echoes of The Wizard
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:39 pm

Stopped into a QT yesterday when I saw a police car in the parking lot. Cop was in line to buy a coffee. I told the clerk I wanted to pay for her coffee and she said "thank you sir." Then I paid for it.

Then I left. I didn't buy anything for myself. I just wanted to let the cop know I appreciated what she was doing by paying for her coffee. That is because so many of our Phoenix cops are quitting.

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:14 pm

No you didn't

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:32 pm

cop bigot
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:16 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:15 pm
so same situation with the black kid, you think he gets a wreckless driving? I don't

In both instances you and Hedge are applying local community minded cops that are familiar with you, your family or a common neighbor but injecting a black kid in that scenario that is like some inner city youth from New York.

Of course that kid gets a ticket, as does the white kid from New York who doesn't know Floyd at the barber shop or was babysat by Mrs. Wilson on Walnut St. That's not white privilege, that's white community.

Lets make that a black kid that plays on the high school basketball team, his dad works at the paper mill, and his mom is the school nurse. That kid doesn't get a ticket.
Yes. He does. I have seen it too many times.

The white community gets the privilege of that benefit of the doubt / turning a blind eye, whereas Billy Joe looks at the black kid as a "thug."
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:54 pm

I thought his name was Joe Blow? Wait.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:05 am

Antifa men meets frying pan man
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:46 am

LMFAO, that is some Looney Tunes shit there.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:14 am

For the first time ever in the history of the United States, the great state of California is losing a federal house rep. Thank you Census 2020.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/califor ... e/2528590/

Hey Golden State; Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and New Jersey, warmly welcomes you to the wonderful world of declining political power and clout.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:31 am

You just lost the House, Senate and Presidency. Shut up.

Wait. Are you even American? Seriously I can't remember. British? Australian? Something like that.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:07 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:31 am You just lost the House, Senate and Presidency. Shut up.
We all lost
Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:31 amWait. Are you even American? Seriously I can't remember. British? Australian? Something like that.
US citizen. Once from the great state of Massachusetts. Now residing in the somewhat average/mediocre state of Arizona.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:13 pm

in the hey its not just old black librarian women who make the news department. If you do beat up an old woman, you probably don't want to laugh about it afterwards on camera

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:01 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:46 am heh

Why is we never hear reporting like this from Lester Holt, David Meir, or Nora O'Donnell?
This whole "Biden has Alzheimers/dementia" is such a crock of shit. If you watched even 5 minutes of his speech to Congress the other night (much less the whole thing) and if you've ever dealt with anyone with Alzheimers/dementia, you know very well that nobody with those conditions could stand up there for an hour and give a coherent speech. My dad is in the early stages of something, not sure if it's dementia or Alzheimers, he can't even remember shit he asked me 10 minutes earlier, and he is in the very early stages of whatever it is. People have been talking about Biden having Alzheimers ever since the dem primaries 2 years ago, there's no way that if he really had it he could give a coherent hour long speech 2 years later. I'm not saying he hasn't maybe lost a step or two (for fuck's sake, he's almost 80 years old), but he does not have dementia or Alzheimers, or else it's the slowest onset in history...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:26 pm

It's just sad that they are making a mockery of those horrible diseases

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:24 pm

sure hedge

six trillion dollars hedge,

$6,000,000,000,000. No actual infrastructure. Just spending for people who want free money/free stuff. When IKE approved the Interstate Highway Bill, he wanted 10,000 miles of Autobahn, the same Autobahn IKE saw Hitler build in Nazi Germany. He was there. He was the general leading the Invasion.

taxpayer funded college, tax payer funded schools for 3 year olds, tax payer funded everything for everyone, sounds great right? Its senile hedge, just like this speech. The only people who are all gung ho for this $6 trillion spent (on nothing actually tangible) are people who do not pay taxes, people who have never paid a bill in their lives.

hedge, have you ever paid a bill?
Last edited by innocentbystander on Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:29 pm

What in the holy fuck is that?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:42 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:29 pm What in the holy fuck is that?
$6 trillion dollars

on what? On nothing. Green new this and welfare new that and tax payer funded tuition for gender studies for transgender lesbians.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:53 pm

Bigot

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Sat May 01, 2021 11:56 am

hedge wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:01 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:46 am heh

Why is we never hear reporting like this from Lester Holt, David Meir, or Nora O'Donnell?
This whole "Biden has Alzheimers/dementia" is such a crock of shit. If you watched even 5 minutes of his speech to Congress the other night (much less the whole thing) and if you've ever dealt with anyone with Alzheimers/dementia, you know very well that nobody with those conditions could stand up there for an hour and give a coherent speech. My dad is in the early stages of something, not sure if it's dementia or Alzheimers, he can't even remember shit he asked me 10 minutes earlier, and he is in the very early stages of whatever it is. People have been talking about Biden having Alzheimers ever since the dem primaries 2 years ago, there's no way that if he really had it he could give a coherent hour long speech 2 years later. I'm not saying he hasn't maybe lost a step or two (for fuck's sake, he's almost 80 years old), but he does not have dementia or Alzheimers, or else it's the slowest onset in history...
Bingo
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.