRIDE has been stung. You do it because what I said about your job and career, that wounded you. You are like a little girl who has been scorned by a man and now you are out for blood on every single thread. But much like a little girl, what you are doing right now at the Goat Pen lacks all reason and accountability.

Make a list of things that are great about ending marriages and helping to get alimony and child support for your clients. Make a list. Defend your profession. Defend the fact that you sometimes (perhaps oftentimes) ruin a perfectly good man who has done nothing to warrant being converted into a pack mule and an ATM. Defend that. Defend the fact that the children of these marriages that you are ending, they often wind up on psych medication in their adulthood and they become functionally incapable of lifelong marriage. Defend that. You see I don't think you can. I don't think you CAN defend your profession because you know how smart I am and you know that any list you make, I will annihilate it with logic, data, and facts. And I don't think you are MAN ENOUGH to see your career and profession be dismantled this way in this forum.

So you attack me. That must make you feel better. But we both know, I got to you. I got to you the way you could never get to me. I shamed you. And if that wounds you or does some permanent damage to what you think of what you do for a living, then good.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:55 am

Um....

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:59 am

Hey rat, did you notice, I focused on his job and not him just now? Did you notice how sincere my response was, no profanity? Mine was an educated, logical response. That is why he has been so bent. That is why he has been behaving the way he has been. That little pail of dog shit in the corner over there, that is what I think of his career. His feelings are hurt and he doesn't know how to hurt me back.

Unlike DS, I can defend the merits of my job.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:11 pm

You're a dumbass

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:13 pm

Perhaps. But on this one thing, I am on the side of the angels.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:18 pm

You're on the side of dumbasses

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:28 pm

the boat ramps I use are smaller affairs.

when I first started, my son and I would go when we were certain there would be no one there.

I learned how to back it down and he learned how to get the boat off and on the trailer. I ended up making him a long hook to pull the boat on and off the trailer so he wouldn't have to get in the water. I'm not a fan of using the motor to get on the trailer.

Now though we are pretty efficient, we don't spend more than 5 minutes getting the boat into the water and no more than 10 minutes getting it back on the trailer.

I never realized there was a protocol for that sort of thing so watching those boat ramp videos helped, although I've yet to wait on anyone where we go.

I'm kind of at the point where I think we might want to upgrade to a better boat but he is one girlfriend away from not ever finding time to fish with me again. That would just leave me and my wife to fish all day...ugh

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Sell the boat. It's over.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:00 pm

1) IB is a fucking moron

2) I haven't backed a boat down a ramp in nearly twenty years, but we always had a boat and jet ski's we would use every weekend when I was a kid. We never left anything in the water for longer than seventy-two hours. Dad would have us pull everything out for weekend, flush the engines, and clean everything. The ramp was only fifty yards or so from our place on the canal (I think dad selected that lot so he could enjoy watching idiots at the ramp), and I could back the trailer, unload / load the boat / jetski's on my own without any adult help by the time I was eleven or twelve.

A single jetski trailer was the hardest to back because it was so narrow, but anything was easier to back than what dad had used to teach me how to back up trailers: a worn out John Deere 420 and a four wheel trailer. Heck, because of the hell that was learning to back up a four wheel trailer and with a shitty John Deere 420, I could back up any trailer dad had with ease, and that included the 24' Goose-Neck he had to haul equipment.

Now, learning to back a trailer, load/unload watercraft, flush and wash the watercraft, load/unload equipment and secure/tiedown equipment with chains were all endeavors that probably would have required therapy for most people after all of the screaming and cursing from my dad, but I would give good money to have him here to scream at me right now so that we could argue and shout at each other again then act like everything is fine and start laughing about it.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:16 pm

I hope he punches you in the face first.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:50 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:13 pm Perhaps. But on this one thing, I am on the side of the angels.
Lucifer was an angel...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:33 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:59 am Hey rat, did you notice, I focused on his job and not him just now? Did you notice how sincere my response was, no profanity? Mine was an educated, logical response. That is why he has been so bent. That is why he has been behaving the way he has been. That little pail of dog shit in the corner over there, that is what I think of his career. His feelings are hurt and he doesn't know how to hurt me back.

Unlike DS, I can defend the merits of my job.
Yes, being a Dominoe's driver is a noble profession.

Educated? Logical? Only would an irrational, batshit crazy person think your diatribes are derived from logic and an actual education.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:34 pm

IB, the first of the month is Wednesday. Don't forget to write your alimony and child support checks.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:40 pm

I'm looking to buy a boat...

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:53 pm

Bring on another thousand....

It's corny but true.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:05 pm

boat prices are crazy right now - everyone wants one

I just spent $700 on mine to get the motor tuned and refurbished

I found an auction a few weeks back where there was a nice fiberglass trihull with a 115HP Mercury motor. In good shape. I bid $1150 on it and it sold for $1175. I wish now I'd bid it up a bit. I could have sold it for $2200 at least